Chapter 2 1+1

"Make love to me
When my days look low

Pull me in close and don't let me go,"

3 days later

August POV

"Morning to all," the pastor says. I look around and see people dressed in all black. My children crying. My mother crying. Melanie's family crying. Myself crying. "We are hear to say a goodbye to Damaria Lauryn Alsina," the pastor says. I look over to my left and Melanie is pouring down crying. I pull her into my arms and comfort her. We sit there through the whole ceremony. After the ceremony we had people coming up to us, saying they will pray for us. Comforting the kids and Melanie.

"Excuse me we will have a little brunch at my house, directions are in the arbitrary," My mother says. Everybody comments and heads to their cars. I put Devin and Kailyn in the car and buckle them up. Melanie hasn't really said one word, about anything. I open the door for her and she climbs in the car. I get in and drive off. I rest my hand on her crossed legs. I rub her thigh up and down and drive.

"Baby are you okay?," I ask her.

"I'm fine," she smiles and places her hand ontop of mine. 

"You sure? I don't want you to become depressed on this. We can always try for another," she doesn't respond. She looks up at me and kisses my cheek. She whispers in my ear.

"I love you," I smile and try to keep my eyes on the road. "We can start once we get home," We pull up to the cemetery and follow the carriage with baby Damaria inside.  We all get out, Kailyn holds Devin's hand and we follow the casket. As everybody arrives we watching the burying of our child. Everybody grabs flowers, for a memory of Damaria and to place over her casket. I grab a rose and gently kiss the rose and place it on her casket.

"I love you Damaria," I say, I get up and allow everybody else.

"Damaria I don't really know you but you are my sister, and I love you. Never forget that. Just remember Devin Eugene Alsina," Devin says, I grab his hand and pull him back. I wipe his tears.

"Damaria I love you, even though you never saw me. I just want you to know that you will always be here no matter where you are," Kailyn says, she puts her flowers over her casket. She picks the petals. "I love you, I will always love you. I love you, I will always love you. I love you Damaria," she says as she drops the last petal. Melanie stoops down and hugs Kailyn, and comforts her. Once we all finish up, I get the kids in the car. I see Melanie kneeled down with her head in her hands looking at her tombstone. I rush over there and help Melanie up.

"Damaria!," she cries and screams. I pick her up and carry her to the car. "No!," she gets frustrated. I close the door and get in.

****1 week later****

Melanies POV

Life has been crazy. With everything. I mean everything. Every other day I visit Damaria. Since the kidnapping and everything I have been closer to my family. Expecially August;) Anyways, I am still recovering from everything that happened in the past 2 weeks.

"August hurry up and take a shower stinky," I say looking for my outfit. I pull out my gray tank top mkai dress with a slit.

"Alright alright," he throws a pillow at me. I turn around and throw it right back at him. "You wanna start Melanie,"

"Try me," he walks towards me and licks his lips.

"I was just playing!," I laugh and he nods.

"That's what I thought," I smile and walk back in the closet and get my outfit. I grab my gold sandals and get dressed. I put on my black thong, and my matching bra. I lotion up and put on deodorant. I curly my hair and put on my makeup. "Babe where is my shirt," I put my make up down and turn around. August dripping wet, towel hanging down at his V. Looking at me.