Mad Love | Daddy's Lil' Monst...

By BloodLikeRoyalty

This story is broken up into three parts: Mad Love - Kim Taehyung is a psychiatrist that is supposed to eva... More

Mad Love: Fate
Mad Love: You like me best when I'm off my rocker
Mad Love: Point of No Return
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Bloody Nose, Bloody Cane
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wreak Havoc
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Diamond Bracelet
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Here Birdy, Birdy
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Wanna see a magic trick?
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Two Birds, One Flame
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Trouble in Paradise
Daddy's Lil' Monster:Joker Card
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Sealed with a Kiss
Daddy's Lil' Monster: A Plan to Kill Gotham's Dark Knight
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Say Something-I'm givin' up on you
Daddy's Lil' Monster: This City Can't Burn With You In It
Daddy's Lil' Monster: Belle Reve Penitentiary
Suicide Squad: Sweet Dreams are Made of These {Nightmares}
Suicide Squad: 'Undetectable, aren't they?'
Suicide Squad: Guess Who's Back
Suicide Squad: Daddy didn't raise no bitch
Suicide Squad: The Circus is in Town
Suicide Squad: I'm Nuts ~ Baby, I'm Mad
Suicide Squad: I Need a Gangsta ->to love me better<-
Suicide Squad: A Dreadful Future
Suicide Squad: {I'm} The Craziest Friend That You've Ever Had
Suicide Squad: Sacrifices
Suicide Squad: Belle Reve
Suicide Squad: Can You Save Me
Suicide Squad: Yoongi's Heart
Suicide Squad: In the End, It's You and I

Mad Love: Machine Gun

17.2K 724 270
By BloodLikeRoyalty

            At Taehyung and Jimin's apartment. Taehyung had stumbled into his apartment with the widest smile on his face. He wouldn't be able to wipe it away even if he tried. Jimin approached him with a smile, but it slowly faded when he realized how messy his best friend appeared. Taehyung looked messy with his hair disheveled, his lips almost bruised and he even limped a bit. "Taehyung, what happened to you?"

It was stupid of him to ask, "What do you mean?" when his smile was spread from ear to ear.

Jimin pointed to the red mark on the side of his best friend's neck. "Is that a hickey?" he paused, and it was evident that he was bothered by this. "I thought you were working—" Taehyung covered his mark with his hand as he tried to play it off, but Jimin spoke before him, "Taehyung is that what you have been hiding from me? Are you seeing someone?"

He immediately shook his head, "I'm not seeing anyone—" he lied but Jimin wasn't buying it.

"Don't lie to me, Taehyung."

Taehyung looked at him for a moment before he exhaled deeply, but he managed to crack a smile. He shook his head and bit his lips together because he was seriously struggling with himself. He had no idea what he could say to Jimin.

Jimin looked away from him but crossed his arms over his chest, "Taehyung, I'm very worried about you. I respect you and your privacy, but you look like you were beat up." He spoke honestly and Taehyung wanted to laugh at that, but that would have to wait.

"Well...I wasn't. Don't worry, Chim Chim. I am fine." He smiled brightly to ease his worry, but then he limped towards his room and Jimin felt uneasy as he watched him. He couldn't remain in place so he followed him, "Tae, talk to me please." His voice softened and he practically begged. "Jimin, please." Taehyung laughed to ease him, and he turned to face him before placing a gentle hand on his shoulder, "Don't. Worry." He insisted.

Taehyung's smile was wide and his eyes were almost sparkling as he looked into his best friend's eyes. Jimin nodded, but he couldn't shake the uneasiness. There was something wrong. He just knew it. Taehyung leaned in and pecked his cheek, "Goodnight. Sweet dreams, Chim Chim."

Jimin whispered, "Goodnight, Tae..."

The following morning, Taehyung was completely naked, and he stared at his reflection. His body was decorated in hickeys and bruises. He had hand prints by his hips and hickeys ran down his neck and nape, but even so, he smiled brightly as his heart nearly skipped a beat in contentment. He became addicted to the marks because they made the feeling all too real. He ran his fingers down the marks and pressed gently on them until it stung. He smiled at his reflection as he remembered how deeply he craved Jungkook to hold him even tighter, so the marks were a bit of a surprise, but a pleasant one.

Taehyung got dressed and tried not to limp his way into the kitchen.

Jimin sat at the table, eating quietly but when he saw Taehyung, he stopped, "We should do something fun today." He suggested with a smile.

Taehyung sat beside him before pouring himself some cereal, "Like what?"

