DOMINANT✔ (DSD SERIES, BOOK O...

By shanibhani

⚠️⚠️Rated Mature ⚠️⚠️ 🌟🌟I do not own rights to images on the cover or the song lyrics in the book. All righ... More

Authors note
Love or Lust? Do you know the difference?
The Club
Johnattan Blake?
He's a Dom
Game on
Hell no
Blake's Architecture
Cope
Room mates
Making bacon
Tempted to touch
The Contract
Cali trouble
Give it your best shot
Author's Note
I make no promises
Sidney
Volunteers
Tricks be trippin'
Protection
Fun room
Jamaica
Luv me Luv me
I got you
Wildest dream
Going down
Blending
The Beach
The Crew😁
Isabelle
Villa
Bonding
Masquerade
Tanya
Table Manners
Taking Care
Just for show
The other one?
Don't you dare
Full blow
Too Far
JoJo
End
Book 2
Tanya and Al's Book
Married To A Mad Man
Hunting the Hunters (NOW PUBLISHED ON AMAZON)

New York

30.4K 933 87
By shanibhani

Hi my Dominators and Subs!!!😘,

Love the new cover??..

It's been a while - well about a week.

Did you miss me? Or Christina and Johnattan?

Cause we missed you guys.

Any who I'm gonna stop boring you with this A/N.

But I was wondering if you guys could vote on the chapters please? Can I at least get 10 votes?

I've seen 100+ views and 4+ votes.

Not that I don't appreciate you guys reading I like totally do!👍👍👍👍👍 and I thank you.😘

So please vote... It motivates me and shows me you are enjoying my book...

Thank you to all you guys that support this book!! Means a lot BTW💓💓💓

Well that's it.

Here👊

Is💪

Your

Update 🆙😘

*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.*•.

CHAPTER 9- NEW YORK

I sit in the seat, headphones on and listening to Bob Marley and Lauryn Hill turn your lights down low.

I know, I know it's an old song, well more like ancient but I love it.

It was one of my mom's favorite songs; she used to sing it to me when I was little and let's just say she had the most melodic voice. I used to nag her to bring me to a Bob Marley Museum when we went to Jamaica and being the loving mom she was she brought me. So that's where my love for these old songs came from.

You could say I am an old school kind of girl, I love the rhythms, the fact they remind me of her and plus they are calming. And I need to stay calm.

I've been in the damn plane for a while and I am starting to get restless. My ass is aching from sitting too long and my legs are a bit numb. To sum it up I feel uncomfortable.

I hate airplanes! Like how the hell do people stand sitting around for hours in a packed, uncomfortable airplane. I was alone in this damn thing trying to calm down.

I have enough room to move about but I am scared as fuck to get up. I am scared of heights for one - I don't really have it that bad because years of traveling for my job kind of dulls it but I have never moved around in an airplane while it was in the air. The feeling of the ground jerking, moving or swaying under my feet - while I was so far up in the sky - made me sick to my stomach.

When I'm sitting it kind of numbs the effect but I still need something to distract me thus, the music.

I sigh as I look at the interior of the jet; it was beige in color and had gold trims here and there, a replica of the exterior. It had a wine cupboard, snack cupboard, mini fridge and a damn bedroom in the back.

"Juan! Are we there yet?!" I yell.

"We will be there soon Ms. Hase. Hold on a little longer," the captain's voice replies from the speakers.

"OK!" I yell back a bit jittery.

Juan is the captain of the Blake's jet, the guy I am entrusting with my life and the guy I will come back to haunt if I ever die in this dead trap - that's if he doesn't die with me.

No Tina, think positive thoughts.

The jet suddenly jerks and I grip the seat holding for my dear life. Roxie who is in a pet carrier whimpers as it shakes with her. If it isn't for the seatbelt strapped over the carrier, it would have dropped out of the seat. She looks at me with fear in her eyes and whimpers again.

I know how you feel girl.

"Sorry, minor problem with the steering. It's all okay now," the captain's voice assures.

"Oh lord... Please make this flight be over and I'm on the ground safe and sound," I whisper as I loosen my grip on the seat.

Right now I would prefer to be in an airplane with annoying passengers instead of Blake's damn private jet. Yes, you heard me, he sent a private jet for me. No not any private jet but his big, well decorated, fully stocked and expensive jet.I don't know who he is trying to impress but it can't be me. I have seen bigger jets than these - even if it is in movies - and I'm not so easily impressed by big things. But it is huge not even our company jet isn't this big.

I can't say the same about Lexi though. When she saw the jet her mouth fell to the ground and her eyes were as wide and round as Christmas ornaments. She was like 'Tina if you don't take this guy send him to me. I'll try that BDSM fuckery if this is what I'll get'.

I mentally laugh at her statement. She's young and foolish to think that this shit is easy, until she can feel pain - excruciating pain and project that pain unto someone without feeling an inch of regret or feelings at all, she will never know the true meaning of this BDSM fuckery.

