You Didn't Ask (Reader x Nea...

由 Uunouncium

How on earth can Billionaire Nea D. Campbell (older human form) and an odd jobs having teen named (F/n) (L/n)... 更多

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
Epilogue
Movin On

chapter 21

401 22 1
由 Uunouncium

wisely pov

the door to my office was pushed open. "damn it! why must you always mess up my concentration? i told you over and over again to KNOCK. i swear to god if you bust into my office again, im gonna shoot you," i growled, turning on my mat to see who had came to the door. it was daisya and......"who is this?" i asked, pointing to the guy standing next to him. "this is the guy i was telling you about. the one who saw us making the drop," he said. i sighed. looks like he managed to catch the guy. "its about time. frisk him for a wire," i said. daisya grinned wide. the guy put his arms up as daisya started rubbing on him, feeling his chest and stomach before shoving his hand down the front of his pants. he started feeling around in there, a dark blush coming over his cheeks. "umm.....im pretty confident that if i were wearing a wire, it wouldn't be on my dick," grunted the guy. "that's....that's something else," daisya muttered, his blush darkening. "out, daisya. im tired of watching you openly feel up our honored guest," i said. he glared at me, finally removing his hand and walking out, grumbling to himself. "im sorry about that. daisya is......he is something else. please, have a seat," i motioned to the matt across from me. he raised a brow before walking over and sitting down, crossing his legs.

"now....im sure you are wondering about why you are here but i assure you: its all good. my name is wisely. im the boss of this here gang that runs this city. could i have your name?" i said, reaching out a hand. he took it cautiously. "call me ian," he said. i nodded, letting go. "ok, ian. i must say, this is something of a dilemma i have on my hands here. to put it simply: join us or die...." his eyes widened,"....now, now. joining us isn't as bad as you would think. it comes with a lot of perks that, in my opinion, would make it worthwhile," i offered. he raised a brow. "im not selling drugs or killing anyone so you can forget it," he deadpanned. "tsk....i wouldn't trust you with one of those jobs anyway so that works out. what we do need right now is.....an information broker. basically someone who can keep alot of secrets. you, ian, would be something of a linchpin for the gangs based in this city, simply exchanging information for more information. naturally you would do so only to benefit us," i took a sip of my tea. "would you like some tea?" i offered. "that....that doesnt sound very safe to me," he said. i took another sip. "oh its probably the most dangerous job in the entire system which is why i will assign you a body guard, or a few body guards, to keep you safe," i said. "why trust a newbie with such an important job?" he asked, taking a sip of tea. "simple really: you avoided us for a month, having witnessed on more than one occasion some of our activities. you are literally the only person ever to witness something we were doing and lived," i said. "strict coincidence, wisely. i happened to be walking down the street and glanced down an alley, every time. this is nothing more than bad luck on my part," he grunted.

"see! its that thinking right there that will make your time with us miserable. you must look at the bright side! we pay pretty well if i dont say so myself and its clean money so you wont have to worry about drawing attention from baddies or the po-po. handle your work discreetly. dont trust anyone but your bodyguards and me. people will flock to you when they find out that you are an information broker. travel the city and learn as much as you can. then sell the info to the highest bidder," i said. he sighed. "its not like i have a choice. how much is the pay?" he asked. "solid rate of 5k a month plus a 20% cut of what you sell. we also have a wonderful bonus system in place, giving you access to a wide variety of our merchandise. we have every type of weed, kush, mary jane, marijuana, as well as coke, smack, crack, heroine, prescription oxycodone and a host of other goodies. we even have a wide variety of beer, liquor, and fine wine. im very much proud of our inventory," i said, giving him a confident smile.

"none of that interests me in the least. i just wanna do the bare minimum and attempt to live a somewhat normal life," he grunted, taking another sip. i pouted. "you dont want no weed? come on, man. i got some special weed that i be growing in my backyard! you know you want some of this good shit," i grunted. "when and how am i getting all this information? i dont have any info to sell right now," he said. "ill actually be giving you a lot of information in just a few minutes. i also have a few info exchanges already set up too sooo.....i need to pick a body guard for ya," i furrowed my brow in concentration. i dont have very many people who could protect someone so important. socalo is getting out of prison in a few days but....well he is my personal body guard. "unfortunately...i only have one guy available to be your body guard...."

meanwhile....

