Parteh

Hey peeps! I hope it's good! Sorry for the miss spellings and grammar!

---------------------------------/-----------

I took half of my day enjoying my bath. It was already 5pm. Oh god! My hair is still wet and I haven't choose what I should wear tonight! When I was done curling my hair and make up it was almost seven! I was literally running around my room looking for the perfect dress then I saw my grey colored one shoulder dress. That should be perfect! While I was wearing my dress the door bell rang. Ugh. 'shouldn't have bathe so long huh Ellie?' I was mentally scolding myself. Bad time management.

Done struggling with my dress and grabbed my phone and keys then opened the door to see Karen rocking her white strapless dress.

"Damn! You look hot Karen!" I smiled and gave her a hug.

"You are. Gorgeous. Look at you!"we both ran into her car and left to the party. My phone was beeping.

"Hello? Robert we're here at the party." I said even though it's a blocked number I know it's him.

"Ellie! I left my watch at you're place! And by the way I took your key!" He giggled over the phone.

"What the hell Robert! You were

Suppose to ask me!" Karen was motioning me to enter the party.

"Fine... Go into the house and grab your things. Oh wait can you grab me a black purse?" I giggled this is also an advantage!

"Deal. See ya Ellie!" He hung up and I ran towards Karen into the party.

*Robert's P.O.V*

So I arrived her house and went in to look for my watch and her purse. I went into her room and saw my watch on the table. Okay now her purse. I looked around her room. Where do I start?! She didn't tell me where it is! Oh well lets see if it's in the closet. I bent down and saw boxes of purse down there. I was trying my hardest to look for a black one but I found a golden mask instead. I was glaring at it.

That night.She was the girl at the dance. That kissed me after I saved her! That's why she recognized my mask! My feelings are crumbled up. Why didn't she tell me? Why did she left me after alone at the dance sexually frustrated?! Only one person can answer this. And it's gonna be Ellie Davis.

* Ellie's P.O.V*

We were already cranking up the music dancing wild. We all danced together. I was wondering what took Robert so long? It's hard to admit but without him here with me it isn't that fun. I ignored the fact that he wasn't here yet and kept dancing with my friends.

Suddenly I felt a tight grip around my wrist and pulled me out of the crowd.

I turn my gaze to see who's the Asshole pulling me away. Oh it's him!

"Robert! What took you so long?" I said. Total silence. He pushed me into his car roughly and drove really fast. What the hell? I tried talking to him but his eyes was on the road. Then I realized he brought me home.

"But Robert! The party isn't over yet!" He opened my door and pulled me into my house ignoring me. He led me to my room. I started hitting his chest.

"What the hell are you doing?!" I yelled at him. He looked at me his eyes was dangerously black. He took out the golden mask. I immediately became speechless. He must have found if when I told him to look for my purse! Dammit! I looked away. I really feel like curling into a ball and cry in the corner now.

"What is this?" He finally spoke.

"A mask." I said looking away. I didn't have the guts to face him. He turned my face to look at him.

"Who's the owner of it? And you better be honest." He said in a husky voice.

Although this is really embarrassing but this is turning me on. I felt myself slowly become wet underneath.

"Me." I barely could hear myself saying it. Without saying anything he pushed me on my door and locked it while looking into my eyes.

"You've been really dishonest with me El. You knew it was me. Why did you tell me?" He said kissing my ear slowly trailing down to my neck. I couldn't help but moan in pleasure. Pushed me even harder on my door which made me lay flat on my back. His chest was pressing against mine. He cupped my face then kissed me gently. Then slid his tongue into my mouth smoothly. He carried me to my bed and started to strip his clothes off. Or you could say ripping. He slid his hands under my dress ripping off my thong. And slowly finger my cl*t. Oh damn my core is wet now. I moaned out his name which made him chuckle.

I could feel his bulge rubbing my thighs. He literally stopped and sat at the corner of my bed.

"Robert? You okay?" I said rubbing his back gently making him shiver. I'll be honest. My last boyfriend was a doctor,Harvey. which saved me from the shot and it was like two years ago. I Don't know where the hell is he anymore.

"I'm sorry. I can't handle myself whenever I'm with you." He seemed so sweet at that moment.

"It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't tell you. I was scared that you would be disgusted." I looked down sitting on his lap. I felt so vulnerable at these times.

"Disgusted? I'd be disgusted if it wasn't you!" He took a finger and lift my chin up making me to look at him.

"Ellie Davis , would you go on a date

With me?" I looked at him and giggled. He looked so cute. I nodded my head in response. He hugged me tightly.

"Now would you like to go to that little party of yours?" He stood up wearing his jeans and shirt.

"Actually, I would rather stay at home. And ya' know. Cuddle." I said smiling at him. He quickly re-strip his clothes and hugged me on my bed. We cuddled until we both fell asleep.