The Werewolf CEO 1 of The CEO...

By embermarina

"You can't go out now. The werewolf is roaming the forests." ........ Alexia Summer had no clue what she was... More

Writing in Progress
Official Trailer
ON YOUR MARKS, GET SET, GO!
Prologue - The Moon Goddess
Car Crash
Meeting the Monster
Secret Wonder Abouts
Sharp Servants
Rays of Rage
The Funeral
The Golden Shirt
Falty Confessions
Connor
Bro Code Promise
Alive
The Little Things
Walk The Line
Missing Memories
Arrogant Apologies
Survive
Please Don't Go
Too Soon
Complicated Human Love
I Don't Wanna Live Forever
Waves
Flashbacks
The Vampyr Party - Part 1
The Vampyr Party - Part 2
The Lost Child
Mr and Mrs Dark
Don't Let the Drunkies In
The Forest Wolf
Hello
Hello Brother
What Really Happened
Felicity
Ambrogoi & Selene
Promises Are Never Broken
Deadly Lies at a Reasonable Price
Epilogue - Until Dawn
'Sup
The Dark Ceo
The Werewolf Ceo Playlist

Sickening Attitudes

12.8K 504 41
By embermarina

Follow me on Instagram! I post updates on the story there! @ emberia_

"Sometimes I just get to the point of frustration that I become silent."

I open my crusty shut eyes and find myself surrounded by the same pale white walls. For a moment I lay there thinking and gathering my thoughts into one big clump that soon makes up my mind. Whatever I have gotten myself into was bound to be adventurous.

My right leg explodes with pain when I ever so much try to move the part. But I couldn't stop there, escape mission had to happen or I was done for good.

So I regain a position of hopping bunny and transport myself from one point of the room to another.

Smashing against the door, a sweaty breath leaves my lips. Totally hitting the gym once I'm out of here. Curling fingers around the door knob and twisting the object I find myself in the more so unfortunate situation - I was locked out once again.

"Help!" I yelled frustratedly, banging the door with my fist and wincing when putting to much weight on my injured limb.

"Somebody please!" I release, huffing with vibrations that rise in my head, the pain the leg accelerates like a sports car and sends me tipping over the edge.

"Yes?" A voice suddenly cuts through the tensed atmosphere. Snapping my eyes open I stare at the door, maybe God has heard my prayers.

"Henry? Oh my..is that you Henry!?" My face breaks out into a blissful smile, maybe luck was on my side today and I could get away. If I play vulnerable and scared.

"Yes, Miss Summer?" Henry speaks on the other end of the door, my eyes narrow in complete determination. Come on Alexia, think words, think sympathy.

"Open the door please, I'm hurt and I don't think I can hold on like this for much longer." I let out moaning, my head against the wood listening for anything else.

"No can't do Miss Summer." Henry deadpans and I clench my jaw painfully almost screaming out in annoyance. I had to continue, maybe I will break through to him.

Why? I have a family Henry, I need to get back to my kids. Little Arnie needs his mother." I sniffle a fake cry. If I could make him feel guilt, I will. Anything to get me out of here.

"I'm sorry for that but I answer before Mr Dark's. Whatever he decided stands." Henry replies and I bite back a sigh. Frowning and wincing I stay moulded against the door's cool surface.

"Why don't you tell that Mr Dark of yours that he can go and burn in hell!" Anger tank tips over and floods my sense, crashing any of my hopes for playing nice and innocent. I fist-fight the wall in front of me, punching countless times until fully out of breath.

"Please don't speak of my boss in such way, Miss Summer." There is a buried hint of concern in Henry's voice. Was he one of those 'submissive and loyal' servants? He certainly didn't look like one. I turn around glaring at the door wishing it got caught on flames.

" Mr Dark is a culprit, a diligent jerk, bastard, a son of-" I list the names, snarling every single one with boosting rage that blew up my brains.

"Miss Summer please." The high pitch in Henry's voice didn't go undetected by my ears. There is a slight shuffle behind that door and then everything goes quiet.

"I can continue for forever naming that stupid self convicted prick!" I a foul smile, trying to put myself on the safe grounds, donating my anger into the words leaving my mouth.

There isn't a reply back so I scoot over to the door, pressing my ear against it i try to determine what is happening behind of it. The lock gives off first and the door pries open. My landing on the floor probably echoed into the whole mansion.

"Henry you really have to enter like-" Instead of Henry, it is his Boss. Looking as magnificent and evil as ever before. There is a flicker of not only wrath but also the loathing which will probably lead me into the death bed.

"Oh snap." I got scared alright?!

"You have anything else to say about me?" The deep manly voice is calm in terms of the frequencies and pitches, but anger is radiating in drowning waves.

"Actually..no." I whisper, looks like confidence took a trip to the 'Nonexistent' land. I sure hoped it had better time than me.

"Henry call the police!" The shriek left me all of a sudden, maybe because his Boss, reached into his jean pocket, for only one thing that I could recall at the time - knife - to slaughter me.

"Henry leave." The young man orders his eyes never leaving mine. Off course, less witnesses. Less evidence.

"No! He will kill me! Without witnesses he could get away with it!" I argue, swallowing my beating heart that tried escaped from my throat.

"Sir.." Henry seems to be at loss of decision. What was there to decide? My ass needs saving!

"WHO IS YOUR BOSS?!" The Kidnapper shouts which has me flinching and yelping. His hand was still in the pocket while I darted around the room speculating whether I could make it out through the window while these two sorted out their master-servant grounds.

"You sir." Henry's voice is so tiny, I actually begin to feel sorry for the man. He looked afraid, and well very upset.

"Then do as I say!" The brown-eyed man yelled, before turning back to my figure. I take a huge gulp of the rising bile stuck in my throat. If I spit him in the face and run, would I make it?