noise marie pov

shit. no matter how deep i put my face in the pillow, they just wouldn't stop coming. i can still remember his face. i didnt want to. oh god did i want him to stay but....i couldn't deal with it anymore. i couldn't sit back and watch himself continue to kill himself for me. he has already done so much for me already! he saved me from sheril, brought me to his home town, got me a place to stay and helped me get settled, got me steady work, oh.....and lets not forget that he is the only man ive been with in about six years. only one who was willing to put his all into making me happy in the bedroom. he didnt run when he saw me in my birthday suit, instead being just as turned on as i was when i saw him. in all honesty, he was always really close. really fucking close. as in if he would have thrusted maybe four more times, i would have been satisfied but he would always die right then. just a few more thrusts and i could have felt whole again. shit. this.....this is for the best. i sniffled. i wish i didnt have to lie to him. i really do. i just knew that telling him i had someone else would make him feel a little better. he was with me for me, i just know it. he had all the options in the world but he chose me. i...i couldn't let him regret it in the future. i just couldn't let him kill himself on my account. id rather him be with someone he can manage and be just as happy.

later on that night...

reader pov

i sighed, massaging my temples with my fingers. "i want you to give me a blowjob," he said. "i dont give blowjobs," i grunted. my new bodyguard was tasked with showing me around to a few drop spots that he normally uses. "come on man. no one will know. just....play with the tip in ya mouth," he said. "im not giving you a blowjob, daisya. not gonna happen," i grunted. he parked right next to a dark alley. "no one will see you, ian. we can go into that alley, make sure that no one is around, you let me cum on your face a few times, then we can go. how does that sound?" he asked. "it sounds like you haven't had sex with anyone willingly in a very long time," i deadpanned. "that dont have nothing to do with whats going on right now. i know you do it, ian. ive seen you with that big burly guy many times. i cant imagine you not playing with his balls every time," he said. "im a SEME. 100% top here. you will never get a blowjob out of me, no matter how hard you try and coax me," i grunted. he chuckled. "yeah, and im the king of England. you? topping a big guy like him? id have to see it to believe it. just....will ya jack me off? i got a major boner right now," he said. "is this the last place you were susposed to show me? cause id like to go home now," i said. he sighed. "no, its one more place," he grunted, pulling off.

he pulled into the parking lot of another apartment complex similar to marie's. it was several of them arranged into a large neighborhood. he got out the car. i followed him inside one of the complexes, up a couple of flights of stairs and WAY down some long ass hall before he stopped in front of an apartment at the end of the hall. he reached into his pocket and dug out some keys, unlocking it before inviting me inside. i walked into a small efficiency apartment with a large queen sized mattress sitting on the ground with a few scattered pillows and a sheet on it. there was a little big backed tv on a crate in a corner and some scattered papers all over the floor. i spotted the bathroom through a cracked door. "you guys pay for an apartment just so you could make drops at it?" i asked. "tsk...no," he grunted, closing the door behind him. i heard him lock it. i turned around to see he had kicked off his shoes, dropped his pants, and was working his hoodie over his head. he tossed it into a corner, leaving himself in some grey boxer briefs and a white tee shirt. "why are you taking your clothes off?" i figured id ask a stupid question. "cause we fucking," he grunted, taking his shirt off, revealing a very fit slim body. some tattoos of skulls and bikes over his pecs and the upper parts of his arms. he leaned forward and pulled his socks off. i could see the outline of his erect dick in his boxer briefs. he stretched for a bit before standing up straight.

"give me a kiss," he grunted, walking towards me. "didnt ask, didnt offer anything, didnt even buy me a drink and listen to my problems? you sure are bold," i grunted as he walked up to me, gripping my neck and pulling me into a kiss. normally at this time, marie would have prodded me enough that id be ready for another round but....well he isn't my boyfriend any more. guess this is better than trying my hand at the club scene, this time trying to pick up guys instead of girls. doubt id date daisya but....well he is pretty fucking sexy. he started undoing my belt. he pulled it loose and unzipped my pants. he started stroking my dick through my black boxers, growing more aggressive in the kiss. he pulled away, a dark blush on his cheeks. "take your fucking clothes off," he growled.

after stripping to my boxers, i laid back on the queen sized mattress and he started sucking my dick, growling and slobbering all over it till i was good and hard. he sucked on my balls, stroking me with his hand till i was throbbing. he tugged my boxers off and tossed them away before standing up and pulling his boxers off. he hovered over me, stroking himself slowly. he got to a knee right over my hips. he gripped my dick and nestled it between his cheeks. he put his other knee down as he slowly slid it inside himself. he pressed his ass against my groin, taking me to the balls. "s-s-shit," he muttered, looking to the sky as he started grinding his hips into me. he felt pretty fucking good too. completely different from being with marie. he was tight but not deathly tight. felt amazing. his ass was round and smooth, being dragged across my thighs slowly. his chest was smooth, his nipples hard as he stroked himself in time with his riding. he leaned forward, gripping my shoulder as he started bouncing his ass against me, quickly makin the mattress creak under the stress. i felt that knot forming, getting tighter with every bounce. i felt him clench as he pressed his ass against me. his face showed a struggle, desperate not to cum just yet but it was coming. he wiggled his hips into me before cumming right into his hand. it looked pretty thick confirming my early thought. i gripped his hips and rolled myself on top. i started thrusting, putting one of his legs on my shoulder and spreading the other with my hand. i gritted my teeth as i came, reminding my self that i didnt wear a condom...again. i kept thrusting, making a mental note to get checked asap. he gritted his teeth as he stroked in time with my thrusts. he clenched just minutes after the first time, cumming on his chest. i kept going, earning a whimper. i felt that knot form. i didnt hold it back, filling him up again. i pulled out long enough to flip him on his back and nail him into the bed. he felt around blindly, grabbed a nearby pillow and burying his face in it and spreading his legs wider.

