My High-School Crush {Nanami...

Da Sangwoos00ashes

AU: Imagine if Nanami wasn't a God and Tomoe wasn't her familiar. In this world everything is normal. They bo... Altro

Prologue
1.The Start Of It All
2.You're Sweeter Than I Thought
3.The Popular Hottie
4.Fights And Jealousy
5.A Possessive Cutie
6.Feelings?
7.Lovestruck Kisses
8.Save Me
9.I Need You
10.A Party To Remember
11.Romance Is In The Air
12.Your My Secret~
14.Our First Date
15.Who Is She?
A/N: Tagged Challenge
16.Show Me What Love Is
17.A Fight For Our Love And His Old Crush
18.Kidnapped
19.This Can't Be Happening
20.I'll Fight Until The End
21.Getting Back To Him
22.Reunion
23.A Happy Ending With The One I Truly Love~
24.After Story; Valentines Day Special<3

13.Promises and Drama

882 28 18
Da Sangwoos00ashes

Authors POV:

~~
After School The Next Day:
~~

Tomoe fixes up the garden some and Nanami walks back inside the school building for her stuff. As Nanami walks to class Tomoe runs off to the garden to answer his father's phone call.

"You fool! How dare you disobey my orders." Tomoe's Father, Mikage, shouts at him through the phone.

"Disobey what orders? I have the freedom to do as I wish." Tomoe hisses back.

"Listen here Tomoe, you will marry Yukiji and thats finial. Nanami will suffer the consequences if you continue your relationship with her." Mikage sighs. 

As all of this happens Nanami walks into class to see Kurama and Ami in the corner, Him looking away while she cries.

"Ami!" Nanami runs over to soothe her friend.

"Momo-zono..?" Ami covers her face with her hands.

"What's wrong? Tell me Kurama." Nanami looks to Kurama who looks like he might cry as well.

"W-we can't continue our relationship... My father found out about Ami and..." Kurama trails off.

"Fight back! Don't you want to stay together Kurama..?" Ami punches him in the chest softly.

"I-I do but... He threatened to hurt you and I... " Kurama bites his lip and sighs "Im sorry... Goodbye...." He makes his leave and walks out of the classroom, everyone watching him leave.

"Oh... Ami..." Nanami frowns.

"He's a baka!" Ami falls to her knees and pounds her fists to the floor.

"Do your worst, me and Nanami will fight you to the end." Tomoe pounds his fist to a near by wall.

"But have you considered Nanami's feelings in all of this? Does she know about Yukiji? Does she want to become your bride someday? Will she be happy? Does she even truly love you, or did you force your love onto her?" Mikage chuckles.

"W-well..." Tomoe's eyes widen.

Mikage starts laughing wickedly "Admit it, you've never once cared about what she thinks or does as long as you get to mess around with her is that it?"

"Your wrong! Nanami does love me and I love her." Tomoe hangs up quickly.

"Ami, let's get you to the nurses office so you can wash your face and relax." Nanami helps Ami up.

They both walk to the nurses office and Ami washes her face. Nanami fixes a bed and Ami lays down on it.

"So... Do you want to talk about it?" Nanami sits down on the edge of the bed.

Ami nods "Kurama and I had secretly been dating for a while now... We went on our first official date the other day... We even did 'it' together... And now he's telling me we can't be together because his father found out. Apparently he already has someone he is soon to marry..."

"Ami... I'm so sorry..." Nanami sighs.

"But I guess I am being selfish. I tried to fight a battle I know I'm going to lose. All the rich kids have a betrothed one, maybe Tomoe has a fiancé as well..." Ami trails off.

"No way. Tomoe would've told me if he did." Nanami pouts.

"What is wrong with that man!" Tomoe shoves his phone into his pocket "He acts like a child... If Nanami didn't like me she wouldn't spend time with me... Where is Nanami anyways?" He looks to his hand that he punched the wall with to see its bleeding.

