Who Is She?*On Hold*

De yourtruehighness

IMPORTANT: I've made a new account brokeloser and that's probably where I'll rewrite 'Who is she?'-so sorry t... Mais

Prologue
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.1.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.

11.2.

113 7 1
De yourtruehighness

|11|
PART-2

ALEXA

"I say we run." Blaze whispered to us.

"Running is for cowards." I whispered back.

"Then cowards we are." Alicia whispered and we ran out of the store without any further thoughts. We must have looked like a bunch of stupid teenagers as we ran at full speeds, not thinking neither caring much. Our lifes were at stake or maybe I was just exaggerating but who knew what that Dave was capable of.

We ran around the mall like crazies, our shopping bags flying in all directions, Alicia's hairs which she had curled bouncing everwhere, Blaze 'attempting' crazy stunts in between to look badass and make our run Hollywood worthy and then there was I, trying to straighten my skirt everytime it bounced upward and I don't think I looked Hollywood worthy at all. But that was least of my concern at the moment.

I didn't know where we were running to but now the aroma, the splendid scent told me where we were. The food court. We automatically slowed down at the food court, we were at our kingdom was the main reason for slowing down, we running out of breath was just an excuse.

"Looks like we lost them in the crowd." Alicia crouched down to her knees, gasping for breath.

"Yep, they were too slow to catch up with us." I said, placing the shopping bags down and patted Alicia on the back.

"Weird, Dave isn't slow. I'm sure of that." Blaze looked back suspiciously.

"It must be the crowd. We'll get the food then we'll soon get out of here." I assured her. It was possible that he lost sight of us. There were so many people in the mall, it must have difficult for him to keep. Poor boy. I grinned mentally as I imagined him puffing for breaths like a fish out of the water, his eyes searching for two black heads and a blonde but finding nothing but other heads.

"Ryder and the other guys are in the food court too. We should sit with them?" Blaze suggested and Alicia and I nodded our heads in agreement and went to search for them.

Alicia soon found them sitting in a corner, playing with each other and food.

"Why are you in a dress?" Alec asked before I could even keep the bags down.

"The dress is stuck. The assisstant was getting tools to fix it but then we saw Dave and we ran like a road runner." Alicia explained as we got comfortable in our seats.

"So, what's the big deal? He's Dave, not a superstar." Drew commented as he popped a fry in his mouth.

"But he was glaring at us like he wanted to kill us."

"With what you did yesterday, I'm surprised you're even alive, yo." James said, slurping very loudly on his drink.

"Oh, he can't even touch a single hair on my body. Dave is a-"

"Talking about me, aren't we?" Someone spoke from behind as he wrapped his arms around me and Blaze.

I instantly stilled but soon followed Blaze to push his arms away from my shoulder. Damn, this man was one scary, sneaky bully.

"Yes." I finally said with what courage I could muster up.

He laughed loudly. I'm surprised he hasn't punched me yet.

"Since you're so truthful," he sneered. "Why don't you tell me why I am here?"

I could practically feel everyone screaming at me with there eyes to shut up but come on, it's great to see a drama but it's even greater to create drama. "Revenge?" I squeaked out.

"Yes, an eye for an eye." He straightened up, glaring at each and everyone of us.

"I'm pretty sure that's like half of the quote." Alicia whispered, her eyes asking mine for confirmation. I nodded at her then turned to Dave to make peace.

"Hehe, no need for it. It only makes us blind and blindn-"

Dave gave me the sting eye which made me shut up.

"So...you want an eye for eye. That means you are asking for a fire ass for a fire ass. You can take mine, I've got the hottest ass here, yo." James said gleefully.

Dave rubbed his hand over his face, frustatingly. "I want to challenge you to a boxing fight." He said through gritted teeth, his voice full of irritation. "Now."

"Drew will be very happy to fight. Won't you, Drew?" James asked Drew.

"I don't think any ring will be open at this time." Drew calmly said, continuing to eat his fries. He was the epitome of chill at the moment.

