A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 30

6.4K 305 48
By jangma

Chapter is lengthy. Reload the page if u do not find the authors note at the end.

Kya? (he was shocked because of her revelation) pyar! (she nodded her head positively as an approval) yeh nei ho sakta (he sat on the bad.....like his back was facing her)

At first Sanyukta was a bit hurt but she composed herself......

Kun nei ho sakta (hugged him from back and closed her eyes)

Yeh stupidity chodo aur jane ddo mujhe (freed himself and wear his clothes)

ese behave kun kar rahe ho? (she asked while covering herself with the blanket)

pagal ho gayi ho tum...(his face was all red due to anger) hamare bich tto friendship bhi nehi hei....fir yeh love, relation kahan sei aagaya? Apna dimag thikane pei lao aur leave me alone...(turned towards the door)

mera dimag thik hei Randhir.....(she smiled painfully) aur mei wahi karungi jo mujhe sahi lage.....you cannot stop me from loving u....(her voice was depicting confidence)

Par mei tumhe pyar nehi dei sekta.....I can't love u back.....I am not ready for this relationship shit....(he was blurting out poison)

Koi baat nehi mera pyar haam dono share karlenge (he widened his eyes) aab tum jao mei nahake ati hun.....

You are impossible ......stupid girl (he nodded his head in disbelief and left the room)

And u r the most adorable person in the world. (she smiled)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Pehla task hei inn gaowalo ki water supply ki problem solve karna.....(Sahil chipped while reading a message from Vardhan)

Matlab! (Randhir asked whereas Sanyukta was lost in him.....she was observing his actions with a sweet smile on her face)

Tu aata hai seene mein
Jab jab saansein bharti hoon
Tere dil ki galiyon se
Main har roz guzarti hoon

The way his face becomes serious when he is asking about tasks......the way his Adam's apple moves up and down when he is talking.....the way his sweet and pink lips moves while speaking......she blushed thinking all these.....

Hawa ke jaise chalta hai tu
Main ret jaisi udti hoon
Kaun tujhe yoon pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon   

Ese kya ghur rahi ho? (he asked all of a sudden and she nodded her head negatively) apne kaam pei dhyan ddo.....Vardhan sir ka task hei we will have to make a proper water purifier (she was again lost in him and was not listening anything)

hello......(shook her a little and she blushed) arrey! (as she rushed out of the place)

Randhir I think she is ill (Tanya suggested and Randhir followed Sanyukta) 

Pagal ho kya? (he gripped her left arm)

Haa.. Aa..

Meri nazar ka safar
Tujhpe hi aake ruke
Kehne ko baaki hai kya
Kehna tha jo keh chhuke

She was looking into his beautiful eyes which were depicting innocence....

Aab kesa lag raha hei tumhe (she joined her forehead with his) thik ho tum (kissed his nose and his cheeks were flushed)

Stop it Sanyukta (Pushed her a little) kuch nehi milega tumhe yeh sab karke....(shook his head and she smiled) khokli hei yeh jagah (pointed at the left side of his chest) koi feelings nehi hei yahan aur na hogi...(clenched his jaws and she looked down) maa ke sath (sniff) wahi eak jinhone mujhe pyar sik..h...

Randhir! (hugged him tight and they remained like that)

Meri nigahein hain teri nigahon ki
Tujhe khabar kya bekabar

Mujhe tumse kuch nehi chaiye.......(kissed his nape)

Mei muft ka kuch nehi leta (he broke the hug and wiped his face like a kid)

awww.....warna mere Randhir ka male ego hurt ho jaega? (she pulled his cheeks) pyar koi chiz thodi hei jo tum len den karoge....(caressed his cheeks)

Mei jisse bhi pyar karta hun wo mujhe chodke chala jata hei...(he looked away) mei nehi chata ke...

ke mei tumhe chodke jaun? (gripped his palm and they shared a cute eye lock)

Main tujhse hi chup chup kar
Teri aankhein padhti hoon
kaun tujhe yun pyar karega
Jaise main karti hoon

Haa.. Aa..

