Chapter 15 On/Off

I walk out of the car and grab my gym bag. Bout to be like Gina up in here.

"Knock knock," Kristy opens the door in her robe.

"oh Melanie, congrats," I smile.

"Can I come in?,"

"Of course," she looks around for August. I set my gym bag on the coffee table and unzip it. "So Au-,"

"I dont wanna hear it," she looks at me crazy.

"Excuse me,"

"You tried to have sex with my man," I put my hair up.

"Im sorry what? ,"

"You attempted to get with a married man,"

"Last time I checked he is divorced," I show her the ring. I slip on some more bracelets. 

"Check again," I pull out my sneakers and Vaseline. 

" Melanie lets talk about this," Kristy walks backwards and tries to kill me. I hear the door open, I ignore and run for her ass. Whiplash, somebody pulls me back. I notice how it is by the muscular hands. August. I kick and I hit her dead in the face. She falls to yhe ground, I kick her again and start swinging. "August get her!," Kristy yells.

"Let me go!," Melanie your a mother. Of 3. Stop.

"Nah,"

"August!," he lets go.

"Bitch," I spit on her and grab my bag and walk out. I walk to the car and grab Cienna and her car seat.

"Fuck yall!,"

"Kiss my ass," I yell to her. I strap Cienna in my car and double check. we not losing no mo babies. I close the door and August walks out. I get in the car and drive off.

****

"Babe!," August says walking in. I set Cienna down in her crib, so she can finally go to sleep. "Babe are you okay?,"

"Yeah," I say.

"What you did back there was kind of hot," I smile.

"And if you do it again, she wont be the only one with a bloody nose," I say cleaning up Cienna's blankets and clothes.

"I didnt do shit?,"

"You was being flirty August," he laughs.

"Thats another side of me?,"

"Yes multiple," he laughs again.

"So name another," He lays down.

"Dumb ass August, cheating August,"

"Whoa dere,"

"What?,"

"I only cheated-," he has to think about it.

"Thats sad,  your lucky I love you too,"

"And if you didnt,"

"You know where we will be," He chuckles, lay down and face towards him. "Im just glad were we are,"

"me to baby," he pecked my lips.

"mmm give me another one," he kisses my lips again.

"You know there's another side to you?,"

"Like?," I ask.

"Beat my manager Melanie," I laugh. "Needy Melanie,"

"Im never needy,"

"Your never needy? That time when I left to the store. Baby dont go, I need you Baby I-,"

"Alright alright," he laughs, he grabs the remote and flips through the channels. "Babe,"