"Oh, don't worry, it is!"

"I'm up for it."

"But I don't want to fight you." Dave said making a fake, sad face.

"Then who do you want to fight?" Alex asked the confusing question that was on all of our minds.

"You." He answered nodding in my direction.

~

"He's such a coward. How low can he fall?" Alex muttered to himself more as he walked beside me.

We were currently walking in this underground tunnel that led to the boxing ring. Thank goodness he didn't challenge a wrestling match, I would have been a total goner.

I looked down at the slightly tattered blue dress I was wearing. It was going to go to waste. I don't think we'll be able to go to the homecoming dance. Not me, anyways.

Dave was leading us to the ring with me and Alex just behind him, Alex still muttering to himself and the others following us.

"Alex, it's going to be okay." I rested my hand on his shoulder to comfort him.

"Moments like these, I wish you were Super girl."

Oh, only if he knew.

"It's going to be okay." I pursed my lips. I know it's not going to be okay. God, why did I waste all my stamina earlier, now all I know is that my life is on the stake.

Before I could take another step, I was pulled back into someone's chest. I looked up to see beautiful green eyes with tiny flecks staring back at me.

"Is this the moment where you confess your undying love for me?"

"What?" I could see the confusion in his eyes.

"That's what the hero and heroine do in those cliche films when one of them is about to die."

An amused laugh left his lips. "I'm going to make sure you experience every cliche movie stuff with me but first I need you to escape."

Now, it was my turn to be confused. "Escape, how?"

He cupped my cheeks apologetically. "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything at the mall-"

"Sorry to interrupt, Romeo and Juliet but we've got a match." I was suddenly pulled out of my crush's arm.

As I was being roughly pulled forward. I grinned a lazy smile knowing that if I die, I did at least have my cheek be cupped my crush.

~

"Beg."

"Pardon?"

"Beg for forgiveness!" Dave shouted causing the crowd to cheer with him.

I looked at them, confused. They were cheering for somebody to humiliate someone. Wow, humans, wow.

It had been a surprise when instead of asking me to fight, he asked me to beg for forgiveness but I would rather live a day with dignity than live a thousand years without any respect.

"Bend on my knees and beg for what you did."

"No." I simply answered back which seemed to enrage him more. Great, the more angry he is, the easier it is to defeat him.

"Beg!" He growled really loudly. I think he did it to intimidate me but all it got on me was spit. I made a disgusting face at him as I wiped the spit from my face.

I looked at the crowd. They were still cheering. Guess they like drama too, I'm a sucker for drama too but not where a guy asks for a girl to beg in a boxing ring.

I could see all kinds of people there but what caught my eye were the elites sitting on top and watching us with eyes like hawks. They weren't the typical Italian mafia hotties we find in books, they were the complete opposite.

"I'm asking one more time-" he paused as I moved forward. "Oh, looks like she's ready to submit." He laughed obnoxiously.

Before he could finish laughing, I punched him in the face with everything I had.

He quickly pulled away, his hand covering his mouth. I hope he bit his tongue.

Silence had filled the room. Ha-ha, take that humans.

I jumped from the ring and happily walked towards my friends who were standing near-by.

I hope what I did was Hollywood worthy.

***
Hey, guys! Sorry for the late update! School has been really hard lately!

Anyways, I hope you liked the chapter. Remember to vote and comment! And do you think I should do more P.O.V's?

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

292K 4.5K 24
"Come on Austin. Please delete the video!" "No way." He smirks, "That'll be too easy." "What do you want from me?" "I need you to be my fake girlfr...
208 42 6
"You should care, Dylan. You would still be living in the back of a car, stealing from Seven Eleven! Is that what you want?" ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
246K 6.3K 54
-BOOK 1- The first book in the series of "Thrill in Danger" books. Its not your typical bad boy or bad girl story. Its something bigger, its betraya...
5.2K 540 36
The one who has eyes on her. The one who is hiding from him. The one who needs her. The one who lusts her. The one who cares for him. The one who pro...