A batch of cookies

Hey guys! I hope you like it!

-------------//-------------------

I woke up feeling a weight on my shoulder. I opened my eyes to look at perfect little Robert. He looked so beautiful just then. He's long brown eyelashes and his brown messy hair. I trailed my finger on his bottom lip. Perfection was just sleeping beside me. He opened his perfect golden brown eyes to look into mine. Is this a dream? I stood up and noticed that this isn't a dream. I sat at my couch to rewind what happened last night.

"Mornin'' I yelped as Robert sat on the couch. He's so cute when he's only in his boxers. He leaned in and gave me a kiss. His minty breath is taking over me.

"Mornin' want some coffee?" He nodded eyeing me while giving me a naughty smirk.

"I actually think. We should go back to my place and let Stanley take care of it." He stood up from the couch then he stood behind me whispering into my ears.

"El, do you want me to take you?" He said holding on my waist I could feel his member.

"What do yo--" I looked at myself. Fuck! I was just wearing bra and undies. My cheeks heated up. He trailed his fingers on my undies and cupped my butt. I couldn't help but moan. Damn. What can this man do to you. He started kissing my neck then went back to my lips. We were making out on the table, I knew cause I could feel the coldness coming from the marble. He slowly moves his hands behind be and tries to unclasp my bra. I pushed him away before we could go futher. I looked down at his erected member.

" so I guess we should get dressed." I smiled walking away from him. We got dressed and left my house to his humongous mansion.

"Glad to see you in one piece Mr downey." Stanley greeted us. I love that butler. He might be old but he's damn well good at jokes.

"Well miss Davis has been taking good care of me. Now I m gonna go get changed." He quickly ran up stairs. Stanley made me a cup of coffee and cleaned up the mess we left the other day.

"Go get your bikini's on it's in my room." He walked towards the pool with man shorts. I giggled at the sight of that. I went up to his room and got changed into a simple red Bikini.

And went down to the pool.

"You know what makes me wonder is that how come you have bikini's at your house?" I could tell that he was ogling at my body. I joined him in the pool. We talked and talked until the sun was eaten by the sea.

"Sir. I think it's time for dinner." He said looking at me and Robert. We got out of the pool and raced upstairs to bath. I got to use the bathroom first so I slipped out of my bikini and started to shower. I could feel a pair of cold hands around my waist tugging me to him.

"How did you get in here?" I turn to look into his dark brown eyes.

"Well I have my ways." He said leaning in for a kiss. I ran my hands through his hair and he pushed us to the wall. Kissing me passionately while holding my waist. I turned to his neck and started to kiss his soft spot. He loved it he started moaning my name and cursing under his breath.

"Bobbie! I'm here to visit you!" Our make out scene was interrupted by an old women.

"Oh shit. That's your mo-" he placed his hands on my soft lips to hush me.

"I'll be out in a few minutes mom. Why don't you.. Um.. Wait for me in the dinning room." He replied. Oh no! I'm not having dinner with his mom! Holy crap! We got out of the bathroom and started to change.

"It's alright Ellie. You don't have to come downstairs with me. You could stay in my room." He smiled at me. Woah this man knows what I'm thinking. I nodded gladly.

I walked towards his table and saw a bunch of pictures of him and sting singing. I laughed when I saw that. Pssshhh he couldn't Sing. He's not THAT perfect. I sat on the bed watching his tv until I fell asleep and butler Stanley woke me up.

"Ms. Davis dinner is ready for you.. Mr downey's mother has left and. He's not that happy." He said looking at my blue eyes. What made this man angry? I walked down to the kitchen watching Robert drinking a cup full of whiskey.

"Robert stop drinking." I took the glass away from him then he took the bottle and started to drink from there. I took the bottle away from him.

"Don't touch my whiskey. '' he said and I'm very sure that he's drunk. I started walking away. He chased after me. I was running around his house. There's a plan. I took the half bottle of his whiskey and drank all of it. I felt kind of dizzy but gave Robert a stern look.

"NO DRINKING." I said. He started to come closer to me. I could smell his cologne and his whiskey. He leaned in and kissed me. Although I hated that he drank so much but I couldn't help this temptation. I slip my hands around his neck and he held on my waist.

He stopped and looked at me with his red eyes. It's either he's too drunk or. He's crying.

"Robert you okay?" I said running my fingers through his hair. I felt bad. What if his mom found out? Maybe she didn't like me.

"Sh-she said she found a perfect girl for me. I can't do it Ellie. I can't do that to you. "He said leaning on my shoulder. " hey come on. It's gonna be fine. It's just a date. If you don't like her I'll always be here for you." I said making him to look at me. I can't be his girlfriend come on. He's an actor that makes 70+ million a year. I'm just a detective. If the mom found a perfect match. I guess I just have to, let go...

" your not just something that I would like to keep waiting. I want you Ellie. Nobody else." I rubbed his back and brought him upstairs to rest.

I woke up with my head buzzing. Oh my god. It's either period. Or some shit. I slept beside Robert the whole night. I kissed him on the cheek and went to his closet. I found a simple shirt and the shirt was just a little bit below my ass. Who cares. I went down to get some aspirin. I heard a knock on the door and Stanley opened it.

Who could it be?