The Werewolf Clash (Completed)

Oleh WatersAnna

Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my... Lebih Banyak

Freedom
Using The Granted Forces
Encountering Them
Meeting the Alpha
Fighting the inevitable
Hello To The Pack
Challenge
In the shadows
Power
Evil Air
Blood and Burn
Analyzation
Disclosures
Apologies and Warmth
New Acquaintances
Threats
Elizabeth
Peculiar Air
Special weapon
New Territories
Surprise Surprise
Blended Mysteries
Some Arguments Should Be Lost
Back to pavilion
Steamy Decisions
Lost hopes
Revelations
Becoming one
No more secrets
Spells In The Dark
The Horrors Of The Future
Too Much To Take In
Commencement Of The War
Enemies In The House
The Two Parties
A Price To End The Evil
Losing And Gaining
Unsolved Problems
The Night Of Doom
Epilogue
Author's Note

Preparation

18.6K 615 55
Oleh WatersAnna

Xalvador's POV

"Hit like you want to kill!" I growl with my teeth clenched, holding the wolf by his neck. He manages to nod and I put him down. He gasps for breath and attacks me again. This time, its harder than last time. Better.

"Keep going like that." I say and scan my eyes through the army of my wolves. Even the weakest ones are preparing. Tomorrow is the day. From the past two days, they have been fighting and learning and training. Some of them are prepared and some of them are not. But it doesn't matter. No matter what, I am not letting my pack loose. I will risk everything I have to, to keep my pack and specially the women and children safe.

Arabella has been working on her elemental powers. She has already transported the women and children to a safe hermitage with the help of Axel. And that has provided some relief to me and to the men in my pack. Though my mate isn't safe, I still can't be more thankful about her being an elemental. Thats the only upper hand I have. Maisie's power is confusing. Some spells she can do and some she can't. I can't rely on her for much help. She too will be hidden safely when the attack happens.

"Alright wolves!" I bellow after two hours. It almost midnight. They have trained enough. Now all they need is to store their energy, get some rest and put up the best fight they can tomorrow. And that won't be possible if they are exhausted.

"Return to your homes and take rest. I want you all to be fresh and charged up for tomorrow! We are going to win!" I growl and immediately the wolves growl in a powerfuk chorus of "Yes!". I nod in satisfaction as everyone disperses. Axel and Liam nod at me as they leave and I just stay there for some time. After thinking about every possibility that could take place, I leave for my room.

"Xalvador." Arabella comes from behind and entwines our hands. Relief floods through me and I immediately put my arm around her. The bond I share with her, seeing the mark on her and realising that such a powerful wolf is my mate makes me happy to no end. She is beautiful, bold, smart and dauntless. And I couldn't have asked for anything else. But just when I look at the other side, I wish just a little that she was weak and just a normal wolf. So I would have made sure that she stays in that place tomorrow safe from harm with the other women. Its tears me apart again every second I realise that I am putting my own mate to such danger. But that's just how she is. And I can't stop her.

I align our foreheads and take a deep breath of her irresistible, intoxicating scent. She smiles and once again I'm in awe of this woman. There is hell breaking over tomorrow and here she stands like everything is perfect.

"Why are you smiling?" I ask a bit amused.

"I just feel... complete. Its like I've finally realised the fact that I have a pack and a family and you now."

"Me?" I ask surprised.

"Yeah." She smiles looking into my eyes. "I never could have imagined that I would end up with such an amazing man as my mate. You are strong, powerful, smart, amazing and... kind."

"Arabella I-"

"No listen, I am not sure if I will ever get to say this again so listen right now. Every single doubt that I had before about being here with you, there is none now. I am so at peace right now. I feel like I finally have left my past behind. All that matters is my future and my pack and my mate. I was wrong to think you were a heartless monster. You are not. You are just a hard shell with the most kind heart that I've known. And the way these people respect you, its no wonder. After everything you've been through, you still are so strong." She says with tears in her eyes. Oh my God!

"Bella sto-"

"And... I love you Xalvador." She says crying and my heart stops. I can literally not comprehend what is happening.

"Everything is perfect right now but I hate myself for realizing this when its almost too late. I don't know what will happen tomorrow and I wish I had told you this earlier. You tried so hard and I couldn't fulfill the duties of a mate. I didn't even fulfill your...needs." She sobs and I immediately kiss her forehead.

"Bella you have been the perfect mate and there isn't anything you haven't fulfilled. Sex is not something hat defines mates and their bond. This wreckage you make me feel, its just crazy. And that is everything. And don't say all this shit about it being too late. Tomorrow maybe the worst day but we won't loose. I won't let anything happen to you okay? I am not ready to loose any of this. Not my pack, not my wolves and definitely not you. We are ready baby. And at the end of the day, I will kiss you our victory. Okay?" I ask cupping both her cheeks. She smiles with tears in her eyes and that pulls at my heart so hard.

I kiss her with so much passion, its as if I want her to feel everything I can't convey. Our tongues battle as she kisses me back with the same fervor. She finally gives up and I caress her mouth with my tongue. I clench her waist and settle her on the bed. My hands find her neck and my mouth trails there. I drop heated kisses and nip at her collar bone and my mark while she writhes and moans. My God! I could just reach my high looking at her like this. I kneel beside her heaving with breathlessness as I stare at her body writhing for me in need.