I've felt the pain, I know how it feels to show no emotion towards someone while you make them feel the anger, the pain that you hold inside and I've seen it first hand or rather lived it.

"Ms. Hase, we are now preparing to land," Juan says knocking me out of my thoughts.

"Thank goodness!" I scream as I throw up my hands.

I hear chuckles from the cockpit and I could imagine Juan shaking his brown locks at me.

The jet slowly lands and I release a breath of relief.

*******************

I step out of the jet carrier in one hand, handbag in the other. The sky is cloudy, no sun is in sight and it is like one in the afternoon.

The New York atmosphere greets me with a cool breeze and I inhale the fresh scent. I look at the pine trees at the far end of the area and smile at the sight. They look so beautiful covered in a thin layer of snow.

I suddenly think I'm a bit under dressed for the climate. I am dressed in a blue pencil dress that hugs my curves and ends at above my knees. It has sleeves that extend to my elbows and a thin, gold belt around the waist. I match it with black stilettos, gold earrings, watch and necklace and my hair is curled and falls on my shoulder.

I shrug and descend down the small steps, the wind blowing my brown curls in all directions.

It is freaking cold.

A shiver runs down my spine and I shake it off. New York is cold but it isn't something I can't manage. I mentally shun myself for not remembering to take up my coat off the bed this morning.

As I descend the last step a wave of relief washed over me. I want to go on my knees and kiss the safe, sturdy ground but I am in the presence of people and I am more mature than that. I place Roxie's carrier on the ground, resting the black Michael Kors bag on it. I take out my phone and use it as a mirror checking my appearance. My makeup is okay, my lipstick is a bit faded but I can work with it.

I return the device into my bag, look down and smile at Roxie.

"Hey girl enjoy your flight?"

She looks at me as if saying 'you're joking right? That flight scared the fuck out of me!'.

"Me too girl," I reply.

She barks enthusiastically and licks the bars of the carrier. She wants out.

I work the lock on the carrier, take out Roxie and thank god when I see no messes in it for me to clean. I place her against my breast and she tilts her head giving me, wet sloppy licks.

"I missed you too," I giggle.

Juan comes towards me with the bags and I thank him. He nods, retreats back to the jet and maneuvers it farther down the run way.

"Guess we are here Roxie. We are in New York!" I yell as I lift her up towards the sky.

I spin around with her and as I come to a stop I see a man dressed in a suit approaching me. I straighten myself and put on a professional face.

"Ms. Hase?" He asks. He was tall - about 6ft, has long blonde hair which is in a low ponytail and he has serious grey eyes.

"Yes," I shake his extended hand.

He eyes Roxie quizzically before returning his eyes to me and releasing my hand. "I am Evan -"

"Mr. Blake's driver?"

"Yes ma'am. He has informed me about your time of arrival and sent me to drive you to the hotel and accompany you to his suite."

I freeze for a while, trying to take in what he just said. Johnattan didn't think I was going to stay with him did he? No, I must be hearing things.

"I'm sorry where?" I ask for clarification.

"His suite," he repeats.

Yeah, he did.

"I'm sorry... Um Evan," he nods "but I'm staying at a hotel. The Star to be exact, I already have a reservation. Me and my Roxie will be staying there," I reply as I lift Roxie slightly.

He chuckles and I look at him quizzically. What's so funny?

"Did I say something funny?" I ask.

"No ma'am but what is funny is that you think that your pup will be allowed into The Star," I look at him curiously." The Star mam is a very classy hotel and it has a rule that says no animals."

I look at him absorbing the new information that I am presented with. I hadn't seen any rules that said no pets on the website, and I am sure I read the whole thing top to bottom.

Maybe he was just messing with me, trying to get me to go to Jonathan's suite instead. It is possible, Jonathan is demanding and when doesn't gets his way, he may pull certain strings.

I smile at Evan and grab my handbag in my hand. "Call me stupid but I'll rather check if that is true before I head to my doom, if you don't mind."

I walk away from Evans towards the white Mark X behind him. He shakes his head and grumbles something under his breath as he grabs the bags.

I enter the car, sit in the back with Roxie in my lap, licking my fingers and place my bag on the other black leather seat.

I wait impatiently as Evan finishes placing the bag in the trunk. He makes his way to the driver's seat and starts the car. He looks at me in the mirror as if asking where to.

Maybe he was hoping I would change my mind?

"The Star," I confirm. "And go slow. I'm in New York I've got to take in the scenery."

He nods, looking a bit irritated at my choice and pulls off of the runway.

Vote and Comment

Johnny boy in the next chappy and he won't disappoint.
😁😁😁😁😁😁

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

829K 14.6K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
1.1M 37.9K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
533K 1.3K 73
A series of very short stories or scenes if you will. A glimpse into bdsm. Written for women, if you're just curious about the craft, a submissive or...
249K 3.7K 21
Jocelyn thrust her head backward and groaned in frustration. Aroused as she was, all her nerve endings had become very sensitive. She closed her eyes...