Tomoe sighs and heads inside, avoiding fan girls and rushes upstairs to his class. He slides the door open to see everyone in large groups talking about something that happened with Kurama and Ami.

"Where's Nanami?" Tomoe walks over to Mizuki.

"She took Ami with her somewhere to get away from Kurama..." Mizuki shrugs.

"Thanks for being no help to me what so ever." Tomoe rolls his eyes and walks out the class.

Tomoe starts to look everywhere for Nanami. Around halls, in classes, clubs,  and outside. He ends up giving up and walks in the way of the nurses office to help stop his badly bleeding hand. He sees Ami walk out and go back to class.

"Was Nanami with you?" Tomoe stops her.

"Yea, she's cleaning up in the nurses office at the moment." Ami points to the room.

Tomoe runs over and slides the door open to see Nanami fixing a bed. He slides the door close behind him and runs over to her. He hugs her from behind.

Nanami's POV:
I see the door slide open then close, Tomoe walking in.

"T-Tomoe!" I feel Tomoe wrap his arms around me from behind.

"Nanami..." He rests his face onto my back "Do you love me? Like... Do you really really love me?"

'What kind of question is that...?'

"Of course I do." I blush "Do you love me...?"

"To the moon and back." He lifts me up and kisses my nose.

I look over to my knee where one of his hands support me up to see it bleeding.

"Tomoe!" I pout "Your hand." I reach over for bandages.

"Ignore it." He sighs.

I kiss his nose back and we both laugh. He places me down on one of the nurses beds and hovers on top of me. He brushes his lips on mine and we start to make out.

'Why does it feel like... He's hiding something from me...' He runs a hand up my skirt and onto my thigh. I slide my hands from his shoulders to his collar bone.

'I wonder if he'll let me touch him a little...' Unconsciously I pull off his uniform tie and start to unbutton his shirt slowly. I unbutton it half way when I feel him stop me with a hand over mines.

He pulls away from the kiss "What do you think your doing..." He pants.

"O-oh sorry..." I blush looking down to his well build chest.

"If you want to see me without my clothes on so badly why didn't you just say so." He smirks.

"I-it's not that!! Pervert." I blush madly "I just wanted to feel your chest is all..."

"Oh? Alright." He brings my hand to his bare chest and places it there.

I feel his heart beating faster and faster at my touch. He blushes as I slide my hand from left to right.

"That tickles..." He says cutely.

I giggle and kiss his collarbone. He starts rubbing my thigh and places a knee in between my legs.

"W-we should go..." I wiggle underneath him, starting to get embarrassed.

"But no ones at school... So we can... You know..." He smiles.

"B-but... I'm not ready!" My whole face gets crazy red "We don't have protection!! And we're at school! A-and...!"

"If your so uncomfortable with it then fine... But you can't keep a man waiting forever you know." He kisses my neck and sucks lightly.

I moan as I feel him leave a hickey. He gets off of me and buttons his shirt back on. I sit up quickly and sigh.

"Promise me something..." He whispers.

"What?" I get up off the bed and grab his hand.

"Promise me you'll always stay by my side no matter what happens...No turning your back, once you promise it's a promise." He intertwines our fingers together.

"I promise." I lean on his arm and smile.

I suddenly remember his bleeding hand look down to see blood on my hand now.

"Tomoe! Let me wrap it!" I grab a box of bandages.

"Oh yeah. Sorry." He smiles and laughs embarrassed.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

11.7K 447 22
Nanami Momozono is THE troublemaker of the west. A.K.A Neira, but even in her region stories are being told about the powerful duo Akura-oh and Tomoe...
117K 3.3K 8
Kirishima and Kaminari are best friends, they're inseparable, but what happens when one has a crush on the other? Or if they both liked each other wi...
7.8K 108 13
You are a fox yokai and you knew a certain male fox yokai (Tomoe) when you were a child. Your parents introduced you two at the age of 100 (in human...
566 25 12
Izuku Midoriya is a first year college student. He has a pretty ordinary life, He liked to throw himself into his work a lot of the time, but his fri...