Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

Da BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... Altro

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: Machine Gun
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Mad Love: Point of No Return

22K 710 770
Da BloodLikeRoyalty

Taehyung wasn't afraid of death—hell, he wasn't afraid of much, really. A part of him believed he was afraid of being beneath liquid because of his small trauma with being thrown into the ocean, but when he fell straight into the bleaching acid, he wasn't. Even if he didn't know how to swim, he didn't panic. He was sinking lower, and lower with each passing second and he could feel his clothes dissolving, and tearing because of the acid; his skin stung a bit, but the pain was nothing to him.

He had blacked out when Jungkook swam to the bottom of the pit, his arms enveloped the man's waist before he pulled him to the surface. Jungkook stared at Taehyung for a moment, his skin and hair appeared paler but his lips were nearly a ruby red because of the bleaching acid. The color of their clothes had died off and it swirled around them; the color red and blue circled around them and appeared on either side of Taehyung's hair. Jungkook leaned in and gently pressed his lips against Taehyung's and the kiss seemed to have jump started the former doctor's heart. He gasped for air and looked into Jungkook's eyes. He was seeing swirls of color, voices disappearing in his mind and then all he could see was Jungkook—his Jungkook.

The moment was far more intimate than he had ever imagined. Jungkook didn't know much about being gentle, but for the first time he somehow knew how to be. Taehyung's smile nearly touched his eyes, he placed his hand on Jungkook's palm and pulled him in to a deep kiss. He kissed him back, eagerly and they both became lost against each other—completely neglecting the fact that their clothes were dissolving in the bleaching acid. Their lips molded together, their tongues roughly danced together and then it was as if the happiness bubbled in between them because they both laughed sinisterly. They looked into each other's eyes, stories of their futures being told between them without a word needing to be said. Jungkook groaned deeply as he pulled Taehyung into a deep kiss.

Zico, Jaehyo, Taeil, Jihoon, Kyung, Yukwon, and Minhyuk waited in the van patiently, but bored out of their minds. "Why couldn't he just leave him behind at Arkham Asylum?" Taeil mutters as he glances at the Ace Chemicals building. "I don't understand-"

"Taehyung helped him a bit..." Zico shrugged. "Maybe, Mr. J thought he should bid him a more meaningful farewell."

"A more meaningful farewell would be a shot to the head—quick and easy." Kyung rolled his eyes. "It's a better goodbye than anyone of our old team's ever gotte-"

"Old team?" Minhyuk scoffed, "Fuck those backstabbing, good for nothing sons of bitches-"

"Enough! It doesn't matter. The shrink should be long dead by now. I bet Mr. J is busy pissing on his dead body" Jihoon glared at them momentarily before he groaned. "Is it fucking raining? God Damnit not this again!"

"Relax Jihoon, you're not the one that's driving-" Zico nearly laughed.

"Exactly my point, fucker! The last time you drove while it was raining you nearly drove us off a cliff-"

"Hey I was just trying to get away from Batman. And besides...boss thought it was hilarious." Zico smirked as he twirled a cigarette in between his fingertips.

"Why is it that Mr. J's ideal version of a good time always involves me nearly getting killed by you dumbasses?"

Jaehyo glared at Jihoon, "You done?" He sat up on his seat when he saw something out the window, "What the fuck?"

Jungkook and Taehyung stumbled out of the building, their arms clung onto one another as it dared close any space in between them. Their lips eager, red and sore as they kissed each other hungrily. Their clothes were nearly completely torn off and the rain washed the bleaching acid off of them. They were soaked, Jungkook ran his hand up Taehyung's hair before he gripped a bit while his other hand dug into his waist.

The formed psychiatrist was shivering but not from the cold, or rain, but because he was completely and utterly high off of Jungkook. He giggled happily when Jungkook lifted him and pinned him against the van. They were eager, laughing into each other's lips as they kissed each other hungrily.

He wrapped his legs around him and moaned, "Oh...daddy..." he held onto him while they grinded against each other roughly.

Jungkook nibbled on his ear while he pushed his pants down to his ankles, "You be a good boy and tell everyone who you belong to." He bit his ear and Taehyung chuckled as he tilted his head back, his wrists were bound above his head.

