A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 32

6K 310 54
By jangma

sona nehi hei tumhe ? (he asked her......)

tum yeh sab karoge tto mei kese so paungi....(she chipped with her eyes closed and Randhir was confused)

Hello...(shook her a little and she came out of her hot dream) mene kya kia? (Randhir frowned and Sanyukta blinked her eyes twice before looking here and there) tum thik tto ho? (her cheeks were pink)

haan.....(she whispered and hid herself under the blanket)

pagal kahiki....(he flared his nose and Sanyukta frowned under the blanket) good night (he laid down)

Kya kya soch rahi thi mei! (she slapped herself mentally) teri niyat bigad rahi hei Sanyu.....chiiii (she closed her eyes tight) mujhe khudse yeh umeed nei thi....

Kya badbada rahi ho tum? (uncovered her face and her hot-evil dream flashed in front of her eyes)

sone ddo na...(she covered her face once again and he was shocked)

Do hell with u....(turned to the other side) bhao dikha rahi hei....chudeil....(he murmured under his breathe)

The team completed the task successfully.....the villagers were super happy about it so as the Sarpanch....

aap logo ka bahat bahat abhar.....(sarpanch joined his palms together)

esa maat kijiye (Randhir held both of his hands and Sanyukta smiled) balki apka sukriya ke apne hame hamari talent ko sharp karne ka chance dia.....aab hame izazat dijiye.....

Agar tum shadi suda nei hote tto mei apni kisi eak betike liye tumhe hi chunta....(Sarpanch grinned and Sanyukta was a bit jealous)

Tto kya hua (looked at Sanyukta through the corner of his eyes) wese bhi mei isse chodne wala hun (Sanyukta was hurt as she took it seriously......she didn't notice Randhir winking at the sarpanch) 

Iska matlab abhi bhi chances hei tumhe apna damad .....

Excuse me....(Sanyukta smiled controlling her tears and rushed towards their bus)

jao Randhir warna biwi ko manate manate sari umar beet jaegi....(Sarpanch chuckled)

Inside bus......

Everybody choose their respective seats and Randhir sat beside Sanyukta who was looking outside through the window)

He smiled and placed his palm on her hand but she jerked that.....

Bapre itna gussa!....(kissed her shoulder over her dress and she glared)

kuch dino pehle koi keh raha tha.....Randhir tum mujhe kabhi hurt nehi karsakte blah blah blah....(he moved his brows up and down)

Par tum tto mujhe chodne wale ho aur uss sarpanch ke beti sei shadi karnewale ho...(she started crying like a kid)

bapre!....(wiped her tears and hugged her tight) tum kabhi kabhi bachho jesi harkate karti ho...tumhe mei kese chodsakta hun....tumse lade bina mera khana hajam kahan hota hei...(kissed her forehead)

sachhi!....(looked into his eyes)

haan....mei tumhari tang khich raha tha....(he pulled her pink nose a little)

fir thik hei (rested her head on the right side of his chest and closed her eyes)

he chuckled and was busy caressing her hair.....with so much of love....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

They returned to their chacha-chachi's house.......

One day it was raining heavily and Sanyukta was astonished

awww....iss season mei barish! (she likes rain a lot) awww....(she jumped on her place) thoda bhigleti hun pata nehi kab chance milega....(she rushed out of the house and was jumping in the rain)

Randhir noticed that from the garage.....his blood boiled....

eah! (she looked at him and grinned) andar jao.....(scolded her)

Nehi (she chipped like a kid and jumped again)

kahan na jao....bimar padna hei kya? (screamed)

Something tickled her mind and she dragged Randhir out of the garage holding his hand...

Arrey! pagal ho kya tum....(he don't like all these) bada bhasan jhadti hho health and all ki aab kya kar rahi ho chalo....(gripped her arm)

nei na please....(she pouted)

ese nehi manogi tum....(picked her up)

arrey! (moving her legs in the air)

He placed her inside house .........

kun kia mujhe gila?....(she showed him her tongue) acha! (started tickling her)

"Nei Randhir chodo mujhe gudgudi nei.....(she giggled as he held her by her waist)"

Bahat chidati ho na mujhe aab bhukto.....(he was tickling her without listening to her pleads)

"Nei na Randhir please (it was raining outside and Chacha-Chachi were out of station) dekho mei tumhara secret sabko bata dungi chodo mujhe....(they fell on the bed)"

Aab kahan jaogi? (clutched her wet hands and she could feel his half weight on her) mujhe gila kardia na aab mei nehi chodunga....(tickled her once again)

haha....nei....(he was loving her giggles) aab kese karoge (she held his arms and grinned)

Randhir kabhi nei harta....(he smirked and dug his face in the crook of her neck.

......she felt a sudden chill running down her spine.......Randhir kept on nuzzling her neck in an attempt to make her feel ticklish but her state was something beyond his imagination)

Her hot & evil dream was becoming true.......

Randhir.....(she whispered and clutched the pillow cover when his cold lips touched her chest)

In an attempt to make fun Randhir forgot to think before doing anything....

Ra.....

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear lovely readers for your motivation :D

I hope I will make this story more interesting :)

Wanna know the next part? Then shower your votes and comments :)

Love u all :

See u soon :)

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.5K 34
"You are mine and only mine. Your body, heart, soul, even every single strand of your hair belongs to me," he said, slamming me into the wall and gra...
47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
184K 8.7K 58
Backdrop : Randhir Singh Shekhawat and Sanyukta Agarwal fell in love back in college! They stuck through each other during the hardest of times and l...
678K 36K 44
Original Book It's story of two people who are coming from different background but knot by Destiny. Meet Sanyukta Agrawal, a shy and timid girl with...