Chapter 8 Gone Wrong

Previously

"Fuck it," I hear chris says, I feel his hand grab my wrist and andn pulls me to him. And he smashes his lips onto mine.

****

We draw back from the kiss.

"Oh my gosh?," I say about me cheating, and about that kiss. Shit I already cheated why not do it again. I grab his face and kiss him again. I stop kissing him and smile.

"Is that what August doesnt have?," he asks me. I smile and bite my lip.

**

"Mm this looks good," I say picking up the watermelon.

"For a good price too," the saleswoman says.

"I'll take it," I say, she smiles and looks up at Chris. Then back down. Then up again.

"Your-your Chris Brown,"

"Hey," he smiles. I continue to look at other fruit.

"Oh my goodness," she smiles. "Here take it,  no charge.Oh my goodness," she smiles.

"Thank you," Chris says.

"Aw you have a fan," I say to Chris buying the grapes. He sucks his teeth, and puts his hand on my lower back and pull me close to him.

"Fans," he says,  turning around seeing all the women going crazy behind the table.

"Okay Im done," I say carrying my bags.

"Im starving,"

"Me too, " I say.

"Alright leggo, " I roll my eyes at him and we walk back to the car. On the car ride back we blast our music and head to McDonald's.  After we eat our food, I take Chris back home. "You better text me," Chris says getting out of the car.

"Bye Chris,"

"Melanie I'm not playing with you, "

"Alright,"  I start up the car and drive off. I need to apologize to August.

****

"No Kailyn like this," Devin says teaching Kailyn how to play the game.

"Well you could of said that," she rolls her eyes. I finish up putting the fruit away and walk upstairs. August is laying on the bed flipping through the channels.

"Hey," I say.

"Hey," I take off my shoes.

"Babe I have to tell you something, " he sits up.

"Wassup, "

"I uh kissed somebody, " I see disappointment in his eyes. "Im-,"

"Who is it?," he asks.

"What?,"

"What is his fucking name?,"

"Chris," I say.

"Chris who?,"

"Brown," he puts his head in his hands. "Im sorry baby," I run my hands on his back.

"Dont touch me, Im really not sure what you did with those hands," he says.

"I didnt have sex with him. It was just a kiss," he chuckles.

"You know what you sound like?," he asks me. "A thot," I just nod. "Shit your acting like one too! Melanie you have a man right here! But your greedy ass wants everything! Be grateful! ,"

"August you acting like I want him! When I really dont,"

"Do you feel something in that kiss?,"

"No," I lied.

"I know your lying,"

"Im not lying baby," I grab his wrist.

"I told yo ass not to touch me," he shrugs me off.

"August can-,"

"No Melanie! You just told me the other day not to cheat. Its unhealthy for our relationship! You almost bit my head off for cheating! But when you turn around and do it!,"

"I know I know and Im sorry,"

"No your not Melanie,"

"How you going to tell me?," I get up and try to get him to look at me.

"Move Melanie," he says.

"No I want you to know that Im sorry,"

"Im over it move,"

"No," He tosses me on the bed and raised his hand. I just waited.

"Not even worth it, " he gets up and walk out the room. I hear the bathroom door slam. Shit shit shit shit shit shit. I get up again and put my shoes back on and grab my keys and wallet. I left my phone there, and walked downstairs.

"Mommy are you okay?,"

"Yes baby," I kiss their cheeks. "I'll be right back,"

"Okay," I smile and walk out. I get in my car and back out the driveway. I just drive not knowing where, just drive. It get really late out, I turn around and drive back to the house. I walk back in the house and its pitch black. I make my way up the stairs, kids asleep. August,  wide awake. I walk into the room and get my pjs.

"Where were you?,"

"I was driving,"

"To where?,"

"I dont know I was just driving," I grab a pillow and a blanket.

"Where you going now?,"

"To the guest room," I say, I grab my phone and charger.

"Why? You have a bed right here,"

"I'd rather not," I say walking out. I close the guest room door behind me. I get changed and I charge my phone. I go to the bathroom and do my daily routine. I climb into the bed and cry myself to sleep. I caused all of this. I didnt have to talk to Chris after that night at the restaurant. But I did. I could've went to the farmer market by myself. But I didnt. I didnt have to kiss Chris back. But I did. Shit. I wipe my tears and run my belly. I hear the creak of the door open. I see August's figure walk in and he climbs into bed next to me.

"August  what are you doing?," I ask him turning over.

"You should never ever sleep alone," He says wrapping his arms around me. "Dont cry," he wipes some tears away. " I want you to come with me on tour,"

"Im not leaving my kids here,"

"Our kids, and my mother volunteered to watch them,"

"Im not st-,"

"You are getting a hotel room, because Chris is on that damn bus. And I dont want y'all near each other," I understand.  "No further discussion. This is final,"

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!