A Beautiful Feeling

By jangma

1 in fan-fiction on 13-01-2017 2 in fan-fiction on 12-01-2017 Sanyukta is a sweet girl who eventually falls f... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Teaser
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
UPDATE
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Teaser
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Teaser
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Teaser
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
PART 75
Part 76
Part 77
Part 78
Part 79
Part 80
Part 81
Part 82
Part 83
Part 84
Part 85
Epilogue
Hello
**Surviving Love**
"Try These**
**Mei fir agayai**
***A Love Like This!- Dark***
***The Power of Love***

Part 24

5.5K 327 39
By jangma

She rushed towards his room and witnessed him coming from his washroom with a horrible look on his face....

Kya hua? (she held his hand)

Sanyukta! bachalo mujhe....(he stood beside her and she was confused)

kya hua batao tto...(turned to face him)

Chipkali hei washroom mei.....(he was breathing heavily and was gulping his saliva)

there was a silence for 2 minutes and after that Sanyukta laughed out loud literally rolling on the floor.....Randhir was looking at her with his mouth wide open....

tum....hahah.....chipkali sei darte ho? (she was not able to control her laughter....her eyes also watered.....) OMG aab pata chala ki bande mei kitna dam hei.....hahah......the great RSS....chi....(she couldn't complete as her eyes fell on his red angry face) oh o....(she bit her tongue and walked out of his room as an innocent child)

majak banake rakh dia meri.....tu bhi Randhir....usse yeh batane ki kya jarurat thi....aab roj mera tang khichegi...

:::::::::::::::::::::::::

hahah.....hahahha....(she was still laughing rolling on her bed) uska face dekhne layak tha....(held her tummy) haye mera pet......Sanyukta bachalo mujhe.....lol....haha....mujhe chipkali sei....hahaha.....OMG....(she looked at the ceiling) bahat cute pati dia hei apne mujhe....(closed her eyes and a blissful smile was there on her face) pata nei kese sambhalungi usse....par (opened her eyes) bahat achha hei wo....(blushed a little)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

Next day at college Sanyukta was in search of a book and Parth touched the same book .....

Oh sorry Parth tum le sakte ho...(she grinned)

nei nei....tum rakho we will share.....(he smiled) wese....(he was a little hesitant) suna hei tumne aur Randhir nei shadi karli.....(he could notice her flushed face.......Randhir saw this scene and and insecurity raised up in his system....)

haan....wo.....sab kuch achanak sei ho gaya...(she tried to hide her blush)

Oh.....wese pata nehi chala ki tum dono date kar rahe ho....(Sanyukta frowned) Randhir ne bhi kabhi bataya nei.....(Parth tried to smile but something inside his system was hurt)

Nei Parth ham....

Aab sab thodi bataunga mei....(Sanyukta was shocked when Randhir held her by her shoulders and Parth eyed his hands which were holding her firmly) hei na Sanyukta (touched his forehead with her and she was feeling a little awkward in front of Parth) 

haan so tto hei.....of course kuch personal chije bhi hoti hei (Parth spoke in his chocked voice)

Sanyukta lets go home.....(they walked out of the library after bidding a bye to Parth)

As soon as they were out of his sight he left her immediately and she was a bit disappointed.

Mei bag leke ata hun tum mere cycle ke pasme khadi raho....(she nodded her head positively)

::::::::::::::::::::::::

aab gussa nei ho na merese? (she asked sweetly looking at his poker face......then her eyes fell on his beard....)

kya kar rahi ho tum? (he asked as soon as she caressed his beard)

dekh rehi kahi jue tto nei hei...(she chuckled and he glared her) majak bhi nei samajhte kya...(leaned on his chest as she was little tired)

He was feeling warm because of her touch.....the little weight on his chest was giving a heavenly feeling to him.

jab mei choti thi tab mere papaki dadhi sei mei ese hi khela karti thi.....(she chipped and yawned)

thak gayi ho?....(he asked still paddling his cycle)

hmm.....(closed her eyes)

koi baat nei ghar jake haath mun dhoke thoda sojao....(pecked her hair....whereas she was slept already)

After sometime....

Sanyukta utho jake andar sojao....(she yawned after rubbing her eyes and he was just observing her cute antiques with a wide smile on his face)

tum nei aoge? (blinked her eyes)

mei tuition jaunga.....(he was going to press the paddle)

kuch khake jao Randhir....(held his hand)

nei Sanyukta already 10 minute late ho gaya hun.....(he rushed out of her sight and she was worried for him)

***

Sanyukta woke up from her deep slumber and sat on the bed......she saw that it was 7 pm 

Randhir agaya hoga.....(she smiled) eak achiwali chai dedeti hun.....nei nei pehle nasta bechare ne lunch ke baad kuch liya hi nehi....(while folding the bed sheet) esa hi chlta raha tto bimar pad jaega....(walked towards the kitchen)

****

Kya baat hei badi achi khusbu aarahi hei...(Chachi smelled)

haan wo Randhir kei liye roti aur badam ka kheer bana rahi hun....usse bahat pasand hei na....(all the while a sweet smile was pasted on her lips)

kya baat hei koi kisika bahat care kar raha hei ajkal...(Chachi teased her and she blushed)

wese wo kahan hei....apne kamre mei tto hei hi nei...(served for him and wiped her hands)

wo tto apne chacha ke sath garage mei hei...(Chachi smiled)

Kya!....wo tuition sei ate hi garage mei!.....(Sanyukta was tensed)

kya hua beta? (placed her hand on her shoulder) 

Chachi....dar lag raha hei kahin uski tabyat na bigad jaye....(Chachi was also afraid looking at her horrified face)

::::::::::::::::::::::

Thank u for your love :D

Do vote and comment :)

Liked the teaser ?

Keep reading, voting , commenting and sharing to know further :)

Love u

See u soon :)

Jan...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 6.5K 34
"You are mine and only mine. Your body, heart, soul, even every single strand of your hair belongs to me," he said, slamming me into the wall and gra...
47.5K 2.4K 13
[COMPLETED] #1 in parsh out of 103 stories #4 in Sanyukta out of 343 stories sanyukta and randhir are childhood friends, just friends. they are not v...
591K 28.9K 85
After reading the title you guys already know that these short stories are on based of arrange marriage. Sanyukta and Randhir (Sandhir) are a televis...
386K 18.1K 63
Winner of Readers Choice Award in Royalists Awards (Best Fanfiction)....... Highest Ranking # 16 in Fanfictions category on 8-10-2016.... Sanyukta...