A deep exhale escaped his lips as he trembled deeply while Jungkook stretched him with two fingers. Taehyung cried loudly, his chest heaving as he panted deeply, "I want you—Fuck, I want you!" He tried to move his hands to touch him but Jungkook held his wrists tightly. "You can't keep teasing me—I can't! Augh!" He moaned deeply, loving the way Jungkook's lips sucked on his neck while his finger squeezed the head of his leaking dickv; it was rough, but that's exactly how he loved it.

"Ah, you're so pretty." Jungkook praised in a low, hoarse voice and he looked at Taehyung. "So, so pretty." His words made Taehyung shiver even further. His fingers dug into Taehyung's thighs as he held him up, positioning himself in between him. "Suck." He instructed as he pushed four of his fingers into Taehyung's mouth.

He moaned slightly, languidly gliding his tongue across his fingers as he sucked obediently. Jungkook smirked as he pulled out his fingers and coated his erected cock with it, but it was pretty useless with the rain. "I tried."

"I don't care just fuck me already." Taehyung's hands gripped a bit as he bucked his hips forward. "I need it, I need it. I need you—please." He begged, his breathing cut off when Jungkook thrusted into him. They groaned deeply as they gyrated their hips together, loving the feeling of being connected once again.

It was addicting.

They were both equally addicted to feeling of the other.

Jungkook's smile grew as he let go of Taehyung's wrists and pulled him by his nape for a deep kiss. He pulled out of him then slammed into him forcefully, making the van shake. He continued his pace, thrusting into Taehyung with all of his strength because he loved the way his former psychiatrist moaned. If Jungkook believed in heaven, he would think it would feel something like this.

Completely at bliss.

"Oh daddy!" His body was quivering, nearly convulsing as Jungkook thrusted, brushing right against his prostate. It made his head spin, his vision blur and his heart nearly burst out of his chest. He dug his fingers into his back as he slammed back against him, keeping up with his rough pace.

"You take it so well, baby." Jungkook nipped at his lips before his tongue darted into his mouth. Tae moaned deeply, kissing him back with just as much neediness, but he was getting closer to his release with every thrust. He loved the roughness, his whole body felt like it was burning from the sensitivity despite the rain that poured over them. Their bodies slammed against the van, denting it a bit as Jungkook thrusted into Taehyung.

"Oh daddy! I'm close!" He whined when Jungkook pulled out of him, "Why-!" he couldn't continue because Jungkook opened the doors to the van. Taehyung smiled cheekily when his lover's minions all looked at them with widened eyes.

"Out." Jungkook ordered and they immediately went out through the other door.

Taehyung giggled, he hooked around Jungkook as he carried him inside and put him down on the closest seats. He closed the door, and then hovered over a laughing Taehyung. He wasted no time as he positioned himself over the smaller man, he pulled his legs so they'd rest on his shoulders before he thrusted into him.

The closeness making them incredibly weak, they moaned deeply. Taehyung pushed himself even closer, closing any gap in between them and the deepness made him quiver. Jungkook kissed him, he kissed all over; first his lips, his neck, his clavicle, and then his shoulders. Taehyung was growing more sensitive by the second, "Daddy touch me please." He pleaded, his hands gripped onto the seats. He rolled his hips into Jungkook and that made him pleased.

Jungkook wrapped his hand around his swollen cock, gently moving up and down at first but then he grew more rough. Taehyung bit his lower lip, rolled his eyes back as he whimpered. Jungkook thrusted into him, making the car shake with how forceful their thrusts were. They both whined in unison as their climax grew closer.

Jungkook leaned down and pecked his nose as his thrusts slowed a bit, "You're so good, baby." He caressed his cheek, gently running his finger down his cheek and across his jaw line. The sweet gesture made the smaller man grin. "I want to give you something special."

Taehyung could hardly think, his climax getting dangerously closer; his body was shaking, his cock growing more sensitive with every touch from Jungkook. "Augh!" he panted heavily. "S-Special?" he looked at him but could hardly process a coherent thought. All he wanted was to come, and snuggle with Jungkook.

Jungkook nibbled on his jaw line, his thrusts becoming slower which sent the smaller man over the edge. "A present." He whispered, trailing his lips up to his lips and capturing them into a deep kiss. They moaned together, their hips rocking together. Jungkook's breathes became more shallow, he was getting closer and each thrust made his body stutter even more. He jerked Taehyung off harder which made him cry out at first and then he ended up screaming as his body convulsed through his release. Strings of semen decorated Jungkook's hand, stomach and even the van's seats. He was breathing harshly, his head spinning as he felt Jungkook cum inside of him. He groaned deeply, his hand gripped onto the seat as he slowly came down from his high.