Once again, I attack her neck with my mouth while I squeeze her breast with my hand.

"Xalvador!" She moans and that sound drives me crazy! Why the hell did I not do this before. Suddenly Arabella gets up and lays me on my back. Her hands fist in my head as she kisses me, the power in her hands this time. She kisses my neck and once again I see her eyes water. She straddles me as she kisses me again and I squeeze her body. Every nerve is my body is alive with need and are just screaming for her.

"Xal stop." Bella says in midst of our heated session, her chest heaving. "We both need rest and heaven knows that if we start now we won't be able to stop. And thats not good for tomorrow. Its for the entire pack. We are the ones they rely on." She gasps the words in the most unconvincing way. But I get her point. If I consummate the bond tonight, I will not stop all night long. And without rest I won't be able to put up the best defense that I have to.

I nod and slowly put her off me. We cuddle and I caress her head. Suddenly my heart rate spikes as she caresses my face.

"Bella, you just confessed and...
Arabella I-I...I-"

"Shh its okay." She says placing a finger on my lips. "I know you feel it. You don't have to say it back untill you are ready." She smiles softly and I nod. She closes my eyes with her fingers and I feel content before darkness engulfs around me.

Arabella's POV

I smile as I watch him sleep. So peacefully and so much at ease. With his stern tensed look gone, he looks so much more handsome than he already is and that once more takes my breath away. His arms tighten around me and I snuggle closer. I don't know why but I have this feeling that I might loose him tomorrow. That maybe I would never hear that 'I love you'. And maybe we would never be able to consummate our bond.

But when I think of the arrangements I did earlier, I feel a bit of relief. What I have done is risky but it might be some great help when we need it. Plus Maisie has been doing eveything she can. When she first came in for my measurements, never could have I imagined that she would become my only best girlfriend. She is this gem of a person and I am so glad I have her. Ever since morning she was busy with things and journals that I can't even come close to describe. But whatever she was doing, she was pretty engrossed and I had to force her to go and sleep. I once again close my eyes but my restless thoughts don't let me sleep.

I sigh and just give up. I carefully untangle myself from Xalvador's arms and hop down to that one place I've always found peace. At the back of the house. Everything will be different tomorrow. There wouldn't just be plain trimmed grass here. And I don't want to think what would replace this plain grass ground. I wrap my arms around myself and take a deep breath.

"Shouldn't you be sleeping?" I hear a voice from behind. Liam.

"I could ask you the same." I reply. He stands beside me and then sighs.

"I'm just disturbed about something." He says and I nod.

"I understand. I am restless too. Because I have this feeling that something bad will happen tomorrow. Something that none of us are expecting." I say, now looking at him.

"You know Liam, these past days have been the happiest days of my life. As a rogue I do firmly believed that the only purpose of my life is to survive. But... then suddenly changed. And I was like 'oh my God!'. And I wanted this to last. I wanted to experience what it is to have a mate, a pack and two best friends like you and Maisie." I smile at him. And he just gives me a breif smile back.

"I'm sure this will last."

"I so don't know. I mean ever since yesterday there is this feeling in my gut that I will lose everything tomorrow. I don't want to loose Xalvador. And nor do I wanna loose you or this pack or Maisie or Tyler and Mariah. You guys mean so much to me now that I won't be able to see even one of you getting hurt. I just hope that my instincts are wrong. And I'm sorry for venting this way but I don't think I'd be able to sleep untill I talk about how I feel. And who better than you can I talk it with."

Liam looks a bit taken aback but I can't be so sure. He is too tensed. "I'm scared too Arabella." He says in a quite voice and I realise that I was demotivating him as well. Great Arabella!

I clasp his right hand with both of mine.

"You know what? We both have nothing to be scared about. Our soldiers are strong and we are smart and I'm an elemental. Plus you guys are so loyal and so much trained that nothing will go wrong. I promise that. And also, I won't let anything happen to you. Someone tries to hurt you and boom, their asses will be burning." I say in a teasing way, trying to lighten the tension. Liam just stares at me impassively and then gives a small nod.

"Thanks Arabella. Good night." He smiles and then walks off. Feeling much better, I return to my room and into the arms of my mate for what maybe the last time.

Hey guys! So here's the 32nd chapter. I hope you guys liked it and please vote and comment if you did.

P.S: Wait for the next chapter, its going to be a... bomb!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Luna Lena Oleh ~Val

Manusia Serigala

1M 42.7K 33
-COMPLETED- ~3 Years BEFORE Luna Hana~ The running never bothered her - she had run her entire life. From what? Nothing in particular...at least no...
5.3K 276 23
Arabella Rose, 22, is a rogue panther shifter, the last of her kind. Hunters have killed off her family (that she knows of) leaving her to be a rogue...
6.1M 211K 61
HIGHEST RANK: #4 as of 3/8/17 *PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION, THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN WHEN I WAS 16 YEARS OLD, THIS BOOK IS NOT PERFECT BY ANY MEA...
950K 24.3K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...