A Beautiful Feeling

بواسطة jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... المزيد

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 24
Part 25
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 26

5.7K 322 33
بواسطة jangma

Beta tum jao yahan sei Randhir dekhega tto bahat gussa ho jaega....(Chacha tried to convince a busy Sanyukta)

nei Chacha....(smiled at him) wo so raha hei....tabtak mei yeh sare kaam khatam kardungi aur usse pata bhi nei chalega....(she giggled and continued doing her work)

Tto wo sab sirf eak dikhawa tha hei na? (she was shocked listening to his voice)

Randhir! (whispered and turned towards the door) 

I thought tum genuinely mera care karti ho...(clenched his jaws) itna acha khana banake khilana.....suladena....yeh sab sirf isliye taki tum yahan ake Chacha ki mdat karo....

Ra....

Come to my room....(sternly and she gulped)

Sanyukta followed him while  praying  God in her mind......she could predict his state of mind through his body language......

Kya jatana chati ho? (grabbed her towards him by her arms once they were inside his room)

mei....(she frowned)

yehi kei tumhara pati iss kabil bhi nei ki hard work kar sake? (shook her and he jerked her more close.....his face was red.....he was looking like a demon)

nei esi.....(her voice chocked)

kya nei....kya nei....(joined their foreheads putting as much pressure as he could)

gussa maat ho please...(placed her palms on his chest as tears rolled down her eyes)

Yehi sochti hona.......ki mei mehnat nei kar sakta........mei tumhe aisoaram ki life nei desakta....yehi samajhti ho na ki hamari grahasti ko chalane ke liye mujhe tumhari help chaiye? bolo damn it kya jatana chati ho....(clenched her lower jaw in between his fingers and Sanyukta was hurt beyond the limitations) yehi ke RSS apni biwi ki daya kei sahare hi jisakta hei......bolo

Sanyukta pushed him hard and freed herself from his grip.....

bahat ho gaya Randhir.....(wiped her tears) tumhe kya lagta hei (he was still angry) tum kuch bhi bologe  , kuch bhi karoge mei seh lungi? (he was going to say something) nei.....(showed him her palm) mujhe laga ki tum bimar ho jaoge......fikr ho rahi thi tumhari.....(his face relaxed a bit) isliye socha tumhe thodi .....(she nodded her head and he was now feeling guilty) tum nehi samajhte mujhe....(sat on the floor)

Sanyukta....(touched her shoulder)

nei....(jerked his hands) haat maat lagana....(pointed her forefinger at him) eak baat dhyan sei sunlo Mr RSS.....(clutched his collar) Sanyukta kabhi domestic violence nei sehnewali....(stood up and he frowned) grahasti kei bareme keh rahe thei na....bhadme gayi grahasti....mei aaj issi wakht yahan sei ja rahi hun....(pushed him and he widened his eyes)

Sanyukta listen.....(tried to grip her hand)

No...(showed him her red eyes) I will not.....(walked out of the room)

Sanyukta......(followed her and Bittu was a bit sad looking at their fight) tum ese nei jasakti....(as she was packing her belonging)

mei jaungi.....(she pushed him when he was going to unpack her bag)

mei nei jane dunga....(started throwing her clothes here and there)

pagal ho kya....mere kapde.....(she was going to pick them but he blocked her way)

Kahan jaogi haan....(in his chocked voice) fir mujhe khana kaun khilayega? (tried to convince her)

mei nei sunewali kuch.....(pushed him again)

I am sorry.....(he engulfed her in a tight hug) please maan jao.....mei nei reh paunga tumhare bina....(dug his face in her hair)

acha!....mujhe datte hue yah torture karte hue kahan jati hei feelings? (she closed her eyes and hugged him back)

I am sorry......mei kya karun gusse mei control nei rehta......(he wiped his tears....)

agar kabhi jyada gussa aya tto mujhpe haath uthaoge? (she asked looking into his eyes)

agar utha bhi dunga tto ussi din apna haath katke fek dunga mei....(he chipped innocently)

jhut....(looked away) iska matlab u r planning to beat me!....(tried to break the hug)

nei....(he hugged her more tight) maat jao please.....(he pleaded her)

Randhir please chodo.....(tried to free herself)

mei khana nei khaunga agar tum chali gayi tto...(he threatened her)

kun nei chate kei mei jaun? (haww! a difficult question A/N)

He lowered his gaze

bolo....(cupped his face)

mujhe tumhare sath aur ladai karni hei....(he spoke and she pushed him once again)

tum khao ya na khao I don't care....(left the house with her belongings)

Sanyukta! (his heart was paining right now)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

Is it possible to trust anyone in today's world where bad things are happening so frequently? Thanks for your suggestions. I will try to be happy and to spread it everywhere. 

Thanks my dear readers :D

Do vote, comment and share :)

Love u all

See u soon :D

Jan...

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

167K 6.5K 34
"You are mine and only mine. Your body, heart, soul, even every single strand of your hair belongs to me," he said, slamming me into the wall and gra...
386K 18.1K 63
Winner of Readers Choice Award in Royalists Awards (Best Fanfiction)....... Highest Ranking # 16 in Fanfictions category on 8-10-2016.... Sanyukta...
146K 12.5K 103
It is a fanfiction script of sony tv's drama MADDAM SIR, credit of all characters belong to them only. However in this story i had twisted a bit of t...
172K 8.4K 52
Highest Ranking - 72 in Fanfiction *Completed* Sanyukta Agrawal is an ordinary girl studying in FITE, her dream college. Her only goal for the next 4...