He leaned down, kissed Taehyung gently before looking him in the eyes.

Taehyung's breathing slowed, he looked at Jungkook and giggled happily, "So...a special present?" his face was glowing, and Jungkook swore he's never seen anything appear as innocent as Taehyung did. He knew he wasn't innocent, but in comparison to all the children and puppies he has seen, he swore Taehyung was far more adorable.

But then again he didn't find children or puppies cute.

"Yes..." he ran his finger down his favorite pair of lips before he pecked them, "I want to give you something special, baby."

Taehyung's smile grew, "Oh I can't wait!"

"It'll require my attention for at least two hours. My baby can wait for me, can't he?"

"Anything for you, daddy."

Jungkook and Taehyung broke into the nearest clothing store and changed into something more suitable for their taste. Jungkook had ordered his minions to stay with Taehyung while he was collecting that special thing he promised him. He had pinched his nose and kissed him adoringly while the seven minions watched in horror and confusion. They kept their comments to themselves and then watched Jungkook as he left.

Taehyung became bored really quickly, "So what are you, his bestest friend?" he giggled as he looked at Zico.

Zico scoffed, "Friend? You don't know Mr. J very well if you think he has friends, sweetheart." Taehyung tilted his head a bit and Zico exhaled deeply. "You don't wanna be against someone like The Joker...just trust me."

Taehyung hummed, he leaned against the van as they waited by an alley. He started to sing a song out of his boredom and that's when one of them snapped. "Seriously, what the hell is with Mr. J?!" Kyung threw his arms into the air as he stared at Taehyung with a small frown. "What are you?"

Taehyung looked around him, a puzzled expression on his face as he pointed to his own chest, "Me?"

"Mr. J isn't thinking clearly right now, but he'll see that this..." Jaehyo's voice trailed off as he looked Taehyung up and down, "...will only slow us down. Hell, I bet we'll get caught because of your incompetence-"

Taehyung approached him, glaring into his eyes, "Did you just call me incompetent?!" he scoffed. "My, I wasn't sure if you knew big words, sweet pea." He teased while a sweet smile spread on his lips.

"I'm not a babysitter, and neither is Mr. J. You look like you can't even throw a punch, doll face." Jaehyo smirked.

"Funny, I can say the same thing about you." Taehyung giggled adoringly, his hand appearing gentle as it touched his lips, but then it formed a fist and punched Jaehyo across the nose. He stumbled back, blood oozed out of his nose as he glared at Taehyung—whom couldn't stop laughing.

Taehyung's expression appeared innocent as he palmed his lips and scrunched his brows, "Oops." He whispered but ended up giggling while two help Jaehyo back from striking him back.

"I like him." Jihoon smirked as he clapped slowly. "It's about time someone messed you up, doll face." Taehyung bowed cutely.

Zico pushed Jaehyo back a bit, "Relax, you don't know what Mr. J would do to you if you hurt him." He warned him but Jaehyo didn't care he just wanted to punch the laughing man back.

"I'm gonna get you back." Jaehyo threatened.

"I'm countin' on it, puddin'." Taehyung winked at him, his smile stretching further before he gracefully spun and hummed softly. The seven minions watched him but they weren't sure what to do or say. A few of them didn't like Taehyung right away while the rest were just unsure.

"What if we tell the boss that he ran off? We can tell him that he had a breakdown and-" Yukwon was whispering but Jihoon shook his head.

"He's not an idiot."

Taeil turned to look at Taehyung, "I mean...I'm not so sure anymore. What is he thinking?"

Zico rolled his eyes and approached Taehyung, "Hey...Jaehyo didn't mean it. He's a bit paranoid about this because, Mr. J. has never..." his voice drifted off and Taehyung lifted a brow as he waited for him to continue. "Well he's never..." he cleared his throat. "You know..."

Taehyung giggled, "He's never what?" His voice was sweet, too sweet and it threw Zico off because he didn't look like he was being manipulative, but he wasn't sure. "Oh come on, you gotta tell me now. I won't be able to sleep tonight just thinkin' 'bout it!" He grinned widely as he rested his chin on his palms.

"He doesn't let people in, easily. And if he does it's usually because he's planning their death and well you're still here, so...." He cleared his throat. "You understand, right?"