"Yes, sir." Henry says faintly and then is out sight.

"You tried to run." He begins, there is a deadly silence that follows, I swallow a huge breath.

"Anyone in my position would do so!" I snap back, my voice harsher than ever before. There is a threatening sound going off from the guy.

"Don't talk to me like that!" He is right in front of my face. Like super duper close and I don't appreciate the way he is practically stealing my personal space.

"Stop screaming at me!" I snarl, forcing my eyes to gaze into his. Eye contact intimidated, or I thought it did.

"How dare you!" Oh right, I've slapped him at just the perfect angle. The red face stares back at me, I swear it's the second time in two days.

"I'm going to keep you here until you go insane and die. I will make your stupid worthless life end so fast." I tremble at his choice of words. Okay, so he clearly knew how to make you wish to crawl out of your own skin.

"You are sick. Once I escape this abounded place I will put you under the bars!" I combust with anger, it was all I could feel, my fists clenched at the sides, injuries long forgotten.

"I doubt that. You can't leave this place. " The young man smiles viscously, like a predator that caught its prey into a successful trap.

"I can and I will!" I yell as the door slams closed in a bang so loud I saw the walls physically shake.

Alec's POV

I felt her presence on the road but I did not know who she was. My mate was somewhere on this motorway. A part of me wanted to find her. Off course that  was the inner beastly wolf.

He wanted his mate and I could not change that choice. I hated that my heart functioned for two.

"She is somewhere here..." My wolf growled in annoyance, heart ran fast, faster than after running hundreds of miles.

"Are you sure, Sir?" Henry asks with a quick glance in the upper mirror.

I sniff the air, the sweet vanilla scent was in the air like no other.

"I'm sure." I smile because we have found her.

-------

Alexia's POV

A knock on the door had my attention.
"COME IN! IT'S NOT LIKE I LOCKED MYSELF IN HERE!" I call from the bed I had occupied for many hours.

It was the same little lady that brought me food today. All she would say is, "I brought you food." and leave without further word.

"Miss Summer, Mr Dark requests your presence." She says and I freeze on the spot, considering whether this was some sort of a trick.

"You mean I can go?" I am skeptical of her. The lady stared at me, as if fascinated. About what?

"You have to see Mr Dark." She repeats and I groan out getting up from my comfortable position.
Shockingly I have recovered faster than usual, I knew all these vitamins I have drank worked wonders.

"Let's see him then." I wave for her to lead me and she does without once saying anything.

We enter a what looks like a living room. There is a black leather couch in the middle and a gigantic TV hanging on the bloody red walls. Expensive.

"Miss please knock before you enter. Mr Dark doesn't like impoliteness." The lady says and disappears from the room. I stare at back, did she really think impoliteness was my speciality? She was right in some ways.

I scan at the dark wooden door that has a logo of wolf on it. A sweep of recognition hit me, somewhere, somewhere yeah I have definitely seen it.

I step forward and lightly knock on the wooden door to hear a loud. "Come in."

I enter the room and my eyes catch the brown ones. He is studying me or checking me out? I gulp nervously.

"Have a seat." The man gestures to the empty leather seat next to Him, I trail my eyes staring down the furniture.

"I would rather stand." I say and watch him roll his eyes.

"Fine." He mutters and interlocks his fingers. There is an awkward silence, like really awkward.

"I was told you wanted to see me." I fight myself to stay calm and polite. When in reality I was ready to throw a tantrum and break the woods.

"I wanted to know if you were comfortable in your room." The brown eyed guy glances at me expectedly. Oh no he didn't.

"Comfortable? I am held in a cellar like some prisoner..I haven't committed no crime!" I shout at him, banging the first loudly against the hard core desk. The volcano has been waken everybody!

"The place you call a cellar is one of the best rooms in this mansion. You are also not a prisoner but a guest." He speaks lowly making a shiver storm across my skin. A guest?! Did he just call me a guest?!

"Why can't I leave?" I deadpan the question. The intensity of his gaze is boiling my face, I don't get humiliated so easily. So what's the deal?

"Wake up." I lift my head. He didn't say anything.

Wake up!"

Suddenly I'm in a car. The leather Mercedes.

"Miss Summer. Please wake up." Henry shakes me awake and it takes me a moment to regain my identity.

"Henry?" I rasp my voice scratching the inside of the throat.

"Miss Summer. Please Mr Dark is already inside. He wants to speak with you." Henry says and extends a hand, which I reluctantly accept.

"But you left when he started screaming?" I utter out confused and cold as the chilly wind blows against my ears.

"Miss Summer, are you feeling alright? Maybe you need a bit of water?" He offers with a look of concern, I step away, feeling lightheaded.

"What happened?" I question, my head gets set for a headache.

"You fell asleep in the car while we were driving to the mansion. Now we are here. Please hurry Miss Summer, Mr Dark doesn't have the best of patience." Henry mumbles, so did the lady say.

So all of it was a dream?

AN : SHort chapter today but oh well. I'm posting again tomorrow!

(Edited)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 12.1K 37
🖤 DARK MAFIA ROMANCE 🖤 ' 𝙄𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥 𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙁𝙡𝙮 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄𝙩 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙤𝙤𝙠 𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙡 𝙩𝙤 𝙜𝙚𝙩 �...
317K 10.2K 65
Alecander Bloom, a miracle child...or at least one of them. His parents love life was never simple and even he doesn't know the whole story partly th...
3.6K 111 6
TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️ ⛔️!! MATURE AUDIENCE ONLY 18+!!! After three, long months in Puerto Rico, Katarina is ready to go back to the city that never sle...
349K 16.8K 42
"Do you have any idea how dangerous I am?" The old white haired man sneered at me with his yellowish teeth quite on display. Eww, Colgate should take...