Poetic Justice {August Alsina...

By _Trapunzel

Sequel To Milano {August Alsina Story} More

Poetic Justice {August Alsina Story}
Chapter 3 Chris
Chapter 4 Quits.
Chapter 5 Mine
Chapter 6 Hm?
Chapter 7 Confessions
Chapter 8 Gone Wrong
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 Just another day
Chapter 11 Im home.
Chapter 12 I mean I guess
Chapter 13 Baby shower
Chapter 14 The Alsinas
Chapter 15 On/Off
Chapter 16 Mr.Wrong
Chapter 17 Love Hate Relationship
Chapter 18 Forever and Always
Chapter 19 Tests
Chapter 20 Will never be happy
Chapter 21 What To Do?
Chapter 22 Delusional
Chapter 23 Bitch Who Do You Love?
Chapter 24 New Beginnings
Chapter 25 Flirt
Chapter 26 No Title Needed
Chapter 27 Someone Like You
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 Changes
Chapter 30 Forever
Chapter 31 It Wont Stop
Chapter 32 Reinvent Sex
not an update
Sneak Peek ;) on Chapter 33
Chapter 33 Fine
That Night
the end. โ™ก ?
Epilogue
Good News !!!!
NOT AN UPDATE!

Chapter 2 1+1

70.8K 1.4K 1K
By _Trapunzel

"Make love to me
When my days look low

Pull me in close and don't let me go,"

3 days later

August POV

"Morning to all," the pastor says. I look around and see people dressed in all black. My children crying. My mother crying. Melanie's family crying. Myself crying. "We are hear to say a goodbye to Damaria Lauryn Alsina," the pastor says. I look over to my left and Melanie is pouring down crying. I pull her into my arms and comfort her. We sit there through the whole ceremony. After the ceremony we had people coming up to us, saying they will pray for us. Comforting the kids and Melanie.

"Excuse me we will have a little brunch at my house, directions are in the arbitrary," My mother says. Everybody comments and heads to their cars. I put Devin and Kailyn in the car and buckle them up. Melanie hasn't really said one word, about anything. I open the door for her and she climbs in the car. I get in and drive off. I rest my hand on her crossed legs. I rub her thigh up and down and drive.

"Baby are you okay?," I ask her.

"I'm fine," she smiles and places her hand ontop of mine. 

"You sure? I don't want you to become depressed on this. We can always try for another," she doesn't respond. She looks up at me and kisses my cheek. She whispers in my ear.

"I love you," I smile and try to keep my eyes on the road. "We can start once we get home," We pull up to the cemetery and follow the carriage with baby Damaria inside.  We all get out, Kailyn holds Devin's hand and we follow the casket. As everybody arrives we watching the burying of our child. Everybody grabs flowers, for a memory of Damaria and to place over her casket. I grab a rose and gently kiss the rose and place it on her casket.

"I love you Damaria," I say, I get up and allow everybody else.

"Damaria I don't really know you but you are my sister, and I love you. Never forget that. Just remember Devin Eugene Alsina," Devin says, I grab his hand and pull him back. I wipe his tears.

"Damaria I love you, even though you never saw me. I just want you to know that you will always be here no matter where you are," Kailyn says, she puts her flowers over her casket. She picks the petals. "I love you, I will always love you. I love you, I will always love you. I love you Damaria," she says as she drops the last petal. Melanie stoops down and hugs Kailyn, and comforts her. Once we all finish up, I get the kids in the car. I see Melanie kneeled down with her head in her hands looking at her tombstone. I rush over there and help Melanie up.

"Damaria!," she cries and screams. I pick her up and carry her to the car. "No!," she gets frustrated. I close the door and get in.

****1 week later****

Melanies POV

Life has been crazy. With everything. I mean everything. Every other day I visit Damaria. Since the kidnapping and everything I have been closer to my family. Expecially August;) Anyways, I am still recovering from everything that happened in the past 2 weeks.

"August hurry up and take a shower stinky," I say looking for my outfit. I pull out my gray tank top mkai dress with a slit.

"Alright alright," he throws a pillow at me. I turn around and throw it right back at him. "You wanna start Melanie,"

"Try me," he walks towards me and licks his lips.

"I was just playing!," I laugh and he nods.

"That's what I thought," I smile and walk back in the closet and get my outfit. I grab my gold sandals and get dressed. I put on my black thong, and my matching bra. I lotion up and put on deodorant. I curly my hair and put on my makeup. "Babe where is my shirt," I put my make up down and turn around. August dripping wet, towel hanging down at his V. Looking at me.