Taehyung's eyes were wide, "Absolutely!" He nodded slowly, "You think he's gonna kill me—ha!" He laughed loudly, "My daddy would never! He's the sweetest, kindest, most loving, protecting-" Taehyung was day dreaming as he rambled on while Zico only stared at him with a confused expression.

Jungkook returned shortly and Taehyung jumped into his arms the second he saw him, "Daddy!!!" He giggled as they embraced each other tightly. He kissed him lovingly, "Aw daddy I missed you so much!"

"Yea?" Jungkook looked at him with a wide grin, he brushed their noses together, "Did they take good care of you?" he looked into Taehyung's eyes in case there was any form of hesitation but the smaller man smiled brightly.

Jaehyo was getting ready for a punishment, so he held in his breath until he heard Taehyung's response.

"Oh yes, daddy! We're best friends already." He giggled as he glanced at the seven minions and then he looked at Jungkook. "Isn't that right, boys?" he looked over at them and winked.

They agreed in murmurs. Jungkook glared at them for a moment and then he looked at Jaehyo, but he decided to ignore it. He didn't see a scratch on Taehyung and that's really all that concerned him. "Are you ready for your surprise?"

Taehyung giggled, nearly squealing from excitement, "Yes, yes! I can't wait!" He clasped his hands together and grinned as Jungkook led him into the van. The seven minions followed shortly after Jungkook ordered them to.

"Daddy how far are we going?" Taehyung pouted.

"Not far, honey." He leaned in and pecked his lips. He smiled when Taehyung hummed and nodded eagerly. He wrapped his arm around him, holding him closely as they kissed each other deeply. Jungkook licked every inch of Taehyung's mouth and the smaller man could only moan in response. He was smiling widely when they pulled apart.

"We're here." Zico announced once they parked.

Jungkook looked Taehyung in the eyes, "I wanted to do something for you that no one else could do. I want to free you, baby. Liberate you from anything and anyone that's ever caused you pain." His voice was dark, haunting almost and Taehyung listened carefully. "This is for you."

Taehyung was hypnotized by his words, but he smiled warmly as he was led out of the van. Jungkook held his hand firmly as he pulled him towards a lake. They didn't walk very far, but Taehyung's eyes remained focused on Jungkook, "Daddy, thank you—really thank-" he stopped walking, his heart stopping as he saw two people in front of him.

The two people were tied up, on their knees, and gagged so they couldn't scream.

Taehyung blinked a few times, "Mom?...Dad?"

When they saw Taehyung they started to scream through their throats, and they attempted to move closer to him; their eyes pleading for help. Jungkook's smile was sinister as he looked at Taehyung's parents and then he turned to face his lover. He pulled out a gun from his back pocket, and then he handed it to Taehyung, "My present to you."

Taehyung expression was unreadable, but he stared at the gun without taking it. He looked over at his parents and approached them, "I didn't think we'd all be reunited again—ever." He scoffed a bit before he turned to look at Jungkook. "You did this...for me?"

"I'd do anything for you."

Tears welled into the smaller man's eyes and he chuckled as he wiped them away "Oh daddy you're so good to me." He laughed softly before he turned to kneel in front of his parents. "I've missed you both so much!" he giggled. He turned to look at his former step father, "Dad—Oh, I hope it's okay for me to call you that! Since you've been there longer than the real one." He giggled, "Old habits." He shrugged cutely. "I just want you to know that I'm glad you left us for another family, I mean your happiness is all that matters to me." He laughed loudly before he turned to face his mother, "And umma, I just can't thank you enough for constantly reminding me how worthless I am and no matter what I do I'll always be just that." He smiled so wide, showing off his bright teeth, "Because of you umma I understand that I'll never be right in the head!" he giggled happily as he tapped his temples.

His mother tried to speak but Taehyung stood up and shook his head, "You never know when to just listen, do ya?!" he glared at her for a moment and then smiled gently. "Thank you both for everything. I love you more than you'll ever understand." He turned to face Jungkook, "This is amazing, daddy." He looked at him with loving eyes before he looked at the gun still in his hands.

He turned to look at the seven minions that stood feet away from them, "Bring me a bat." Taehyung ordered them with a sweet smile on his face.

They were taken back, not used to someone else giving them orders.

