Wolves and Their Queen

By Littleleprechaunhehe

Something big and heavy slammed into my side and sent me flying backwards. Confusion washed over me while i w... More

One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue
Hey guys!

Three

9.6K 308 12
By Littleleprechaunhehe

A frown on Brandon's pink lips snapped me out of my thought bubble. His huge blue eyes began to search mine with a steady, expectant gaze. His good looks throwing me off guard for just a tiny bit. What did he ask? Something about dresses? The thought made me giggle.

'' I'm sorry what did you say?"

The corner of his lips quirked up in a knowing smile that made my cheeks flame red in response." I asked why are you dressed like that. Not that I'm complaining, but it's kinda revealing sweetness.."

The thought of my pack made my wolf howl with hatred. Both of us still wondering why they abused me physically and emotionally. They did this full of hate and did NOT hold back. Maybe it was the incident between me and Beta that set my whole pack off. No doubt they thought horrible things about me.

My wolf snarled and snatched the painful memory. She kept it away from me refusing to let me go there again. She agreed that we are going to have a new start I guess. But she just doesn't get how hard it is to forget things like that! People just grabbing me thinking I'm a whore and able to meet their needs. No, that will stick with a girl forever.

I pointed over to Violet." You see her beautiful silk dress and pearl necklace? Well our packs dressed us how they think of us. My pack really don't like me all that much so they dressed me as a ,um, whore." I finished lamely.

Brandon's confused expression stayed on his adorable features." Wait but aren't you a higher rank? You have a really powerful smell..."

My chest tighten painfully." Yes I'm an Alpha's daughter.."

Brandon's face twisted with complete anger. The expression made me look around and watch the other guys. Most were surrounding Sabrina while the others were talking among themselves or with Sarah. Very few stood around Violet and her mate. I really need to check him out and make sure he is okay for Violet. I'm sure he is but we don't know if he has a skeleton in the closet.

Brandon grabbed my wrist. I was actually surprised at how he really wanted me to kick his ass. No I'll do it slowly and painfully. Hehe maybe he will scream like a little girl.. My wolf did a little chuckle at that thought while Brandon lead us to one of the huge houses. His hand tightening on my wrist slightly while he pulled us through the perfectly furnished and decorated halls and rooms. My favorite was the living room with the huge flats screen. I stopped and studied the little sleek box at the side of the tv. It had a clear circle on the right. Huh.. What is that thing on the top of the tv? Is it a camera? My plan of attack was pushed aside for just a moment.

"Hey what's that?"

Brandon's blue eyes widen when he saw what I was pointing at. His mouth dropped open." "You don't know what a xbox is?!"

I shook my head." No not really.."

He shook his head and pulled me away from the living room." Oh I'll show you later. You will love it!"

I chuckled while he pulled us into a room. He let go and went into his closet. I looked around his room and studied every single thing. His bed was huge and could fit more than three people on it. He had a couple of square shelves up above his bed on the wall. To sum it all up his room was pretty amazing actually. I jumped and landed face first on his bed.His sheets  freaking soft I could stay here forever!

Maybe I can kick him out of here?

"Hey! No one is allowed on my bed! Get off or I'll t-bag you darling."

I laughed and snuggled further into his bed. Nope I'm not gonna move and

I hope he knows that. I heard him move closer. "DO IT AND YOUR BALLS WILL COME OFF!"

I heard him gulp and sat up on the bed. I noticed he was holding some sweats and a tank top. " Did you get that for me?"

He nodded, his cheeks slightly turning into a shade of pink. His sweet gesture making my chest burst with happiness. He's so sweet.I grabbed the clothes shyly and gave him a small smile. His cheeks deepened in color.

"Thanks.. This is very sweet of you." I told him softly.

He nodded. "Uh , the restroom is over there to the right you can change in there okay?"

I walked into his bathroom and shut the door. He seemed like an okay guy but I can't let my guard down! That's how they can get to you. No doubt he was waiting till he got me To trust him and maybe even like him he was going to make a fool outta me. I can't let that happen, not again and not ever..

I took off my heels rubbing at the sensitive part of my ankle. It was healing but pretty slowly and it still looked disgusting. I took off my fishnets and slipped on the top and sweats. I smiled to myself pretty grateful that I was now a normal looking girl and not how looking. I grabbed a band aid from his sink and put it over the blister. a smile formed on my lips while I got out of the restroom.

Brandon whistled. "You are a gorgeous girl Mia, I really like you in my clothes."

I blushed." Thanks I guess."

He smiled and plopped on his bed. He turned on his tv and patted the spot beside him. I slipped in beside him and watch tv.

It was fun and normal even. I didn't have to beg for food or try to protect myself from fists and kicks. It was amazing and I craved more and more with each second passing by.

~

"Mia.."

I shot up out of the bed tense and ready for a fight."What?!"