"Can we pleeeeeeeease go to the water park today? You don't have to go through the slides or the deeper end of the pool. Just...please?"

Taehyung tried to suppress the sudden dread that overtook him, and he stifled a giggle, "You just got out of the hospital, I think we should hold off—"

Jimin inched closer, "Please. Pleeeease. I nearly died and I don't want to die before we go to one." He knew that would convince him and though he felt a little guilty for saying that, he knew that Taehyung couldn't refuse.

"Alright fine. Let's go to a water park."

When they arrived at the water park, they changed into the locker room. Jimin's eyes widened when he saw the marks that decorated his best friend's body. "What the fuck happened to you?!" He exclaimed.

He was ready to hurt whoever did that to him but Taehyung only smiled and whispered, "I had a good night." He winked and walked out of the locker room.

Taehyung sat on the edge of the pool, his feet were dipped into the water. He smiled when he saw Jimin going down the slides because he knew this was something his best friend had wanted for a long time. He then glanced at the kids playing and he smiled to himself when he couldn't help but wonder what Jungkook was doing. Well he wondered if he was thinking of him too.

Jimin approached him, "You sure you don't want to go in? I'll help—"

Taehyung shook his head, "No, I'm okay. I'll just stay here." He thought it would just end there and Jimin would go and have fun, but of course his best friend sat beside him.

"Tae, you know I wouldn't let you drown. You have nothing to be afraid of."

"I'm not afraid." He looked at him and smiled gently as he nudged him to go and have fun. "Go. You've been waiting for years to be here." Jimin grinned as he stood and around to dive into the deep end of the pool and Taehyung could only watch him and smile. He watched him for a moment longer and then he lied down on a beach chair to enjoy the sunlight.

At Arkham Asylum, the nurse walked into Jungkook's room and she looked around before she whispered, "Time for your meds." She was trembling as she held the pills in one hand and the cup of water in the other hand.

Jungkook sat up and watched her with a malicious smile, "You're back! I didn't think I would see you again after last time." He laughed at the memory of him biting her fingers until nearly slicing them off. It was a fond memory.

The nurse was trembling, but still, she approached him, "I'm just here to give you your medication."

Jungkook hummed, "You already said that dear." Though he had his straitjacket on to restrain his arms, but that still didn't stop the nurse from feeling worried. She knelt before the patient.

"Don't make my job difficult. Just take the pills." She wanted to plead but her pride didn't let her. "Open your mouth."

Jungkook leaned in closer to her, but his eyes didn't avert from looking into hers. "You know Nurse, so many others have tried poisoning me, stabbing me, shooting me—" His smile only grew as he spoke and the nurse tried to calm down. "And none have ever been successful in taking me out. Why do you think that is?"

"I—I don't know—"

"Instinct." Jungkook explained simply, but he burst out laughing when her eyes widened lightly. "I bet yours is telling you to quit your job and stay the hell away from me." His husky voice only darkened as he added, "You should have listened to it."

Loud screams pierced through the cushioned walls. Blood decorated the room as well as the clown's straitjacket. Guards rushed in and were horrified by the scene, and so they dragged him out of his room, but it only made him laugh even more sinister.

When Taehyung returned to the asylum, he was welcomed with his boss screaming. Jaebum, his boss, was fuming as he spoke loudly, "In your evaluation you said he was getting better—that you were seeing improvement!"

"I am—I w—was!" Taehyung shook his head, his eyes widened in horror as his mind raced. "Maybe the nurse did something or said something that—"

"Don't you dare try to defend that maniac, Taehyung!" Jaebum glared at him and Taehyung bit his tongue, but he knew he couldn't remain silent when he was genuinely confused.

"I have seen improvement in him. I don't understand what could have happened." Taehyung attempted to explain.

Jaebum tiredly placed his palm on his forehead as he muttered, "If it were up to me, that maniac would get the death penalty."

"I should talk to him."
"No, we're keeping him isolated for at least 48 hours." Jaebum argued, but of course Taehyung couldn't drop it. Mainly because he really, desperately wanted to see Jungkook. He needed to know he was okay.

"He's my patient and I have to see him. I just want to understand."

"He's a psychopath, Taehyung. He's a lost cause. There is nothing you can do for him." Jaebum dismissed him once again and Taehyung looked away from him before his expression revealed too much. He was irritated but there wasn't much he could say or do. He had to wait and it killed him.

Two days later. Jungkook had been punished harder than usual. The shock therapy proving to not be enough when all he could do was cackle in response. They abused him, drugged him and nearly tortured him because they were honestly sick of him. Most of them wanted him dead.