Jungkook looked at them with an annoyed expression, "Do as you're told!" as soon as he spoked, they headed towards the van. Jungkook turned to look at Taehyung and he gently caressed his cheek, "I knew this is what you'd want, baby."

"I want nothing more than to say a proper goodbye to them. This is so special to me, daddy and I can't thank you enough." He smiled brightly, "You know me so well!" he leaned in and pecked his lips.

Jungkook smirked, his dark eyes staring into Taehyung's eyes.

Zico approached them and handed Taehyung a bat which he took and hugged to his chest.

"Do what you need to do." Jungkook encouraged before he kissed him. "Put them through the same misery they put you through, baby—it's only fair."

Taehyung nodded, "It's only fair." He repeated with a smile on his face. He turned and approached his parents slowly as he swung the bat around with one hand. His eyes darkened as they were fixed on his former step father, "Tell you what, I'll be nice if you promise not to scream." His sweet voice had a hint of a threat behind it, but he laughed and ungagged his step father.

He gasped for air, "Pleas- Please! Taehyung, please! You don't have to—you can't do this to me! I took care of you, I was there for you-!"

Taehyung tsked as he shook his head, "Remember when you took me to meet your mother and you locked me in a basement because you thought it'd be fun?" he paused for a moment, his step father's eyes growing wide in fear, but Taehyung giggled. "It was such a fun time, wasn't it?!" he snickered as he held the base of the bat with both of his hands, "But you lied to me. You made me think we were gonna be together forever, and I was so heart broken when you left me. Still am."

"I'm sorry." He whimpered. "I'm sorry for everything! I should've never hurt you." He trembled. "P-Please I'm begging you! I'll do anything!"
Jungkook glared at him for a moment, "What a pity that it takes the fear of death to make someone beg for forgiveness. Makes me question how sorry you really are."

Taehyung glared at his former step father, "Me too." He paused and examined his bat for a moment with a bright smile on his face. "Umma you get to watch this because you love this man more than you ever loved me. You're welcome." He blew her kiss before he swung the bat back and aimed it straight into his teeth; cracks were heard, and the shock was so deep that he could hardly make a sound. He choked on his broken teeth, and he managed to spit them out. Blood oozed from his mouth, his eyes widening in horror.

His mother was screaming through her gag. Tears drenched her cheeks as she watched them in horror.

"I'm going to punish you for every year that you lied to me," Taehyung spoke in a low, threatening voice before he swung the bat into his legs. He became addicted to the sound of bones cracking, and the sight of blood was too mesmerizing. He continued to swing the bat against him and he laughed each time he heard him cry.

Blood pooled around his body and it had splattered over Taehyung's clothes.

Taehyung clenched his hands around the bat and he panted tiredly as he whined cutely, "Aw man! I lost count!" he pouted childishly before he shrugged, "Aw well, gotta start over then." He laughed, getting ready to swing the bat once again but Jungkook held the top of the bat as he looked at him. "What?" Taehyung asked innocently.

Jungkook smiled mischievously, "I can watch you do this all day, believe me, but he's dead. Would you like me to dump his body into the lake?"

Taehyung half smiled, "I'd rather do it myself." He dropped the bat on the floor and it made a loud sound once it hit the concrete. Taehyung turned to face the seven minions, "Jaehyo, my favorite minion, come and help me." He ordered with a sweet tone.

Jaehyo was fuming but he approached them.

"Grab his shoulders, and I'll grab his legs."
Jaehyo did as he was told and when he carried most of the dead body's weight, Taehyung let go of it and made the minion stumble. "Aish! Jaehyo you're so clumsy!" He laughed loudly, teasing him, before he turned to look at Jungkook. "Daddy could you help me instead?" he smiled sweetly.

Jungkook glared at Jaehyo, "What's with you?"

"Oh don't be too hard on him daddy he's probably just excited for me. Go back to the side, Jaehyo."

Jaehyo walked off but he looked clearly pissed.

Jungkook and Taehyung carried the body closer to the lake and then they dumped him together. Taehung stood in front of his mother with a broken expression, "Well, I guess this is it for us, huh? It's been fun." His mother was shaking, trying to scream for help as she glared at her son. Her eyes screamed 'monster' and it pleased Taehyung.

Jungkook picked up the bloody bat and handed it to Taehyung, but the smaller man didn't take it. "No. She deserves a better death. I mean without her I wouldn't be here." He paused. "Literally and metaphorically." He giggled as he looked at his mother, "Thank you for everything, really! You've been the best umma a boy could have ever dreamed of."

