Chapter 24 New Beginnings

"Nah nah you gotta do it!," Kahlil says. I laugh and he plays Strip by Chris Brown.

"Classic,"

"You know how I do?," I laugh and take off my shirt. "Did they get bigger?," I laugh. "Come ere," I walk over to him.

"You know damn well what I mean," I laugh to myself and sit on his lap. "You know how much I missed you," he asks.

"Nope,"

"Let me show you den," he tilts my chin up, I look down at his lips. Our faces inches apart, feeling and heart each other's heart race.  We both stop ourselves. We know this will never happen.

"Im sorry," we both say, we look at each other then laugh.

"I better go, " I say get off his lap. "And get changedb out of your ugly ass clothes," I say.

"Ugly?," I laugh.

"Yeah, and it smells like man," I put on my shirt.

"Well duh," I throw his shorts to him and I slip on my pants. "What you doing tomorrow?,"

"Uhm probably nothing why?," 

"Lets go out for some lunch,"

"Sounds nice, what time,"I fix my hair in the mirror.

"2,"

"Alright well just text me," Kahlil walks me out. "Bye,"

"Bye,"

***

"Melanie where were you,"

"Hello to you too," I say setting my keys down.

"Baby Im serious, we are already late can you just please go get dressed,"

"Wheres the kids, and where are-,"

"You know you ask alot of questions, " He picks me up.

"Is that why you love me?," he laughs.

"Sure," he sets me down.

Thanks for woman handling me,"

"No problem," he kisses my  cheek. I get up and get dressed. I put on my black pantsuit/ jumpsuit. I added my gold belt, and my black pointy heels. I flat iron my hair and do my makeup.  "You done?;" August asks laying on the bed.

"How do I look?," He gets up and looks at my outfit.

"Gorgeous honey!,"

"Nuh uh, stop!," I laugh and grab my purse. "Alright we can go," I follow august downstairs and to the car. In the car, August tells me this story and I just tune him out with my own thoughts.  I look at August's feature, his cheek bones. Smile. Eyes. Jaw line. I smile, and pretend to listen. I cant believe I was going to cheat and hurt his heart. Even though he hurt me, I just can bear to see him like that. In tears. I shake the thought out of my head.

"Come on," he opens the door for me.

"Why are we here at this house,"

"Melanie you and all these questions;" I laugh to myself. He opens the door with a key. 

"W-," he looks at me then opens the door. He flicks on the light and my whole family including his pops up. I jump into August and he laughs.

"Oh hi," Kailyn smiles cradling Cienna, Devin by her side.

"Babe this is our house now," I look at the new furniture,  the new lighting. So bright. New.

"But what about-,"

"Its already taken care of," I smile and hug everybody. After I hug everybody I start making side conversations.

"TINK TINK TINK!," Everybody stops talking. 

"I would like to propose a toast," August says. I turn around and smile and grab my champagne glass.

"Now, I would like to say this, but first can my loving wife come over here," I walk over next to him. "So over the 7 years we been together, it was a rollercoaster," I laugh to myself, one of the scariest.  "But no matter what at the end of the day. We are still by each other's side. So I would like to take the time and say this," he sets his glass down and gets on one knee. Aww shit. "Melanie baby, I love you. So much. I feel that we need to renew our love," Tears start whelming up. "So Melanie would you marry me? Again?," wow, this is bigger than I expected. I see our family smiling waiting for a reaction.

"Yes," I smile and get slides the bigger ring on my finger. I hug him and kiss him. "I love you too,"

**

"August can I talk to you real quick, " I say, he stops talking. I pull him aside.

"Wassup?,"

"I just want you to know," That I stripped for Kahlil. "That I was tired of doing the same old same old. I was bored,"

"I understand, I feel the same way. One of the reasons I bought this house for us," I smile. 

" Show me a tour please, "

"Gladly, " we lock arms and he first takes me upstairs. "Devins room," I nod and follow him. "Cienna's, " Her room is too cute. "Kailyn's," I smile. "My man cave,"

"Pause," he laughs. 

"I knew you was gon' say something,"

"I want one but-,"

"You got something better," I curl my lips and follow him to the master bedroom. Way bigger than out old room. Bathroom inside of the room. "And your walk in closet,"

"Im in heaven," I look at everything. In order, I love it.

"I knew you would like it," I smile and turn around and walk to him.

"Somebody wants something," I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Really who?," I giggle and kiss him. "Can you be quiet?," he asks me. I look around and smile. I close the door and lock it. I walk back over to him and climb ontop.

aww!

more reads

more votes

more comments

MORE SUGA!