Jungkook was tied to a bed when Taehyung slipped into his room at least. He had been nervous to finally see him, and when their eyes met, he approached him with a sad smile. "Why did you do this, Jungkook?"

He couldn't help himself because the image of the nurse made him burst into laughter. "That bitch had it coming."

Taehyung sat on his bed and waited patiently before asking, "What did she do?"

"She wanted to poison me."

Taehyung didn't want to believe it, but he knew everyone despised Jungkook, and well—he couldn't really blame them. Still, he shook his head in disbelief, "What makes you so sure?"

"Instinct. I just know these things. Trust me, honey."

Taehyung nodded, and he was overcome with how badly he had missed Jungkook, and so he reached for him and gently caressed his arm. "I believe you." He finally said and that pleased the clown.

"She deserved far worse."

Taehyung exhaled tiredly, "I can't be here for too long, but I'll come back early tomorrow."

"Aw, I'll miss your pretty face, baby. Far more pleasant to look at than these bland walls." Jungkook complimented him, and Taehyung's smile only grew until it nearly touched his eyes.

"I'll miss you too." He confessed in a gentle voice. "They want to give you the death penalty." He disclosed, but quickly added, "I won't let it happen." He reassured him, but Jungkook didn't seem bothered.

He laughed, "I'm surprised they haven't sent me to the electric chair yet."

Taehyung shook his head, "Batman would never allow it. He really hopes that you will change someday." That only incited Jungkook to laugh even louder than before at the mention of his dear friend.

"Oh Batsy, I knew he couldn't live without me."

The psychiatrist felt brave as he leaned in and pecked Jungkook's nose, "I wouldn't let them hurt you either."

Jungkook was so pleased to hear that and his smile grew wider before he spoke, "Oh, I know you wouldn't, baby. You're just so good to me." He cooed and Taehyung's smile grew as he leaned in and pecked his lips. He wanted to stay and nibble on his lips longer, but he had to leave before his boss charged in and dragged him out.

The next day, Taehyung was scheduled to evaluate his patient and as soon as Jungkook was pushed inside, he untied him. They sat across one another in the steel desk and when their eyes met, Taehyung swooned. "I brought you a kitty." Taehyung giggled as he pulled out a small, kitten plush.

"Aw, baby you shouldn't have." Jungkook's suggestive smile only grew slightly as their eyes remained on one another for a moment. Taehyung smiled shyly as he nervously twirled his fingers together. 

"Will you do something for me?"

Taehyung had his arms crossed on the steel table, his eyes nearly sparkling as he looked into Jungkook's much darker ones—which was a huge contrast to his bright smile. He played with his fingers, his lips pursed into a smile, "Anything," he said immediately but then he cleared his throat, "I mean—yea, of course." He smiled cheekily. He resembled much more of an innocent child and Jungkook just couldn't help himself.

Jungkook's visage appeared broken which broke Taehyung's heart for a second but then his patient approached him. The psychiatrist had already taken off his straight jacket, out of habit and comfort, so Jungkook pulled him close and ran his fingers down his plump lips. "It's something...big..." He made a pop sound in between his lips.

Taehyung looked into his eyes, hypnotized, "Anything." He whispered once more. Jungkook pushed his finger into his mouth, his smile grew when Taehyung sucked on his finger right then.

Jungkook leaned in and sucked on the side of his neck. Taehyung closed his eyes, involuntarily moaned as he began to give himself into his patient; he was practically melting. Jungkook bit into his neck before he sucked hard enough to leave a purple mark. His fingers dug into Taehyung's waist as he possessively held him close to him. He trailed his tongue up his psychiatrist's neck until he reached his lips, then he kissed him roughly. Nearly sucking on his lips as he kissed him heavily. Taehyung kissed him back, he wrapped his arms around him and moaned deeply.

He was melting, losing himself completely in his patient's arms. Jungkook bit his lower lip and tugged it before his tongue darted into his mouth. Taehyung's heart was racing as their tongue roughly toyed together. Jungkook pulled away, he groaned deeply as he breathed in slowly, "I want a machine gun."

Taehyung was dazed, his voice nearly cracked as he said, "A machine gun?" He was surprised, but Jungkook's plans didn't hit him as hard as they should have.

"Yes." His voice darkened. "Won't you get one for me?"

Taehyung looked away for a second, but Jungkook didn't want to give him time to think. He pushed Taehyung against the table, lifted him so he would sit on it before he began to unzip his pants. "I need one, baby. Won't you do this for daddy?" his voice had softened but even then there was a bit of a growl behind his tone.

