Four Makes One (Book 1)(Compl...

By K_Williams1

Frankie is leaving her old life behind and starting over at college. All she wants to do is get through coll... More

Chapter 1 - My New Life
Chapter 2-Let the Classes Begin
Chapter 3 Meeting the Guys
Chapter 4 - More Time with the guys
Chapter 5 - Reluctance
Chapter 6 - See You Later
Chapter 7 - Nightmares
Chapter 8 - What The...
Chapter 9 -Eviction
Chapter 10 - New Experiences
Chapter 11 - Making Up
Chapter 12 - My Day With Ronnie
Chapter 13 - More Good Times
Chapter 14 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 15 - Thanksgiving Pt. 2
Chapter 16 - To Catch A Thief
Chapter 17 - The Calm Before the Storm
Chapter 18 - Christmas With The Cranks
Chapter 19 - Christmas With The Cranks Pt. 2
Chapter 20 - Who Do I Run To?
Chapter 21 - The Real Story
Chapter 23 - Shopping, Ronnie Style!
Chapter 24 - I'm Fine
Chapter 25 - Happy Birthday!
Chapter 26 - More Birthday and Other Things
Chapter 27 - More Birthdays and Spring Break
Chapter 28 - Hawaii
Chapter 29 - Tourism Hawaiian Style
Chapter 30 - Our Own Private Beach
Chapter 31 - Back to the Grind
Chapter 32 - Surprise! Surprise! Surprise!
Chapter 33 - More Surprises!
Chapter 34 - Vacation: Summer Style
Chapter 35 - Back to School
Chapter 36 - That Son of a...
Chapter 37 - Time to Call In the Big Dogs
Chapter 38 - It's Hard Out Here For a Pimp
Chapter 39 - A New House and Settling in
Chapter 40 - Enjoying the Wedding
Chapter 41 - Halloween!
Chapter 42 - An Unexpected Family Gathering
Chapter 43 - Congratulations Ronnie!
Epilogue

Chapter 22 - Getting Back to Normal

21.7K 1K 37
By K_Williams1

Frankie

The light tickles the outside of my eyelids. I slowly open them with a smile, enveloped by the warmth of my men. My head is on Rand's shoulder, my forehead snuggled into his neck, his hand on my stomach right below my breasts. Cameron is wrapped around me from behind, his head laying in between my shoulder blades, his arms around my waist. Dylan is laying at the foot of the bed, with his hand on my feet.

I look in Dylan's face and his blue eyes are gazing back at me, full of love, "Good morning."

"Good morning," I whisper, "What time is it?"

He gets up and looks at his phone on the table, "Its noon."

"Noon? We must have really needed sleep," Cameron mumbles into my back. I giggle because it tickles.

"I don't think any of us slept while we were apart. We have a lot of catching up to do," Rand moves his head from the top of mine and stretches. I sit up, causing Cameron to move to his back. Dylan reaches for my hand and pulls me over Rand and out of the bed. He gives me a kiss on the forehead and pushes me towards the bathroom.

"Get dressed and come downstairs and we'll have lunch," he says from behind me.

I take care of my morning routine and go downstairs to the kitchen. The smell of grilled cheese wafts over to me. I sit down at the counter and Rand sets a plate in front of me and I take a bite enjoying the taste of melted cheese and toasted butter bread.

"Mmm, thanks," I mumble around my food.

We eat in silence for a while and Cameron asks, "Sweetie why didn't you take all of your things when you left?"

"Because they weren't my things. You spent your money on me, you should be able to take it and get your money back on it. I did keep the bracelet because it reminds me of you all." I put my head down and take a bite of my sandwich. Thinking about the last two weeks makes me lose my appetite and I put the last of my sandwich down.

"Sunshine, all of that stuff is yours. We bought it for you. If for some reason you need to leave, heaven forbid, then you will take those things with you," I feel his arm come around my waist, "But you can't leave. We belong to you and you belong to us."

"I'm not going anywhere," I reassure them.

"You better not," Dylan says, "You see how this affected all of us. I don't think any of us would survive if you left again."

"I'm sorry guys. I'll make sure that I talk to you first when I have any doubts or insecurities."

"You better." He comes over to me and kisses me on the side of my head.

We finish lunch and clean up the kitchen before adjourning to the living room.

"What do you all want to do today?" Cameron asks.

"I just want to stay here and enjoy being home," I suggest.

"Sounds good to me. We just want to keep you to ourselves for a couple of days," Dylan agrees.

We hear the front door open and close and seconds later, Ronnie appears in the room. Her eyes look around the room before zooming in on me. She hurries over, engulfing me in a hug, "Don't ever do that to us again! We were all so worried about you. Of course my father walked around like he knew that he did something after you all left on Christmas. As soon as I graduate from college, I'm moving down here by you all! Just one more year." She rambles.

The guys chortle. "Take a breath and let her go," Dylan pries her off of me. I smile because it warms my heart that someone cares for me like they do.

"I'm not going anywhere," I tell her.

"Good."

"What are you doing here?" Cameron asks.

"All I got last night was a text that said, 'we found her' and nothing else. What was I supposed to do?" She looks at them like they have grown another head, "I had to come down and see what happened," She turns back to me, "I'm glad you're back. They went crazy worrying about you."