He didn't spoke anything.......they were just drinking the untold emotions from each other's eyes.......somewhere he felt that she is right......her presence gives him a divine feeling......her aura makes him feel calm and comfortable......

daro maat Randhir.....(cupped his cheeks and he blinked his tears) mei tumhe kabhi bhi chodke nehi jaungi....pakka promise (she pinched her throat) atma apni parmatma ko chodke kahan jaegi? (she smiled while rubbing her nose with him)

Randh.....oh! I am sorry (Sahil turned towards the other side and sandhir composed themselves)

kya hua Sahil? (he asked sternly)

Randhir wo task.....

Sanhil yahan mud jao....(Sanyukta chipped with a smile)

haan....wo task adhura pada hei tto (grinned like an idiot)

Hamm ate hei.......(Randhir said)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Saab nei khana khalia Sanyukta beta tum bhi khalo....(aunty spoke)

nei aunty Randhir koi ajaye fir haam sath mei khalenge....thand mei wo bahar...(she was hell worried about him) nei sudhrega yeh ladka...abhi iski khabar leti hun.....

(she marched towards the workhouse and barked on him)

kya samjhte ho khudko? (he was shocked) abhike abhi andar awo nei tto puri sarpanch haweli ko bata dungi kei tum chipkali sei darte ho...(her eyes were red)

Dekhlunga tumhe (threw the screwdriver and walked out of the workhouse)

bada aya huh (she chipped)

:::::::::::::::::::::

Randhir felt something ticklish under his feet........

Kya yeh.....Sanyukta! (she was applying warm mustard oil under his feet)

isse thand nehi lagegi (grinned wide)

maa bhi ese kehti thi....(he smiled remembering those golden days)

acha Randhir tumne kya socha hei? (she asked wiping her hands with a cloth)

Kis bareme (he asked once she sat beside him and he rested his head on her laps)

hamare riste ke barame. (she smiled and caressed his hair)

mei nehi kar paunga ........nei hoga mujhse pyar wayar ka kaam.....I will definitely hurt u.....(he was genuine)

Acha! par aj tak tto mei kabhi hurt nei hue tumhari wajese....(she chuckled)

jhoot....(looked away)

Randhir.....me kitni baar kahu ki kuch nehi chaiye mujhe.....baas mei tumhare liye kuch karun tto rokna maat.....(showed him her finger)

jo karna hei karo....tum thodi manogi...(laid on the bed properly)

wo tto hei....(she grinned and they called it a night)

Next day Randhir entered inside the loo in a hurry murmuring some prayers as it was cold....his back collided with a fragile body and he turned to face her all wet wearing only a knee length white colored sleeveless dress..........he was in his lowers only..............

Sa...Sa.....mei wo.....(she turned to the other side and his mind suggested him to go ahead....)

he touched her shoulder blade and she shivered........

Ra.....(she couldn't complete and was stunned when he)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Precap:

Love is in the air..... :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u so much my dear friends.... :D

What will be Randhir's actions inside loo with hot Sanyukta :P? Wanna know?.....shower your votes and comments....

See u soon

Love u all

Jan....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 8.1K 94
Ultimate destiny... Prologue Randhir & sanyukta are best friends from childhood. Both randhir & sanyukta lived...in a same colony...but sanyukta's fa...
243K 13.2K 89
Randhir entered the room and threw a file on the bed "happy ?? You killed our child ?? " randhir yelled pulling his hair in frustration; whereas Sa...
464K 24.2K 88
Highest ranks: Rank #1 in watty2017 on 10oct2020 Rank #1 in hotromance on 13july 2k18 Rank #1 in "cuteromance" on 13 July 2018 Rank #1 In "granny" on...
197K 6.6K 22
Multibillionaire Randhir Singh Shekhawat is a man of his words. He is genius and hardworking businessman. He had a few girlfriends but those were jus...