No clear thoughts served in the psychiatrist's favor because he gripped onto his patient's arms as kissed him deeply. Jungkook hooked his arm around him, his hand gripped onto the back of his head as he kissed him roughly. The psychiatrist mewled, his own lips eager to feed his addiction for the taste of his patient. They undressed each other almost instantly, their lust proving more important than anything else. Taehyung whined, softly whispering, "Daddy, I need you." Before his fingers hooked around his patient's clothes before he peeled them off. He tossed them to the side while Jungkook eagerly undressed him. He nearly tore the clothes right off of him.

But Taehyung didn't care.

They moaned in unison as they kissed each other desperately, Jungkook's hand held his erection, and Taehyung's as well. He gripped a bit which made the psychiatrist whine gently. Taehyung ran his fingers down his patient's tattoos—he had become attached to them. He leaned in and kissed the ones by his shoulders before he nipped at the skin.

Jungkook's grip tightened a bit, he ran his thumb across the precum as he jerked both of their erections. Taehyung arched his back into him, he whimpered, "Oh..." He was trembling, coming undone against him. Jungkook continued to jerk their swollen dicks together while his other hand stretched his doctor's hole.

The roughness only turned Taehyung on even further, he nearly came right then but Jungkook squeezed his swollen head. "Not yet." His voice was dark, and his grin only grew when he noted Taehyung's orgasm nearing.

Taehyung whined. He breathed heavily before he got off the table, got down on his knees and took Jungkook's hard cock into his mouth. His patient hissed, his hand gripped around his hair as he watched him in awe. Taehyung bobbed his head against the length until it hit the back of his throat, his tongue brushed against the vein. "Baby," Jungkook hummed lightly, "You're doing so well." He cooed, his fingers gently brushing against his brown locks and then he tugged.

Taehyung's lips were red and swollen, and his jaw started to ache but he didn't stop. He tasted his precum, and it only satisfied him further. Jungkook's body convulsed a bit, but he gently pushed Taehyung, "Stop," he whispered, he looked at his psychiatrist before he pulled him up and kissed him deeply. Taehyung closed his eyes and kissed him back; their lips molded together while they breathed heavily.

"You taste so good, baby." Jungkook praised and Taehyung swore his heart swelled from hearing the compliment. He needed to hear him praise him more. He whimpered into his lips, their tongues desperately tasting one another.

"I want to feel you, daddy."

"Not yet, baby." He sucked on his lower lip, his hand holding onto their erections together. He jerked lightly. "Not until you do me that favor." His voice sounded suggestive with a hint of sweetness to persuade the psychiatrist.

Taehyung was panting, his body convulsing as his patient's hand rubbed against him; he was growing more and more sensitive by the second. "Daddy..." he whimpered. His orgasm drawing closer, his head was spinning so he gripped onto Jungkook's arms for support.

Jungkook moaned softly, his own climax getting closer, but he watched Taehyung with a small smirk, "I'll give you what you want when you do this for me..." his voice was dark, tempting Taehyung into doing absolutely anything for him. "Will you do this for daddy, baby?" he leaned in and pecked his jaw line.

Taehyung tilted his head back, his eyes rolled back as he whimpered out, "Y-Yes, I will."

Jungkook pressed his forehead against Taehyung's before he jerked them off harder. The psychiatrist cried out first, his body trembling as his semen spurted out onto Jungkook's hand and stomach. He moaned deeply when Jungkook kissed him heavily. Jungkook groaned as he trembled through his own orgasm that decorated Taehyung's stomach.

They panted together, trying to catch their breathes as they slowly came down from their high. Taehyung's eyes were nearly glowing as he looked at Jungkook, his smile was bright as he whispered, "So where do I get a machine gun?"

Jungkook looked at him, becoming lost in his eyes for a moment before his smile grew. He had a naturally wicked smile, and Taehyung felt his heart pounding as they stared into each other's eyes. Jungkook was impressed, he couldn't deny that Taehyung was proving to be much more useful than he initially believed he would be. "You need to get it from my friends."

"Your friends?"

Jungkook hummed, his fingers toyed with Taehyung's lips, "Yea. You can do that this favor for me right baby?"

Taehyung's smile grew, "Yes, daddy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.3K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
86.9K 4.8K 34
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค *โ‹†โ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ข'๐ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐ฉ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ข๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ฒ? ๐ข ๐ฅ๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ค๐ž๐ž๐ฉ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๏ฟฝ...
1.1M 49.6K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
313K 6.9K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc