Close To You// Roman Reigns|...

Af wwepurplevixen

♥WON BEST WRESTLER • CELEBRITY FANFICTION IN SUMMER WRESTLING AWARDS - MAY 2017♥ Highest ranking : November 2... Mere

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99 PART 2
Chapter 100
Somewhere Close to You..
THANKS + BONUS CHAPTERS+...
Anoa'i Christmas ...
I'm all you need...//
You know I always wanted you...//
Anoa'i love ♥♥...
100K READS❤❤❤
Q&A ♥

Chapter 99 PART 1

3.2K 86 32
Af wwepurplevixen

Thanks to those who have checked out and voted on Never Alone!
The prologue of ONE VS ALL will be up in less than 5minutes for those who have added it :)

"I don't really let the ones that hate me
Stop me from doing
What I wanna do"

*****************************************************************

"Rihanna was spotted a few weeks back heading to the grocery store with Roman in LA. While they surprisingly didn't draw much attention with Rihanna having been off the radar, it was unexpected."

"What we didn't spot was a baby bump though which had become very visible over these months. It seems the couple have managed to keep the birth of their baby under wraps until Renee Young shared the cute snap of Rihanna with the baby girl having fallen asleep in her arms. While Rihanna's instagram hasn't seen much posting since the throwback, we're happy that Renee shared it with us..."

@reneeyoungwwe : relaxed day off with these two @badgirlriri #girlsday

"We still do not know the name of the baby girl but hopefully they will grace us with it soon"

♡♡♡

"DEAN! DEAN! DEAN! DEAN!"

I heard his voice as it filled the hotel room while Robyn stood out on the balcony.

"She won't be saying her first words yet, you're just giving us all a headache man" Jimmy sighed as he laid back on the bed.

"Complain all you want! Dean will be the first words out of her mouth! Right darling?" He gently tickled her sides as she tried grabbing his cap that he dangled in the air.

"I'm thinking along the lines Da-da not Dean" I smirked causing his attention to briefly leave Jianna.

"Well you'll be disappointed that's all I'm saying. Dean is much easier. One syllable! Da-da is two. Way too much" he shook his head seriously.

"Yeah we'll see" I smiled at his explanation before I walked out and wrapped my arms around Robyn and kissed into her neck as she tilted it, allowing me too.

"Mmmm I love you" she whispered before turning in my arms.

"They be giving you a headache there inside?" She questioned as she pushed her body against mine.

"Yeah, while our girl just seems to love all the voices. I guess we should be happy she can't understand them just yet" I rolled my eyes as while the frowns and glares Seth and Dean shot each other with the twins providing entertainment at the back. She clearly still had to realize they were bickering...

"She better be loving them. They ain't going nowhere" She glanced behind me into the room before focusing on me again.

"I thought they would be running off after finding out who the godparents were" I shook my head at the memory filling my head.

We had baptized Jianna a couple months ago on the island and while I had the utmost faith in both my brothas to take over should anything have happened to me.

POSSIBLY MY LAST MANIP FOR THIS BOOK 😢😢

In the end we had decided on my brother Matt as the godfather and Jenn as the godmother. While I didn't feel too good about it they took it well, in Dean's words..

"Well you're having about 50 kids anyway so the next one I have dibs on. Should have known Matt would get his way in, always the ones you least expect.."

She laughed breaking my thoughts, " Me too but I'm sure you gon be putting some more babies in me soon.."

She shrugged.

"Is that so?" I raised my eyebrow before resting my forehead on hers.

"You wouldn't be wanting Anna to grow up on her own now, I mean yes Majesty and her are quite close in age . But we hardly see Majesty as it is and there's quite a gap between her and your nieces and nephews"

I smirked and slowly kissed her, still loving the taste of those soft lips that had me hooked on the first night. How did I get so lucky to be out here discussing our future with the woman of my dreams? I'm not sure but I was happy..

I lifted her up in my arms as she wrapped her arms around my neck before breaking it.

"You know all I want is to have our family baby girl but before we start expanding more. I need you to be Robyn Anoa'i "

Her smile brightened.

"Well... "

"Hey guys, brunch is here! We need to fuel up, its going to be a long day at the arena!" I heard Seth.

I sighed as I set her down but her eyes focusing on me let me know she wasn't ready to join them just yet. So I let my hands travel down to her behind and I gripped them with a smirk.

"Mmmm how you feeling?" She whispered as she gazed up at me while we swung from side to side with smiles filling our faces as I could hear Jianna's giggles filling the room inside.

"Depends on what exactly you are referring to, if you ask how I am feeling now in this moment? I'm happy baby, happy to be holding you like this and happy that I got to wake up to the sound of Jianna's little sounds as you played with her in your lap." I shrugged as I had to cherish the simplest things when being with them.

After this it would be another month away.

I was sure once Jianna got older, they would be able to attend more. I didn't want Jianna not to have stability right now and travelling too much..

"And we were happy to have daddy Anoa'i's voice interrupting us.. You know what I'm talking about though Joe.." She whispered and I glanced out at the several buildings surrounding the hotel before focusing on her green eyes again.

"I'm nervous.. The gang is here but once my family and some of yours fills that locker room of mine? Imma go crazy. I love when they get to watch and I love that after Wrestlemania last year this will be the first time they're all back there again. This time I won't have you taking off cause they don't approve of our life.." I trailed off but she interrupted me.

"Jianna stole their hearts and I got by" she mumbled.

"You stole their hearts baby girl, by being the woman that I love. They just needed more time to realize that, push aside what they believed you were. You not travelling and spending more time with them, they were able to get it"

I shrugged as of course I had Madison spy on them while Robyn stayed there and they were happy, which made me completely happy. While I knew my woman still couldn't feel that complete happiness without having everyone she needed to support her but I would try and fill that void..

"Mmmm yes you be changing what we talking about now!" She narrowed her eyes at me and I sighed as I guess I was.

"I don't want to talk about my nerves Robyn" I shook my head with a smile.

"You gon beat some ass out there baby boy. These nerves ain't mean you're scared you gon lose, you're just concerned about how its gon go down.." She shrugged making me smile.

"When did you get so well with reading me Robyn?"

"I've always been, you just hardly need a pep talk but I understand why now. I'm just saying I believe you'll be kicking some ass and entertaining us either way." She stared up at me and somehow most of the nerves washed away.

I hardly ever voiced it to Robyn, simply because regardless of the match, whenever she came to watch I was always nervous wanting to make sure it was perfect. Tonight would just be a bit more pressure but I just had to focus on my girls and I would be okay..

"Guys seriously!"

I sighed and held her hand as we entered the room and took a seat on the bed watching as they filled the room either on random chairs or sitting on the floor.

Something that we were all used to by now, we just had little Anoa'i adding onto us.

***

"Clooooooooooooose toooo yooooooooooooou!"

"I think you should stick to singing her other songs, leave the ballads to her" Jey pat his shoulder and Dean rolled his eyes.

"You just don't understand the emotion that comes with that song, you have to feel it in here" Jimmy held his chest as he closed his eyes before doing his own version.

"Cloooooooose to Yoooooooooou"

I simply shook my head at the two as Renee did my tie for me.

"This ain't the anthem!" Dean shoved him which caused Seth to shove Jimmy back and this continued for a bit.

"Hey hey hey!" I raised my voice a bit and they all turned to me and smiled.

Jianna was slowly falling asleep, she had been up early with Robyn and with them filling up the hotel room she had been filled with excitement. Which in turned tired out our little bundle of joy..

"We have finally found someone to stop your madness" Renee rolled her eyes as she sat back.

"Only now, once she reaches the terrible twos you will love having us around" Dean smiled seeming certain.

"How on earth would we? You guys are always in your terrible twos, the last thing we would need is five kids going crazy" I smirked and he showed me middle finger before rolling his eyes.

Knowing he only did it as Jianna was sleeping, despite her not being able to really understand. They didn't curse around her or well show middle finger, it was clear that not only was Jianna mine and Robyn's, but all of theirs as well..

"I do not even take offense to that because it helps prove my point perfectly! She will find us relatable while you two will just be the evil parents denying her everything.." He whispered back as even though we were debating of sorts Jianna was sleeping.

"Denying? He gon be spoiling her like crazy" Robyn laughed as she glanced over at me , gently taking the rattle out of Jianna's hands and placing it into the baby bag.

"And you aren't?" I raised my eyebrow and she simply glanced out of the window with a smile as we reached the arena..

"I don't get why you didn't wear a pink tie though" Dean shrugged as we stepped out of the limo while Seth and I unloaded our luggage since we were the only ones in action tonight.

Seth would be facing off against Braun Strowman who was still, believe it or not, undefeated and he hoped to be the one to do it. While I just prayed he wouldn't suffer another injury as he seemed to be prone to them and if I were to win the Universal Championship I would be looking forward to going up against him..

"Because.." I shrugged as I wasn't even sure why I hadn't decided to wear pink to represent my angel.

"Because?" He stopped in front of me and I sighed.

"Because I bought him the suit and he finally has a reason to wear it" Robyn rolled her eyes as she followed behind with the seat as Renee walked along with her.

She hadn't bought it but she knew Dean wouldn't stop and the longer he stalled us... the more fans would scream for attention as there were some a few feet away, so we needed to get inside.

"I don't get why you are wearing one anyway, you're going to have to change in ten minutes for your interview" Dean shrugged as he moved on, looking as macho as he could with a baby bag over his shoulder.

I sighed and simply didn't respond as we moved into the arena and Seth headed over to the board to check where my locker would be since we would be sharing.

"Its a big night for him don't be hating on him..." I heard Robyn next to me and smiled as I glanced at the seat with the blanket blocking out everything from Jianna.

"I am not. I just happen to know that he only dresses up for you so the fact that you bought it explains it sista!" Dean kissed her cheek before pushing open the locker room door.

"That's true" I sighed as I realized all the times I had really dressed up were either dinners or events with her at my side. I was not really a suit kinda guy but I liked looking extra good for my woman when need be..

"Well tonight its for him, he gon be kicking ass and taking names" Jimmy winked as he plopped himself on the couch but scooted over so that Robyn could set the seat down.

"Unfortunately no Breakin' Dishes" Renee winked making Robyn smile.

"Yes now let me get out of this so I can get to my interview" I sighed as I loosened the tie making Renee glare as she had spent sometime making it perfect.

I shrugged with a smile before tossing off my suit jacket which Robyn slipped on.

"Maybe if I be smelling like you Jianna won't be wanting daddy whole time" she winked.

"I'm sure she would miss my face baby girl"

"Not really. I'm sure Jimmy could pull off a good Roman impression" Dean shrugged as he threw popcorn in his mouth while I wasn't even sure when he had gotten it.

I grabbed my cargo pants out of the gym bag as my match would be up after the interview.

"He just needs to thicken his voice..." Seth added.

"I feel sorry for Jianna if Roman goes into strict daddy mode. That voice will be turning scary, why do y'all think we're all scared of Sika?" Jey shook his head.

"I doubt I will be needing my strict daddy voice. I feel like my woman will be the strict one cause her mom is so laid back, she will be like trying to be the opposite" I glanced at Robyn.

"I guess we will see huh?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

I smiled and leaned down and kissed her making her smile meet mine.

"Please don't wake Jianna up just yet" I glanced around the room and they sealed their lips making me roll my eyes before leaving the room.

"Roman! Its so great to see you again!" I was greeted by Maria Menounous as soon as I walked through the green room door having met up with a few people before.

"Mmmm you have been seeing me a lot. I might be busy but I hear things" I narrowed my eyes, with Renee having shown me plenty of the episodes of their gossip show or whatever.

"Well luckily thanks to this interview we won't have to guess anymore because you will be telling us what exactly is going on in the life of Roman Reigns" She smiled as she sat down opposite me.

"I will try too, as long as I am able to answer the questions" I smirked.

"The world wants to know how did Roman Reigns and Rihanna meet?"

"Of course you'll be digging straight to the personal" I laughed.

"Well I figured we have heard enough wrestling in your other interviews" she shrugged.

I nodded, "well simple really. I have always been a fan, but luckily one night she attended a show with her brother. She didn't really know who I was but I didn't actually expect her to, the world knows Rihanna while a few knows wrestlers. But I guess we hit it off that night and things progressed from there and now almost two years later we're more in love than ever"

"You certainly are. How do you deal with all the media, like you said only a few know wrestlers. I know you guys don't have to really deal with paparazzi its more the fans everywhere but being with Rihanna we have seen much more of you everywhere..."

"Its intense, that's all I can say. Definitely intense, I am still getting used to it. I think it annoys some of the wrestlers more because we'll come off a long flight and just want to sleep or we won't even know where exactly we are and then BAM ten people flashing cameras and questioning me about my relationship and I hear them groaning in the back. While I try to answer ones that are actually genuine. I have learnt to just avoid altogether because they like to twist your words" I rolled my eyes.

"That they do.. Rihanna has had the engagement ring on her finger for almost a year now as well. Could we expect a wedding soon or will it be a long engagement?"

"If I had my way we would be married tomorrow. I don't think we really meant for it to progress to a long engagement. Our lives are pretty much busy right now, I travel a lot and I am sure that will intensify if I get that red and gold belt. So when I do fly down its about once or twice a month. If we are lucky and we're touring in that city the visit is obviously longer. Basically when I walk through the door I just wanna lie down with my two girls..."

"I get that, just cherishing those moments. I wanna diverge from wedding talk real quick while we are on 'your girls' "

I sighed as I knew Jianna would be brought up.

"Don't give me that look. You hid the birth of your daughter..."

"I wouldn't exactly use those words. We just out smarted the media a bit until we got hungry.." I laughed as Robyn's mom had watched Jianna that day as we went for a long drive before heading to the grocery store.

"Yeah well we didn't know until recently and your daughter is now how old?"

"She's about six months right now. Not as small as on the pictures Renee posted, she's taking after her dad a bit" I smiled proudly.

"I'm sure she is and well many would like to know what the name of this beautiful bundle of joy is?"

"Well my daughter's name is Jianna Natia Anoa'i. I know many people are wondering why exactly so imma say it just this once.. Rihanna basically just let me go with the names, could have been because she was tired. I mean I just saw her while holding her in my arms as Robyn rested for a bit and I knew then and when I told her she loved it... "

I smiled having the name just seem to fit her perfectly..

"Jianna is an Italian name, I remember my mom mentioning it to me once because she is Italian and it basically means God is gracious which was perfect for me. When we found out we were pregnant it just filled me with so much happiness after a bit of a downhill period. I believed God was being good to me.
Natia means a sort of hidden treasure and well she was kept hidden from the world for as long as we could, we didn't find out about the pregnancy until about a month in I think. So that's where I got that from.."

"Jianna Natia Anoa'I definitely sounds beautiful as well as unique just like your pairing with Rihanna ?"

"Yes we're all for being on our own island" I winked.

"So wedding?"

"I'm not sure, hopefully soon if I find some downtime. I definitely don't want her having to plan right now because Jianna while being definitely easy to handle. She obviously needs attention all day but soon.."

I nodded as she slowly diverted from the personal questions.

***

We locked up as I guess that was one thing about squaring off against Rusev, he didn't do cheap shots..

My match was the second one of the night and as soon as I got back I had to change real quick.

We pushed each other back and forth as we tried establishing momentum but as we got loose he kicked the back of my knee which caused me to groan before seeing him go at me again and I immediately grabbed him and tossed him out.

He came running in but I got him with a right hook before he could do anything and tossed him out again. He climbed into the ring again and we had a bit of a stare down and I couldn't help but smile before we launched at each other but I quickly punched him.

Robyn was sitting front row in her usual spot, only difference was, she was surrounded by my family. I hadn't even known she would be watching me here but Jianna was still sleeping so she left her in the care of our crazies.

Rusev soon fought back delivering punches to myself. I delivered more of my own and pushed him against the other ropes but he surprised me with a spin kick which sent me down.

I tried getting up but he kicked me down several times as I attempted getting to my feet. I had been having some momentum in the beginning but I could feel it slipping.

As I laid down I felt him pull on my vest and deliver punches to my face. He went for a cover but I immediately pushed him off and held my jaw as I could feel it hurting due to his fist. I saw him slowly walking in a circle around me. He then kicked me and as I tried crawling to the ropes he pressed his leg down on my back.

I groaned out and I could hear the support rolling in from my side but I didn't want to look at them and see the concern on their faces.

He broke it as the official pulled him away while I coughed up due to the ropes being pushed up against my throat. He helped me up but only to shove me into the corner and I fell down to the mat again.

I slowly crawled up and held onto him as I tried getting to my feet somehow. But he lifted my arm again and shoved me into the opposite corner.

I slowly tried getting up again but he kicked me down and as I got to my feet he punched me down again. I knew if I could just get to my feet I would slip back in and having fought so many matches with him he definitely knew the same...

As soon as I got to the ropes he pulled my hair and pulled me to him and delivered several high knees to my guy. He then shoved me back and forth between the ropes but on the third one I gained some momentum and delivered a close line to him.

As he laid out I groaned as I stretched my body, briefly glancing at Robyn to let her know that I was okay.

I felt a knee to my side again but he didn't last long as I did another close line and as he crawled to the corner I wanted to do another one to get him down but he moved. He then pulled my vest and shoved me into the corner which caused my shoulder to collide with the steel post and fall out of the ring.

I figured I would be able to rest but of course he followed me out.

He lift me up and threw me against the barricade before slamming my head on the apron. While I guess I should have been happy that it wasn't where Robyn was sitting. The last thing I needed was me being attacked right in front of them. I was sure someone would punch his ass if that would happen.

He rammed me into the barricade again and then rolled into the ring to break the count. As soon as he focused his attention on me again I kicked him before fighting back as I punched him. I then tossed him into the ring only to have him roll out on the other side. The side where my family was at.

I rammed him into the barricade and punched him, hearing Robyn's voice fill my ears as she screamed out.

But I soon lost momentum as he caught my arm and tossed me back and forth between the steel steps. He went for the cover as soon as he tossed me back in but I kicked out. Catching a brief glance before I slipped in let me know my mom and Robyn were ready to murder Rusev..

I felt him hook me into a head lock but I fought back so that he couldn't have me in it for long but he delivered a hip toss, knocking me to the mat as soon as I got out of the hold. He then delivered a headbutt and pulled me up by my vest.

This wasn't doing anything to reassure Robyn.

He tried tossing me into the corner and as he did and ran to get me I immediately kicked him. I then ran to the ropes to attempt to get some momentum but he delivered a drop kick which sent me down. I saw him launching himself off the top rope for a flying headbutt but I moved out of the way and I head him groan out in pain.

I delivered a Samoan drop and went for the count but he kicked out. I then shoved him into a corner and delivered several close lines before moving back as the official told me to stop. I glanced over at my section and saw the concern was gone which I was grateful for as I didn't want it to be there at all.

I ran over to the ropes and as soon as I saw him head towards me I delivered a kick to his face before sending him over the ropes. I then moved out of the ring and held onto him as I tossed him against the barricade.

I glanced over at Lana, "move out of the way!"

I lift him up again and threw him against the steel steps. I heard the referee counting and tossed him back into the ring before sliding in as well. I moved over to the corner and winked at Lana before cocking my fist and slamming it to the mat as I watched him.

As soon as he got to his feet I went to launch but he kicked me into my ribs and I groaned out. He then delivered several punches to my face but I immediately ran over to him as he went to the ropes to gain momentum and delivered some punches of my own.

I was pulled away from him by the referee yet again and as I went back he bounced me off the rope, hurting my throat, before trying to pin me but I kicked out.

While I wasn't gaining any momentum I definitely wasn't planning on losing tonight.

No matter what.

I jumped up but got a kick to the side of my head which sent me down again. I made my way over to the ropes as I heard him stomping his foot on the mat. I wasn't sure what he was planning but as I turned I immediately delivered a superman punch and sent him down.

But it wasn't enough to put him away.

I walked over to the ropes, staring at my family in the crowd but my eyes were focused on Robyn as I slowly got worked up and ready to deliver a spear. But as he stood up and I was about to start running..

I saw Lana on the apron.

Before I could focus on Rusev again I felt a kick to my jaw due to the distraction.

"Rusev.. Cruuuuuuuush!"

I heard his voice behind me before feeling a kick to my back. He tried hooking in the Acholade but I quickly crawled underneath his legs. I quickly ran to the ropes to gain momentum and delivered a spear to him.

I went for the count but I didn't hear the referee hit three and saw the referee outside the ring. I wasn't sure what had happened but he was arguing with Lana and eventually sent her away from ringside.

I soon tossed Rusev out of the ring due to him being distracted and delivered a drop kick through the ropes to him.

I stepped out and followed him around the ring and delivered a drive-by. He moved further around the ring and I watched him as he leaned on the announce table. I then delivered another drive-by to him and winked over at Robyn as I heard her voice filling up the section.

I tossed him into the ring and then I roared out.

"Oooooooooooh Aaaaaaaaaaaah"

I didn't deliver though as he kicked me to my face, knocking me down unexpectedly. He then finally hooked me into the Acholade.

I felt the pain shoot through my back as the crowds cheered, with my woman's accent breaking through. I used all the strength I had left and was able to break out of it.

Of course he raked my eyes as I tried getting away.

He then kicked me into a corner before moving over to the other side of the ring to gloat but as soon as he focused on me I ran and delivered a spear.

1...2...3...

"Here is your winner and still the United States Champion Roman Reigns!"

I smiled brightly as I got handed the title, I glanced over at Robyn with her smile meeting mine as she stood between my family who were smiling just as bright..

I raised the title as the show went to commercial before rolling out. I headed over to them and smiled as even though there were a few boos filling the crowd. All the fans I needed were right where they were supposed to be.

I kissed my mom's cheek and pulled Robyn into a hug.

I knew she didn't care that I was sweaty as I held her close with the crowds screams flooding. She pulled me closer and kissed my cheek.

"Onto the next baby girl onto the next.." I whispered as happiness filled me at retaining my title but now I had to try and capture another one to make my family even more proud.

I kissed her briefly before lifting her over the barricade and holding her hand as we made our way up.

I hadn't done it in so long and I loved doing it then as it brought back so many memories, mostly reminding me of how supportive she had always been.

I smiled as I saw the commentator as soon as I got backstage. I gave Robyn a kiss on her cheek before heading over to her.

"Roman, right before the official handed you your title you had a huge smile on your face. Tell us how special it was retaining your championship on the first time it was up for grabs after you made history."

I glanced over at Robyn before gazing down at the title.

"It just feels good to show the whole world that I am The Guy. I went out there and made the people I love proud, The Roman Empire keeps rising. For me now its just about getting back, try to focus again on winning later on tonight and making even greater history. I am the main event and The Guy no matter what baby AhYeszir!"

I walked over to Robyn.

I knew everyone was most likely waiting for us back in my locker room but I needed a moment.

I sat down and pulled her between my legs.

I set my title beside me as I wrapped my arms around her.

"You be looking so tired now and you still have another match?" She whispered as she wrapped her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder.

"That's more than a hour away, I will feel better by then" I reassured her as I kissed into her neck.

"You know we can't be standing here all the time. Your family be waiting.." She leaned back and ran her fingers over my face.

"I know, I just need a moment with you baby girl"

"I be special now?" She smiled as she pushed her body against mine.

"Yeah, all that screaming deserves to get you some alone time. I happen to miss you filling my ears up while we be doing our loving" I smirked as with us getting in any action we had to be quiet about it, well as quiet as we could.

"You just be wanting some more loving which you know ain't happening before you leave"

"Unfortunately" I groaned and almost pouted and she ran her finger over my lips.

"One more kiss then we have to go do your photoshoot so Jianna can see her daddy and see that he still has this" she pat the belt next to us. Jianna loved running her fingers over the stars.

"One more" I smiled pulling her close as I slipped my tongue past her lips, kissing her slowly in the darkness before having to go out there later again and hopefully make them proud...

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

25.8K 2.1K 34
Voted for: 🌟Best AJ Styles Fanfiction 2x🌟 🌟Best Faction🌟 🌟Most Underrated Story🌟 🌟Highest Ranking in Fanfiction: #933🌟 (Hey guys, I LOVE YOU...
337K 4.1K 49
Megan Lopez a.k.a Ashley Rollins is a WWE Diva. She is making her return to the business after almost a year and a half of receiving injuries and get...
2K 41 14
Tropes: Childhood friends to lovers, Soulmates, Twin Flames, she falls first but he falls harder (or is that the case . . .), you complete me, Tragi...
35.8K 575 21
After being out of wrestling for 4 years due to the 3 people she thought who would never betray her, she's back and she's back with vengeance #1 on R...