Brandon's face was twisted with horror."WHAT THE FUCK IS ON YOUR SKIN?!"

I froze in my spot my mouth opening and closing. I didn't know what to say to him or even how to reply. I just looked down refusing to meet his gaze. I scanned my wrists and saw exactly what he was talking about. I had bite marks from some of my pack members and scars from my silver razor, the markings on both my wrist arms where the makeup smudge. Oh yeah, there is plenty of more marks like that.

I smoothed it over and the marks were gone without a trace.

"Mia.. Please look at me." He said gently.

He gently took my chin in his hand." Look I know we just met. I know you're not comfortable with me yet. But please tell me why you would do that.."

I shook my head."No."

"Mia I swear I won't tell a soul just please tell me. I-"

"No!" I cut him off with a firm cold voice.

His eyes flashed with hurt at my outburst but he quickly covered it up and nodded." I'm sorry. I didn't mean to get like that."

I nodded and pulled my knees to my chest." It's okay. I just want to forget about that.."

He nodded with a sigh." The Alpha would like to greet you and the other girls personally."

I nodded and got up from the bed." Thanks for the clothes and TV Brandon."

He gave me a strained smiled and lead me out of the mansion quietly. I hoped he wasn't mad at me but come on. I just met him and I don't want to spill things like that out. It would be horrible to see another disgusted face looking right at me. I would blow up inside and slowly shut down. My body would go into a simple routine. Wake up, clean, go to my room and cross my fingers I don't get hurt in any way. But this was suppose to be a fresh new start for me and I am not going to do that anymore, I will keep my cool.

He pulled us out into the huge lawn with grills and juice bars with huge umbrellas over them. It made me smile with how beautiful it all was. Even with a lot of people crowded everywhere it still looked amazing.

Brandon pulled us through the crowd and by Sarah, Sabrina and Violet. Violet gave me a wide grin when she saw my arm tucked in Brandon's. I awkwardly pulled my arm from his earning a chuckle in return.

"Hello, I'm Nathan and welcome to the Black Moon pack." A deep husky voice  announced. I sniffed the air finding a small whiff of the amazing apple spice smell that i could never forget.

"Mate.." Everyone gasped and took large steps back. Leaving Brandon, Violet and her mate and me.

His beautiful brown eyes widen and looked at me right in the eyes. He gulped and yanked his hand through his brown beautiful hair.His whole pack was looking back at him and then at me waiting for a show or something.

''No.." He whispered. The blond that i just noticed that was beside him shifted foot to foot nervously. Her eyes widen slightly when he gripped her waist and pulled her closer to him. But she brushed it off and looked down at me with disgust.

I bit back a growl and forced my wolf Leah back and watched him with blank eyes,He seemed to calm down a bit and did the same, just studied me with those huge brown eyes. i was starting to lose it slowly but held myself together for whatever it is he has planned for me.I rolled my eyes."OK. Well lets get this over with then mate.'' I snarled the word.''I, Mia Wright reject you as my mate.''

He shook his head with a cold smile at his lips and walked over to me with a predatory stride. Each step making my heart beat louder and faster till i was sure my heart would burst. He was so close i could smell his minty gum in his mouth. He smiled with his huge dimples on display that i could have sworn would have made my whole body melt into a tiny puddle right then and there. He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled my closer to his chest making my head spin. He dipped his head closer and brushed the tip of his nose that sent tingles through my body that eventually faded to my toes. He inhaled my scent with a growl of approval and held me tighter.

My wolf yipped with glee but I couldn't help but to wonder why he was like this. Just a while ago he was stone cold and was going to refuse me! But now he was basically trying to attach me to his chest. Maybe I'm overthinking it maybe not. But I can't help it people have to earn my trust. And even if I could somehow melt away the walls I've built up over the years I would still know there is something going on in that thick head of Nathan's.

"No, I'll have you my little adorable mate.."He dipped his head closer and inhaled my scent again, when he spoke his voice become husky.

"But not how you would think."

I yanked myself out of his arms in panic. No No no!!! He can't be like them he can't!!

His expression flickered to something but turned back into his smirking self. He had the same expression that my pack would have. The expression I thought I ran away from back at home.The guy I call mate was gonna tie me up!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY FLIPPIN' NEW YEAR PEOPLE!!!

Vote!!<3

Ciao^_~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 43K 49
Liam was actually excited to find his mate. It would be nice to have someone to help him with pack business. Keeping the borders safe and punishing r...
27.9M 919K 89
#1 werewolf #1 teenfiction "That night meant nothing to me Olivia." "You were just like another girl to me." He smirked, "and you KNOW how I do girls...
6.6M 193K 56
"We have a feisty one," he mumbled, tracing kisses down my neck, settling just above my breasts as he admired them, licking his lips. "She said no!"...
5.9K 423 31
A chilly wind almost knocked me off my feet and I could have sworn something flashed pass me to my right. My eyes moved instead of my head, I should...