"Baby, you're stalling-"

"I'm savoring the moment." Taehyung countered but his eyes didn't avert from his mother's eyes, "I would take the gag off, let you have a few last words, but let's be honest, umma. You've said plenty." His smile was wicked. Jungkook handed him the 500 magnum handgun, and Taehyung pointed it to his mother.

"I've never shot a gun before...what if I miss?" he frowned, but wasn't really that worried about it.

"It's not difficult, honey." Jungkook encouraged but then he pressed his chest against his lover's and then wrapped his hand over Taehyung's hand. Jungkook placed his finger over the finger that caressed the trigger. He aimed it for him, "Right there." He smirked.

The woman's eyes were wide, sweat drenched her figure as she watched in horror. She shook her head and tried to move around, to get away from the gun's aim. "Hold her down." Jungkook instructed. The seven minions hesitated knowing Taehyung would be the one to take the shot. "Did I stutter?!"

Jihoon and Zico stood on either side of the woman and they held her down so she wouldn't move.

Taehyung smiled softly, he kissed Jungkook deeply before he looked into his mother's eyes, "I'm sure we'll meet again, umma..." He winked before he pulled the trigger, the gun shot boomed loudly and the bullet landed straight in between his mother's eyebrows. The moment became very still as Taehyung watched his mother's life end. Blood fell from her forehead, eyes and she fell to the floor completely lifeless.

Zico, and Jihoon walked back to the rest of the minions and they all glanced at each other.

Taehyung was frozen for a moment and then he kicked his mother's dead body. He tilted his head a bit and watched her. His smile slowly grew, he threw his hands into the air and the seven minions backed away in horror when Taehyung pointed his gun at them.

Taehyung giggled, "Oops. Sorry!" he hugged the gun as he approached Jungkook with the biggest smile on his face, "I feel so different!" He twirled around him gracefully, "It's like this dead weight has been lifted. I've never felt this way before." He laughed happily. "Thank you for this present daddy, it's the best one I've ever gotten!"

Jungkook smiled at him, he wrapped his hand over his nape, "You deserved this, baby."

They pressed their foreheads together, lost in each other's eyes for a moment as they smiled blissfully. Jungkook pressed his finger against his lover's lips, "Are you proud of me daddy?"

"I couldn't be more proud of my baby" he pecked his lips.

Taehyung tried to hand him the gun back but Jungkook shook his head, "It's yours." He handed him the bloody bat. Taehyung grinned as he hugged his weapons, "Let's get you cleaned up." He gently pressed two fingers on Taehyung's chin, then he kissed him deeply. He got down a bit and lifted Taehyung up which made him happily laugh. They kissed each other happily as Jungkook headed towards the van.

The seven minions trailed behind.

***

Cops surrounded the lake. Siwon stared at the bodies but then he noticed Jimin approaching so he tried to get to him before he saw the bodies, "You really don't want to see this." He warned with a worried expression. "Trust me."

Jimin looked at him for a moment, "I want to."

"Jimin as your friend-"

"I appreciate your concern but get out of my way. That's an order." He moved past him and approached the bodies. His heart pounded in his chest from the fear of seeing his best friend, but when he saw the bodies he couldn't breathe. Tears welled into his eyes and he quickly walked away, heading towards his vehicle.

Siwon tried to catch up to him. "Jimin! Wait!"

He turned, "Taehyung's parents..." he whispered. "The Joker—it had to have been him!" he cried out.

Siwon stared at him with a sympathetic expression, "You think he did this to punish Taehyung?"

"He had to-!" he stopped. He cupped his mouth and forced himself to remain calm. He swallowed dryly.

"But Taehyung and his mother didn't get along..." he hesitated.

Jimin looked at him, his expression unreadable as flashbacks filled his mind. He thought about the relationship between Taehyung and his mother and step father and that made him uneasy. He slowly shook his head, backup up. "I have to save my best friend before it's too late. I'm gonna find the Joker and make sure he pays for what he did." He whispered, voice shook and then he walked away towards his vehicle.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerΓ  anche

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1M 33.7K 60
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
204K 2.5K 32
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~𝒔𝒆𝒙 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 ~π’”π’Žπ’–π’• π’˜π’‚π’“π’π’Šπ’π’ˆ ~𝒆...
480K 17.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...