"Erm," I am too focused on hos body.

"I found it," he picks it up and examines it.

"Like what you see," I blush and bite my lip. I turn back to the mirror and try to hide my smile. I get up and spray on my perfume.

"How do I look?," I ask August. He squints his eyes and walsk my way. He pulls up the loop on my dress so my breasts wont be showing.

"Really?," I ask him.

"There," he smiles. I turn back to the mirror and look and deal with it. "And are you wearing a thong?, "

"Yes why? Is there a problem," I ask him.

"Walk to me," I obey. "Look your is is jiggling too much,"

"August damn I should've never asked about my outfit,"

"Who you trying to impress?," August asks me gettign dressed.

"Me, myself and I," he looks at me as he puts on his shoes. "And you of course Papa," I say putting on my necklace.

"You ready?," he asks me.

"Yeah," I grba my purse and he grabs my hand.

****

"Table for 2," August says.

"Follow me," the waiter says, he glances at me and smiles. I smile back and August pulls me into him. Showing him that I belong to him. We sit down and order. "If you anything, I mean anything let me know," the waiter says, he walks back to the front.

"We getting a different waiter," August says.

"Why?," I ask him.

"I dont like how he staring at you,"

"Babe really, can we just enjoy each other," I grab his hand. "Look at me," he turns his head towards me. "Dont let anything or anybody ruin our day please," I say.

"II8,"

"Promise?,"

"Promise," I get up and kiss his soft, so gentle lips.

"So one bacon burger," the waiter says interupting us. "And one salad," I see the irritation in his eyes. I slide my foot up his leg and look at him.

"Thank you,"

"Your welcome," he says. I add ranch to my salad and mix it up. "Let me know if you need anything,"

"Melanie I gotta pack,"

"For what?," I ask him.

"Im officially going on tour this time," I look up at him.

"Thats good, this time try ot be safe," he chuckles, causing me to get all fuzzy and cuddlyinside.

"You know what tomorrow is?,"

"Our anniversary," I say grinning.

"Yep, I got special things planned," He says.

"Mhmm I wonder what that is," I say. After we are done eatting and mingling we head over to the movies.

"Theater 14," the usher says, we head over to theater 14 and get our seats.

"I'll be back I'm going to go get some popcorn,"

"Alright," August gets up and walk out of the theater.

Kahlil: hey stranger:)

- omg hey Kahlil

Kahlil: how are u?

- fine and you

Kahlil: im alright

- :)

Kahlil: wyd?

-at the movies

Kahlil: ik ur not by yourself

-^.^

Kahlil: figures, call me once your done with the movie

-will do

Wow seems like we never were together. Or me basically cheating on him.

"I got the popcorn," August says coming back.

"That was quick," he sits down. The lights dim and we turn our attention to the movie. Half way through the movie puts his hand on my thigh and rubs it softly going higher and higher. I swat his hand and away.

"Salty or nah?," he asks me. I giggle and try to pay attention to the movie. "Can I have one kiss from my wife?," he asks me. I smile and look at him. I peck his lips, which turn out to be a long kiss. A hot one at that. "Lets go," he says grabbing my hand. I grab my purse and fix my dress.

****

"Make love to me
When my days look low
Pull me in close and don't let me go,"

August's sweet touch climbed up my shoulders as he lips kissed my neck. He pulled down my dress, massaging my breasts. A/N Ayee that rhymed ii8 im sorry . Im messing up this lovely moment.  My moans slipped out here and there. His fingers unclamped my bra and let it fall to the ground. I closed my eyes and let him take control. I arch my back as his fingers hooked around my thong strap and he pulls it down.

"Ohh," his cold hands touch my kat. I unbuckle his pants and he grabs the condom. I shake my head and toss it to the side. I let him insert hiself inside of me. "Uh," I wince in pain in the beginning. He speeds up the pace. "August," I moan. After a few pumps I take control and I ride it like a bicycle.

"Damn Mel," I run my fingers through my hair and go faster. I rest my hands on his chest and hold on to him. We switch positions as he hits it from behind. He grabs my hair and pulls it.

"Uh Papa!," I yell. All my moaning and yelling encourage him. "Daddy!," he goes faster and faster. Then he slows it down. "August I-," He dives in and I let him do what ever he wants to me.

Okay okay the next chapter a new person will enter Melanie's life. A celebrity at that. Maybe even 2. Not saying who.

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

961K 16.5K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
239K 5.7K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
929K 39.2K 81
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
191K 4.4K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...