Let's play cop

Door naomiRDJ

Detective Davis was sent to protect Mr Robert Downey Jr. Can she keep up with Mr downey's charming personalit... Meer

Let's play cop
Little doughnuts
Cup of coffee
Mission impossible
Splashed
Parteh
A batch of cookies
Awkward
Burned
Hidden
Hidden 2
Just out
Nature park
Friends
Dried tears
Above the sky
No chance
Hope
Hope 2
In time
Internal pain
Hamptons
Vanished
Happy birthday Mr downey
Sweet and sour
Extra's
Back in the game
Back in the game 2
Getting over it
Role play
Stare
Grudge
Psychotic
Babies
Back to the past
The ceremony
Bali
Nirvana
Collateral damage
Clean
Hi
Lost
Long gone
Abort mission
Death wish
Miao
Hats up
Vogue

Green

1.1K 23 9
Door naomiRDJ

Hello people. Have fun reading! Didn't edit this.

*

I heard my name being called again and again like I was in an earthquake or something.

"Ellie! Wake up! Wake up!" I shot up from my seat. My whole body sweating with dried tears on my cheek.

"God! You scared the shit out of me!" Tom hugged me. I was still blur. What is this?

"Wha-what? What happened?" He took a tissue for me to rub off my sweat.

"You fell asleep in my car! So I brought you to your room. You wear holding my hands and You were yelling help all the time while crying annnd you can't stop yelling Robert's name."

He looked concerned pushing my

Hair back.

"Ellie. Look I'm here for you. You

Can tell me anything." Lifting my chin up. It made me realize that tom was always there when I needed him.

"I fought with Robert. More like broke up. He slept with someone else and made her pregnant." He looked shocked.

"Woah. I don't think Robert's like that.." I shrugged pulling my hair into a ponytail.

"I don't know. I don't wanna know." I stood up. He touched my cheeks slowly stroking it. I quickly avoided eye contact. It's gonna happen again.

"I should get going." He stood up straightening his shirt. I sent him off into his car, it was already dawn. Better get ready for precinct. Changing into boots and shirt. I ran to Starbucks and bought us some coffee. Colton saw me and picked my up directly.

"I missed you.. Thank you so much for saving me." he dug his head smelling my strawberry shampoo hair. All I need was a tight hug from my bestie. he finally let go of me and frowned.

"Are you okay?" He rubbed my cheeks. I didn't notice it was wet with tears.

"Dammit." I mumbled." Uh yeah I'm fine.." He gave me the are you kidding look and pulled me into one of the meeting rooms.

" What happened?" He closed and locked the door behind him.

"He uh.. We broke up. Long story short!" The frown on his face slowly faded as it turned into sympathy.

"Don't. Just don't say sorry. Please. Colton. I'd love it if we could just.. Take a break." I finally slump on the chair beside me.

"Look take a break. Leave town or something. I could take over for you. No matter how long it takes." He smiled at me. Captain Morson was in early. So I took the intention of bringing his favorite hot caramel latte for him to ask for a favor.

"Cap?" He looked into my blue eyes.

"Yes detective Davis. How may I help you?" He smiled seeing the coffee in my hands. He motioned me to take a seat while I passed his morning boost over.

"You know.. That few months before I worked for Mr Downey. I was on vacation? Could I please.. Please have it back?" I bit my tongue waiting for an approval.

"I've met you since 10 years ago. You never asked for any vacation. Look I know there must be something and I don't intend to dig it out from you. Take as long as you want, detective. My door will always be open. You have the highest breaking cases rate in the precinct. Can't lose you. Have fun." He nodded and smiled. I gave him a hug which I guess startled him. I left the precinct with a cab over to Sandy's. Knocking several times and nobody answered. Surprisingly the door was unlocked. I could hear soft moans from my left. I walked slowly over the living room and peeked. I nearly screamed in excitement as I still could contain myself.

Sandy was having fun herself with Keanu kissing her passionately. Moving down to her neck making Her moan more. I shouldn't be invading her privacy. I locked her front door and went upstairs to look for little Louise.

