Hi

Olaaaa.
*
The horror on my face grew even worse when he had charlotte on his lap. I have to lose them and change my car if I need to get home.

'Precinct , call the fucking precinct Ellie!' my mind yelled at me, I drove with high speed and took a sharp U-turn. Nearly swinging myself and the car off the road. My stumbling fingers still managed to dial the precinct's number.

"Colton?" the voice worried.

"Ortiz? i need your help. Follow these instructions clearly."
*

"El?!" He ran from the door to hug me, stanley loading the car with the bags.

"Where's our car?" His brows confused looking at a white SUV.

"We have to be quick." I told them to pack up the car while I ran up to get my guns. I hugged Abby in my arms tightly, hoping Javert will never lay a finger on her. Downey drove us to the precinct, I took all the bags and placed it on Colton's desk.

"Ortiz? oh thank god for your help." I hugged him tightly, he was My partner before Colton then he was transferred away to Indiana.

"It's Capt, detective." I congratulated him, a newbie came with files with Colton's name on it.

"Colton's with Javert. In fact, his wife and children along too." Downey squeezed my hands.

"We've been looking for him for two weeks detective." I felt a lump in my throat, the guilt.

"I'll help, but you have to look after them." Ortiz looked at me, the face unsure if I should do it but I insisted.
Downey excused us and pulled me aside.

"You're not going anywhere near Javert. Not on my watch." Ortiz played with Abby and the newbie fumbled nervously.

"They have charlotte, I saw her on his lap, downey. I can't.." I licked my dry lips.

"You have to let the police do the work."

"Honey, I'm a detective. I can't.. I can't see you or Abby or anywhere near him. you get me?" we breathed heavily.

"You're Abby's mother. You're my wife, you're my everything.." his eyes glassy, this was a dangerous mission, a one way ticket but I can't abandon Colton.
I embraced his face, wondering if this will be the last time I get a close look into his beautiful eyes.

"I need you to help me around the precinct. okay? I'll be the double O seven and you'll be my Q." I kissed his lips softly and sweetly.

"Ortiz ,Could I ask you for a favor?" He smiled at me hugging Abby in his arms.

"Oh come on, when did you become so polite?"
"I need help with these two-"

"No more needs to be said. I'll help with Mr Rdj and mini Ellie. you sure about going for this?"

"I have to. Worse could happen if I dont. So what can I help with?"

"Glad I have an experienced detective with me. newbies are just so." he groaned. The newbie wasn't even offended, he smiled nervously.

"You got what I asked for?" He nodded giving me a bag of weapons, safety vest and car keys.

"I'll be following." the newbie beside said bravely.

"Name?" Downey's expression was almost as unconvincing as the newbie.

"Ray." i nodded throwing him a vest and a gun.

"Let's go."
*

I shoved a tracker into my bra, Ray was driving and if I might add, sweating like hell.

"First mission?" He nodded focused on the road. My phone rang and I picked it up.

"You see, I really like little girls." the voice haunts me.

"What do you want Javert?" The laughed over the phone sounded more mature than it was before. He hung up and the black SUV was behind us, ramming into us once again. We skidded off the road, flipping over like an omelet.

"Ray?" I groaned in pain, my hands reached over and shook him a little. He responded finally, touching his bloody forehead. Someone broke the window and pulled me out, I kicked with my weak legs. I knocked him back, pulling my gun out.

"Ray? Give me your hands come on, come on." We managed to get out of the car but his men was coming at us, running will be stupid. He couldn't even speak, he was nervous and scared.

"Did you say this was your first mission?" He nodded again, I slammed my gun hard on his head enough to knock him out. ".. let's not make it your last." I took another tracker and shoved it in his pockets, the precinct could find him. Shots were fired from behind, if I want Ray to return alive..

I ran as fast as I could to divert the attention, they chased after me. My body ached, it felt like the dream I had.
Except this was real and more torturing. My legs eventually gave up on me, two men tackled me onto the ground and tied me up.

"Oh hello, I thought we could have a better conversation like this." Javert smirked evilly.

*