Hamptons

not edited as always. Have fun reading!

I'm so sorry there's something wrong with my wattpad, I couldn't reshuffle it, I recommend you to read internal pain

and back to this.

*

*two years a later*

"You're coming for dinner in the hamptons?! OMG! Im gonna cook the best for you guys and Charlotte!" It was almost thanksgiving and Colton's baby girl was already walking. I never left the hamptons. I drove my car over to the store and bought a bunch of groceries for tomorrow. Looking around for some soft toy for baby Charlotte. I ended up buying four stuffed toys for her. I went home placing the food into the fridge and noticed that my house was a complete mess. I took my broom out and started cleaning the house.

* Robert's P.O.V *

Thanksgiving was coming soon. I didn't see Ellie for two years. Two years.I always figured out how to fuck things up. If I could rewind that night.i shook my head and rubbed my eyes and went to check on my son, yves was what my mom picked. I could hear slight sobbing from Camillia's room. I stood outside watching her cry in the arms of my mom.

"He doesn't love me." She sobbed even more.

"He does you just need to give him sometime my dear." She rubbed her back gently.

"He won't love me. Maybe it's because we lied to him!" I stood there eavesdropping their conversation.

"He never touched me. He never kissed me! He's not even the father of my baby!" She looked into my mom's eyes. I pushed the door open and glared at both of them.

"What the fuck did you just say?" I pointed at Camillia.

"THAT BABY ISNT YOURS! You didn't sleep with me that night. Your mom brought me in so that you'd leave her. She told me to undress you and leave you in the morning. We never did anything I swear!" My mom slapped her and started denying all she said. It was all coming in so fast I couldn't take it and pushed my mom away.

I ran over to Yves's room and took a sample of his saliva. I drove as fast as I could to the doctor. I need DNA report on this. I stood there waiting for hours. Paying double the price for the result.

The result was negative. I finally thought I have a son. But turns out I was alone. I drove to Ellie's house but turned out she moved. It was Empty. The next person should be sandy. I drove over to Sandy's. Thank god she didn't move. Knocking the door obnoxiously. It finally flew open and a kick was headed for my scrotum. I didn't see that one coming. I grunted and fell back on the floor.

"Robert I'm gonna cut your balls off now." Sandy looked at me angrily.

"Woah woah! No no I'm just here to find Ellie!" I stood up slowly. God she kicked so hard.

"Well guess what son of a bitch I won't tell you!" She yelled at me.

" Yes my mom's a bitch." I shook my head.

"What?" She frowned.

"She.. Set this all up. I cannot believe she fucking did that! God I feel like strangling her. The baby wasn't even mine. She set this all up so that Ellie would leave me." Tears forming in my eyes.

" She what? What kind of mother is that?!" Her face softened. Someone was calling her name and she closed the door slightly.

"Who was that?" I jerked a brow.

"Nothing you need to know about. Thanksgiving is coming soon. I won't be celebrating with el cause I have... Some plans going on. But she's in the hamptons! Have fun finding her!" She shut the door close before I could ask anything more. Dammit how am I suppose to find her in the hamptons?! I went in my car and set my GPS headed for the hamptons. Whatever I do. I need to get her back.