i was able to enjoy his plump ass for about 20 more minutes before i felt him clench. he gripped the sheets as he came again, just in time for me to press my hips into him firmly, burying him into the bed as i came for the third time. he was shaking as i pulled out. his ass made a squishing noise as i pulled my soft dick out of him, watching him start to leak profusely. i rolled to lay next to him, taking in deep breaths to calm myself down. i let out a sigh of relief. turns out that was just what i needed. didnt really weigh on me how hard i was working to satisfy marie till i finished with daisya. i came for the third time and am still awoke where as i would pass out after cumming the second time with marie. i felt pretty good. loose. relaxed. relieved a lot of stress.

"i should have used a condom," i grunted, pulling up the sheet over my groin. i tossed the other end over his ass. "i hate condoms," he grunted, his voice still muffled by the pillow. "i need to get checked," i grunted. "im clean," he grunted. i looked around the room, spotting the clock on top of the tv, 6:22 am. "im tired but its early," i grunted, rolling on my side and getting comfy. "i....i want to cuddle," he muttered. "there is cum on your ass. i dont want it on me," i said. he just grunted before i heard muffled snoring. i grabbed a few pillows and put my head on them before dozing off myself.

later on that day....

i was woken up when i was forced on my back. a leg was thrown over my hips and lips met mine, moving softly against mine. he rested himself on top of me, putting his arms on either side of my head. he pulled away, hovering over me, his breath.....absolutely foul. one of those times where the smell was so bad, i could taste it. "thanks for....you know, havin sex with me," he whispered, a light blush appearing on his face. "you wouldn't have let me leave if i didnt," i grunted. "tsk...you  stronger than me. i never stood a chance," he grunted, pressing his lips against mine briefly. "you had a gun," i said. "you knew i wouldn't use it. i mean...i am your bodyguard after all," he whispered. "eh....good point," i pushed him off me and sat up. "what? where are you going?" he grunted, sitting up next to me.

"that was a fun night, daisya but....well actually i dont have a reason to leave, unless you count your tiny ass tv," i pointed to it. "im hardly ever here. i usually sleep in my car when im tired. i have this place just for the shower," he grunted, scratching his cum covered chest. "TV's are one time purchases. you could have at least bought a nice 40in, a Blu-ray player or video game system, and like some movies and games and been good whenever you do come here. having the place be bland like this will make you not want to stay here any more than you have too," i said. he chuckled, a grin crossing his face. "we dont start working till 4 and its 11 am right now. wanna....go shopping?" he asked. i raised a brow.

"i mean....i am your bodyguard so ill already be with you and im gonna need some help carrying the stuff up here. dont really have anything else to do anyway," he looked a little down about that last part. i chuckled. "i guess i could hang out with you....you know, since you so lonely and all," i grinned as i got up. "who said i was lonely?! i got hella people i could be with right now," he grunted defensively. "oh....well then ill go home then," i said as i walked into his bathroom. i started closing the door. "i...i dont want you to go home. not just yet," he grumbled under his breath. "admit it, daisya! you are lonely. ill hang out with you if you admit it," i called as i closed the door. there was a moment of silence. "o-o-ok," he whispered. i grinned as i got into the shower.

==============================================================================

*giggling*

Ronald

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

40.4K 703 15
ended a bit ago! ;'D it may look weird to see some updates aren't as organized as others. WARNING: CRINGE VERG CRINGE OMG I WANNA DIE (edit 2020: I R...
198K 10.2K 16
My life has never been roses and sunshine. I could go on and on about how I grew up in a broken household, a junkie prostitute for a mother who pimpe...
168K 12.6K 42
Enemies to lovers- Boss/employee- Bickering and Bantering- Billionaire romance Second chance romance HEA romance novel If it weren't for bad luck, I'...
5.3K 187 19
This story has been cancelled and is not finished. I will allow you to continue it with your own words as long as you credit me as the original owner...