Chapter 6 Hm?

"Mommy! Devin cheated," I smile and hug Kailyn. "Were you crying?," Kailyn asks me right in front of August.

"No," she nods.

"well can I please stay here, I dont wanna leave. You have to ask daddy,"

"Mel this is your house too," Dont say that. I put on a fake smile and nod.

"Thank ya," she runs and follows Devin upstairs.

"You good?," His accent, I shiver again. "Your freezing," I grabs a blanket and unzip my jacket. His cold hands touch my bare shoulders. I gasp. "My bad," He wraps the blanket around me.

"Thanks," he smiles. "Oh my gosh is this our wedding video?,"

"Yeah," he scratches the back of his head and blushes.

"I wouldve-," Dont be smart.  "Never mind," I put it in the VCR. I sit down and August sits next to me. I shiver and feel a sudden rush of cold air. August uses his muscles and picks me up and places me closer to. "Woman handling me," He laughs and wraps his arm around me.  Im surprised he isn't acting like nothing happened. Maybe I need to stop being a tight ass and loosen up. I snuggle into him and watch the video.

**

"Oh my gosh I looked so fat!," We laugh.

"No you dont," he says.

"Hmmm," he chuckles, causing me to smile. I cough and sniff.

"I hope your not getting sick,"

"Im fine, hot chocolate?,"

"Yeah," I get up and grab our mugs.

"Babe you-." he catches himself. "My-.,"

"I like it when you call me babe," I smile.

"Well babe," he smiles. "You gotta see this,"

"Hold on," I grab the mix and I see my wedding ring on the counter. In the small red box. I pick up the red box and see the wedding ring. I pick it up and read the letter on the inside of the ring.

Melanie and August, our love will last forever.

"Mel you good?," August asks.

"Melanie and August, our love will last forever, " I whisper. "Yeah Im fine," I take one last look at the ring and close the box. I grab the hot chocolate and hand him his.

"Thanks,"

"No problem," I sit down and sit criss cross applesauce and watch the video. We get into the part of the video where we are saying our vows. I hear August reciting the vows, to himself. I look at him and he is still going.

"I love you," he says finishing it off. I close my eyes and watch the video.  "Melanie,"

"Hm?," I try to hold my tears that's been begging to come down.

"Melanie baby," he grabs my hand again. I look at him. "I love you, I dont understand why we argue," I look at him like -.-. You know damn well. "I want you and I need you,"

"You may kiss the bride," the pastor says in the video. We awkwardly lean in, I want him and I take over and kiss him. Sparks flew. I couldnt resist him. I wanted to talk over this but, I wanted him. So badly. I sit on his lap, and deepens the kiss.

"Devin let me play!," I stop and draw back.

"What?," August says annoyed.

"The kids," I get off of him.

"Just learn how to be quiet," I smack his arm. "What? Its a suggestion," I shake my head and get up and walk upstairs.

"What's the matter?,"