Her lips purse, "I was worried about you too. If they couldn't get you to come back, I was going to get you."

I reach over and place my hand over hers, "I'm back. I missed you too." I sit back a little stunned, because here I am with four people who care about me. I never thought that I would have anyone who cares about me like this. I thought I would never have a real family.

"Sunshine what's wrong?" Rand tucks my hair behind my shoulder and places his hand on my cheek.

I lift my eyes to him, "I've never had a true family before. I realize here with all of you, I finally have one. Thank you."

He leans towards me, touching his lips to mine, "We are honored and will make sure that we are the family you deserve."

"Okay! Enough of the mushy stuff. What are we doing today?" Ronnie bounces in her seat.

"We decided to just stay here, relax and enjoy being together again," Cameron says.

After a lot of talking, Ronnie convinces everyone that I need a massage and a manicure. The guys decide to go with us and we can have dinner afterwards.

We go to the same place that we did last time and they put the guys in a separate room from us. They each kiss me and tell me that they will be in the next room over if I need them. Ronnie laughs and tells them that I know where they will be, they didn't have to repeat it so many times. They go to the next room and Ronnie and I get undressed and on the table.

When we are settled and waiting for the masseuse to arrive, she asks, "So you are all together now in a relationship?"

"Yep. Are you upset?" I'm scared that I'll lose the only female friend that I have.

"No. I've known about what they wanted for a long time. I'm so glad that you came along. I see something in them that was missing before you came into our lives. May I ask, what do you see in them?" She adjusts her head on the cushion as she looks at me.

"They each fill something in me. I feel a hum when all of them touch me, but there's something different in each of their touches. Cameron's touch makes me feel safe. I know that everything's going to be fine. Rand's touch is comfortable. It completely relaxes me. Dylan's touch is hard to describe. It's like a spark inside of me. It makes me feel alive, like I can do anything. It gives me confidence. With all of them, I feel complete." I explain.

She looks at me thoughtfully for a minute, then nods her head in understanding. The masseuse's walk inside and start to get to work on our backs.

We meet the guys at the manicure/pedicure area. They sit with us and talk to us while we get painted. I pick a pale pink polish instead of a darker color this time. They offer to do our hair and we decline this time, promising them that the next time we come, we'll have them do it.

We decide to have burgers for dinner and Dylan takes us to a gourmet burger place. I'm looking around, my eyes wide and Cameron offers to order for me. I nod and when it's our turn, he orders for him and me. The burgers come out and after my first bite, I decide that this is my favorite restaurant. The guys look at me indulgently as I inelegantly stuff the burger in my mouth.

"I guess you like this place," Dylan laughs.

I nod, "I've never had a burger this good. We definitely have to come here again."

"Since you like it, we will definitely be back," Cameron dabs my cheek with a napkin.

We go home and the guys turn on the end of the football game and I start to read when Ronnie pulls me upstairs to my room. She looks around, "Don't you want to redecorate this room? You're here permanently, you should add some of your personality to it."

I shake my head quickly, "I like it just the way it is. I've never had anything so nice."

"When I decorated this room, it was meant to be redecorated when you moved in. Can't we buy a couple of pictures or something to add your touch to it? We'll go out and find a couple of pictures or something that you like and put it on the wall and someplace else," She pleads.

"Sure," I agree. Why not? If I'm here permanently, I can add a little something that says me to the room.

"Good. Amy and I will be back next weekend before you go back to school and we can go out then," she decides.

We go back downstairs and Rand grabs me, pulling me down in his lap on the couch. Ronnie sits down beside us and I pick up the book that I was starting to read before she pulled me upstairs.

"Who's the lucky guy's bed that I get to sleep in tonight?" Ronnie asks the guys.

"It doesn't matter, take your pick," Rand says.

She looks at him, "Why doesn't it matter?"

"We're all sleeping with her tonight," He responds.

She looks confused for a minute, the realization comes over her face, "That's why you all insisted on getting that enormous bed for the room." She claps her hands and rubs them together. She sits back and discusses the game with the guys while I read my book. When the game is over, we all go to bed.

Ronnie leaves the next morning, telling us that they will see us next week.

We spend the rest of the week, catching up on sleep and enjoying being together. We end up trading our football tickets in for another game for the next season.

Dylan

"Where's my woman?" I ask the guys when I see that my Peach is missing.

"She's upstairs in the bath," Rand glances up from the video game that he and Cameron are playing.

"And she's our woman too!" Cameron jokes.

I sit and watch them playing the video game, happy that our lives feel whole again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

315K 11K 61
In the wake of her parents' passing, Avalyn Adair returns to her childhood abode, seeking closure and a better understanding of the events that shape...
841 93 19
Luke Price's life has always been about order, control, and acting tough on the outside. For Luke, meaningless relationships are a distraction-a way...
13.6K 1.1K 16
Barely surviving the fight that saw her demons defeated, Chevonne imagined the worst behind them. She imagined wrong. Old enemies never truly go aw...
910K 24.7K 80
She's nearing being out on the streets and desperate for a job. They own a bar. Need I say more? Note: This is a reverse harem romance, meaning the f...