He was sleeping underneath his toy story covers. 'Little chocolate man' I smiled laying beside him. Nearly falling asleep the door flew open with sandy looking at me. She gasped and touched her chest.

"Damn I'm sorry I scared you."

I stood up rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"I didn't even hear you coming in!" She said hugging me.

"Of course you didn't. Who knew your moan sounds like that?" I smirked slightly chuckling. her cheeks flushed and slapped me by the arm.

" that was just. Uh.. An experiment?" She smiled nervously. I jerked my head.

"What kind of experiment was THAT?" I giggled.

"Never mind that. What brought you here?" We walked out of Louise's room.

"I wonder if you would like to go on a vacation? like out of town or something." I rubbed my fingers together.

"Ellie.. Is this be-- "

"Sandy.. I've been tired lately. I'm off my job for the moment. Please just don't. Leave that out for the moment." She hugged me directly. Rubbing my back.

"Ok.. Let's get out of here. Let's go to the hamptons?" My eyes widen and broke our hug.

"Great idea! Let's leave tomorrow?" She nodded and we went down for tea.

She told me a bunch of Keanu and clooney.

"I really don't know what to do!" She threw her hands in the air.

"I understand your experiment now. Does clooney had a chance to make you moan?" She slapped my arm again. I giggled.

"Well not.. Yet.. I uh.. Just.. Continue with my experiment?" I nodded smiling. I told her I had to pack for tomorrow. She nodded in agreement and I left. I took half of my closet out and threw it in my bag. I hardly had any sleep as I packed my bags and cleaned the house before leaving. Sandy came really early and Louise was still asleep behind us.

Stoping by Starbucks for some coffee and we continued our journey leaving for the hamptons. I texted Colton and Karen wear I was going so they wouldn't be worried. Sandy stopped for some gas while i went for the washroom. My phone rang when I was drying my hands. It was Robert. I pressed green anyway.

"Ellie.. I'm so sorry! I didn't even remember sleeping with her. Can we please work this out?" He sighed.

"Uff. Robert, I love you so much. Maybe things aren't meant to be. She's giving you a family. And you know.. I can't... Do that.. I'm leaving town for the moment. Take care of your little kid. I know you'll be a great dad. I'm letting things go for a moment. So just.. Please set me free.. We could always be friends. I love you and always will." I hung up and turned off my phone. I need to release myself. Forgive and forget. I walked back into Sandy's car smiling.

Arriving this beautiful house in the hamptons. I was unpacking the bags from the car and we started cooking dinner. Finishing the dishes, I went to the beach for a change. Dipping my

Toes in the Sand. I took a seat on the sand. Looking at the sea water washing away the sand. I saw a shadow coming from the back and I turn to see a tall, blonde hair guy. He has dangerous black eyes and as he smiled his white shiny teeth was amazing. I quickly turned around and act as if I was still looking into the sea.

"May I?" He looked into my blue eyes.

He stood beside me with that killer smile.

"Yeah unless you're gonna rape me then murder me. Well then, no." I gave him a stern face. "Dude I'm just kidding! have a seat. I patted the space beside me. He laughed and sat beside me.

"I'm Daniel. From the hamptons. Came here with your rich ass family? " He flashed his sparkly teeth.

"Ellie from not the hamptons. Not really. I came here for a break. I'm not with my rich ass family. I'm here on my own." I played with the sand.

"You are so different. From all the girls I've met." I chuckled and looked at him scanning him from head to toe.

"You're the rich ass here. I better go away before I get rich ass rashes!" I scratched my ass playfully. He giggled and pushed me slightly.

" let me put some ointment there." Slapped his hands away and we both roared in laughter. I finally felt better today.

" Wanna get some drink in my place? You'll get to meet someone special." I smiled at him and he nodded. I brought him back to my place and prepared some coffee for both of us.

"Ellie where have-" Sandy stopped in her steps. "How nice to have a visitor." She smiled at Daniel. His mouth wide open and reached his hands out.

"Oh my god. Sandra bullock in the same house as you?" I shrugged smiling. Letting go of Sandy's hand she went behind me whispering in my

Ears.

