(CANCELED) ・゚: *✧・゚:* Togethe...

Galing kay mufunciismoved

(On hold until I get inspiration to keep writing,,,) You just moved into Beach City. Since you were running l... Higit pa

Chapter 1 - Beach City
Chapter 2 - Nice to Meet You
Chapter 3 - Meeting the Greenie
Chapter 5 - Gems
Chapter 6 - Homeworld
Chapter 7 - Experiment
Chapter 8 - Yellow Diamond
Chapter 9 - Back Home
Chapter 10 - Glow
Chapter 11 - Almost There
Chapter 12 - Beach City
Chapter 13 - Reunited
Chapter 14 - Slumber Party
Chapter 15 - Rave
Thank You! (Not a chapter)
Chapter 16 - Fusion
Chapter 17 - Kindergarten
Chapter 18 - OTP
Chapter 19 - Date
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Halloween Part 1
Chapter 22 - Halloween Part 2
Yo bois

Chapter 4 - Getting a Job

876 25 8
Galing kay mufunciismoved

"Steven, I need a job," you sighed.

"Um... okay?" Steven said confused.

"Steven you need to help me get a job or I have to live with my mom!" you cried.

"Well I always live with my mom because I am my mom," Steven shrugged, "it isn't that bad."

"Steven I have no idea what you're talking about but I'll loose my house without a job!"

"Okay, okay..." he rolled his eyes and he held his fingers to his chin like he was thinking. "Maybe the Big Donut is hiring?"

"Awh yeah!" you exclaimed, "c'mon Steven lets go see."

You and Steven ran down to the Big Donut and opened the door. A blonde lady and a guy with red hair were behind the counter.

"Hey! You guys hiring?" you said as you strolled towards the counter.

"Um... Sadie are we hiring?" the red haired guy asked the blonde.

"I think we might be actually," Sadie said. "Lars, do we even have a manager or are we our own bosses?"

"I have no idea, but she's hired!" Lars exclaimed.

"Not even an interview?" you asked.

"Not if I don't have to work as much if your around!" Lars said.

"Alright!" you smiled. "That was easier than I expected."

"Your telling me," Steven said.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

621K 18.7K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
68.7K 1.4K 47
*Completed* "Fake it till you make it?" A messy relationship with a heartbroken singer in the midst of a world tour sounds like the last thing Lando...
282K 9.5K 107
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
187K 5.2K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...