Just out

Hey guys! I hope it's going well! Sorry for the miss spellings and gramma.

---------------------------------------------

Finishing both of our breakfast, we both started to pack. The doctor said that I was ready to leave. I dialed Karen's number. We really need to go out and have lunch together. She said that she's bringing Colton. So I brought Robert along too. When we found a parking Robert started wearing this silly hat and ray bans. He still looks cute though.

"What are you doing Robert?" I frowned at him. He was adding another fake mustache.

"Paparazzi, babe." He said pointing outside of the car.

"How is that gonna help exactly?" I said pointing at his disguise.

"We'll walk thought the back door and make sure the waiter's doesn't drool when I walk in." He smirked. Damn he's cocky sometimes. I rolled my eyes and got down the car. He pulled my arms and ran behind the diner's back door. Then we saw Karen raising up her hands while frowning. The moment she realize who it was she laughed. I just nodded and gave Colton a big hug. We all insisted that Robert should take off that stupid mustache. He finally took it off and the waiter passed by without drooling.

"She doesn't know you rob." I giggled.

"Should I take off my hat ladies?" He looked at me and Karen.

"You should if you wanna be flooded by paparazzi's." me and Karen nodded in agreement. There was a tiny tv at the corner of our table. It was my face and Robert's. I was laying on the bed while Robert was using the oxygen. No wonder he was sitting beside me. He was everywhere on tv. I guess everyone is wondering why is he there at the first place?

"Ellie!" I finally snapped out of my day dream.

"Yeah?" I said still looking at the tv.

"You okay?" Robert said holding my arms. I nodded.

"I'm just.. Thinking.." I smiled at him.

"Hmmm.. I think I should bring you out for a vacation!" He said smiling. I quickly shook my head.

"No Robert. We are not going anywhere." I said frowning. Ugh I couldn't leave work!

"Fine.. How about a trip to the nature park? It's either that or we are going on a vacation babe. " He scratched his chin and was waiting for a yes.

"I.. Guess so?" I didn't wanna disappoint him and I didn't really have a choice. So I nodded and he cheered. If only he had Pom Poms.

"You guys can come with us!" He said to Karen and Colton. They both shook their heads but soon agreed cause Robert pouted. Robert said the lunch was on him and said we should go home to rest.

"See ya Karen." I gave her a hug.

"Hey guys! We are going to the nature park tomorrow by the way!"Robert yelled before getting into the car. I waved as we left the diner. When we arrived home Stanley opened the door for us. Instead of using Robert's keys.

"Oh miss Davis! I was so worried about you! I saw the news.." He gave me a smile from ear to ear.

"She's still mine Stanley." Robert said walking pass him laughing.

"You'll never know who she'll choose." I cracked up as Stanley walked into the kitchen like a boss.

"Apply luke warm water to burned area." I said laughing at Robert. He rolled his eyes and turned on the tv. Avengers was on. We both sat on the couch with his arms around me.

Stanley took out some popcorn for both of us. Ugh. I love this man.

I thanked him and told him to rest instead of serving us all day long.

"I'll be working on another movie." He said popping another popcorn into his mouth.

"What movie?" I'm soooo interested to know. Like literally so excited.

"Well it's not entirely a movie. It's a series. Jon Favreau's gonna be in it. So is Scarlett and Sofia Vergara." I clapped. I was a big fan of Sofia Vergara. I love it when she's on Ellen. I should say Ellen is the best tv comedian. Again she was my favorite too.

"I was wondering if you would wanna travel with me.. Cause me might shoot at other places." He said running his fingers through his messy hair.

"I would love to. But.. Capt. Morson.. I don't think he'll--"

"I'll take care of that." He said smiling and we continue to watch avengers.