"He's cute." She quickly ran away before I could hit her ass. She ran up stairs tucking Louise to bed.

" So you're here alone- single in the hamptons?" He sipped his coffee.

" well uh. Yeah.. You?" I stirred some sugar into my coffee.

" Currently single too. I could show you around if you want to." He passed me a piece of paper with his number on it.

"It's getting late.. If you need anything Just call me." he smiled finishing his coffee. I sent him to the door and peeked through the window as he walked home. Sandy cleared her throat behind me.

" You know, you have this sexual attraction don't you?" She smiled at me. "He's really cute."

"God, sandy I just met him! And I don't really wanna be in a relationship right now." I licked my lower lip.

"Uh-huh. Look at his blonde hair. Look at his dangerously black eyes. You sure you don't want a sexy guy like him." I shook my head. I called Karen and she was so happy to hear from me.

"God.. I have like 2 months to go El. It's a girl. Would you be her godmother?"

"Hell yeah! That's amazing!" after talking about an hour later I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up with the smell of bacon taking over the house. Must be sandy cooking.

"Sandy that smells really good." I walked towards the kitchen and saw Daniel frying bacons.

"How did you get in?" Jesus Christ. He's like thief or something.

"Well good morning. The door was unlocked." Shit my mistake.

" Yes it is." God. Why did I just say that out loud.

"Are you gonna stand there or help me

Plate these?" I took plates out from the cupboard and started plating his pancakes and bacons.

Louise came down with sandy and was still rubbing his tiny eyes. we all had breakfast together.

"Soooo.. Daniel. What is your family

Business?" He poured more maple syrup on his pancakes.

"They uh. Own half of the hamptons." I nearly choked on my bacon. I couldn't stop coughing and tears was forming from my eyes. he patted my back gently.

"Would you like me to bring you to the beach?" Daniel changing the subject.

"Yes she would love to!" I glared at sandy with my mouth forming I'm gonna kill you later. Sandy said she would clean up and told me to get changed. Putting on a t shirt and short pants to cover my red bikini underneath. He drove his truck around town and finally arrived a beautiful beach. He took a volley ball and played with his buddy's. Lemme guess all rich asses. God it's boring sitting here not doing anything. I slipped out of my clothes and walked over to Daniel.

All of them stopped playing and stared at me.

"Hey el.. Uh you wanna play with us?" He was scanning me all over. It's good to have some attention from the guys sometime. I nodded and they threw me the ball.

"Come on guys stop staring and start playing!" I don't know if I was good at this or they were just nice to me. We were winning more than we should. They stopped for a break. Daniel was in the water and I joined him.

"This is a beautiful beach." I smiled looking into the sky.

"Yes you are." He cleared his throat.

" I mean yes it is." We got up and he took the towel to cover me up while rubbing my hair with another towel.He sent me back home after having a few beer with his friends. They were amazing. I took a shower and slump on my bed thinking of staying here forever. In this very beautiful and peaceful place. Maybe I will.

*Camillia's P.O.V *

" I'll make sure he marries you." My aunt said to me.

"Really? But.." She hushed me.

"Camillia do you wanna be with Robert or not?" She asked sternly.

"Yes." I stomped my feet on the ground.

" Well let's make sure that little bitch doesn't come sneaking back."

*

how do you like Daniel guys?! Robert or Daniel? Comment pleasaeeeeee. Will be updating soon!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

39 3 19
It is a tale as old as time. The hero saves the city, and gets the girl. But what happens when the Villian sets eyes on the hero's girl? Will she s...
21.8K 533 23
Dani Wilson felt as if she would never fall in love again...after enduring an abusive relationship she moves to a small town in Texas where everybod...
14.7K 883 71
NOTE: I don't have a cover for this story yet- anyone wanna take a whack at it? Bobby Darling had her eyes on the prize: the newest position of Admin...
8.6K 39 49
Vanessa Millers is as tough as nails she won't let anyone get under her skin And that's what growing up in a family of cops does to you But what if...