Love Surf ✔ | COMPLETED

By tristfuly

"Everyone wasn't how they were in reality, they had a different mask, a different personality." _____________... More

f o r e w o r d
c a s t
1||Please Log in to Continue
2|| Your profile is updated!
3|| Your Password is Changed Successfully!
4|| Click to Reply
5|| Status updated!
6|| Friend Request Accepted!
7|| Type your message here.
8|| Share location?
9|| To Report user click here.
11|| User is offline.
12|| Users matched!
13|| Last seen 48 hours ago.
14|| User- Active now
15|| Whisper- Share Secrets.
16|| #Pretty
17|| Wishlist
18|| New conversation
19|| Click to 'humiliate'
20|| Friend Request Sent!
21|| Post to Banish.
22|| Tap to view screenshot.
23|| Friendship? Verified.
24|| Seen ✓
25|| Go incognito!
26|| Save changes?
27|| Archive conversation.
28|| ❗Message not sent.
29|| Tap button to turn off device.
30 || Hold power button to restart device.
31|| Battery low ⚠
32|| Log-in session expired!
Epilogue|| One last time...
A u t h o r 's N o t e + p l a y l i s t
What? You said it was over...

10|| Connect with people you may know.

393 56 82
By tristfuly

A pang of feelings churned in my stomach.

Was I being desperate?

With this thought came hundred other conclusions.

Maybe you were... Or you are.

No, Ally don't listen to her she's just jealous you got up that popularity stairs in such short span of time.

But what does that have to do with calling me desperate? She's already in the popular crowd.

Maybe she finds you a threat 'cause she oh so loves Austin.

I rolled my eyes at the last commentary of my mind.

My sub thoughts were distracted by the beeping sound of my phone.

M-Chat

Ariford30: I'm ready to answer your queries.

Allisonlovespizza: You already know my question.

Ariford30: I am his ex girlfriend.

Allisonlovespizza: the psycho type?

Allisonlovespizza: jk.

Allisonlovespizza: Okay that makes sense now. But why is your user id still Ariford30?

Ariford30: I gave you my old Id. which is this one. and yes, no one has this id as my id, except you.

Allisonlovespizza: Then why give me?

Ariford30: just to tell you where you are heading, I doubt it will take you to any destination.

Allisonlovespizza: What do you mean?

Ariford30: You like him right?

Allisonlovespizza: Is it that obvious?

Ariford30: Trust me, when I say YES.

Allisonlovespizza: Okay I do. So what? I mean he is not committed to someone or something. and it's just crushing.

Ariford30: HUGE* CRUSHING. Who told you he's not? that's the reason why he had broken up with me.

Allisonlovespizza: Excuse me. Am I missing something here?

Ariford30: Felicity. That's her name. And she's not from groovies groupie. He had told me he fell for her and he couldn't stay with me anymore. I wanted him to be happy, so I let go.

Allisonlovespizza: but he told me he wasn't in a relationship... he can't lie to me...

Ariford30: idk... they might have broken up... but I think the possibility is very less. we broke up like a week ago and he went to her..

Allisonlovespizza: But

Ariford30: I know it's pretty hard to accept that... but yeah... get your shit together :(

I stared at the screen for God knows how long. I felt hot tears forming and rolling down my cheeks. The feeling of emptiness filled in my veins, my chest contracted pressing the air out of me. My body felt lighter and all my senses went numb.

Why was I crying?

Wasn't it supposed to be just a crush?
I didn't realise I was so much into him until that moment.

Ariford30: there?

Allisonlovespizza: yeah

Ariford30: are you okay?

Allisonlovespizza: Do you still like him?

Ariford30: doesn't matter anymore :)

Allisonlovespizza: Idk why but I cried. I am crying. damnit. why.

Ariford30: don't cry girl, you are stronger than that! Just go talk to him. Maybe he realised she wasn't good for him or something. You're a great girl okay? And he'll surely like you so yeah don't stress. let's hope for the best yeah?

Allisonlovespizza: why are you being nice to me? weren't you supposed to hate me?

Ariford30: we are past that phase 😉 and you're too cute and that makes it difficult to hate you :)

Allisonlovespizza: uh.. thanks?

Her words were so comforting to read, My body regained its senses. She's right, I should first talk to him.

Ariford30: Nah. . Don't thank ☺ don't worry kay? Just clear things with him before jumping into conclusions

Allisonlovespizza: yeah i think I'd do that.

Ariford30:I was really pissed yesterday.

Allisonlovespizza: I was kinda rude too.

Ariford30: even?

Allisonlovespizza: even 😊

__ _ __

M-Chat

AustinSalford3098: Hey ;)

The mere first text from him made thousands of butterflies flutter in my stomach.

I have to clear things up. Good that he texted first, I wouldn't know how to start it.

Allisonlovespizza: Hi! :) So how was your result?

AusitnSalford3098: It was awesome. Straight As. ^_^ guess your blessings worked ;)

The fact that he was not only cute but also smart, ignited my feelings for him.

Allisonlovespizza: That's great ^_^

Allisonlovespizza: umm... Can I ask something?

AustinSalford3098: did we already reach that stage? xD jk well yeah go on, ask.

Allisonlovespizza: haha what do you think, did we? ;)

Allisonlovespizza: uh..I wanted to know, you know... if you're or are not bound to someone...

AustinSalford: bound? what are you talking about?

Allisonlovespizza: idk what is it... and I shouldn't be bothered but I just am. I don't know why.

AustinSalford3098: What's bothering you? what's wrong?

Allisonlovespizza: Do you know Arianna?

Obviously, he does.

AustinSalford3098: yeah I did.

Allisonlovespizza: uh... Why didn't you tell me about her?

AustinSalford3098: Listen, I don't like her anymore. Yes, I knew her. She was my first girlfriend. And we were close. but it's all over now.

Allisonlovespizza: Oh

AustinSalford3098: I thought it wouldn't matter much. so i didn't tell you..

Allisonlovespizza: she told me some stuffs you know...

AustinSalford3098: What stuffs?

Allisonlovespizza: that you broke up with her to go to another girl, Felicity.

AustinSalford3098: yeah.

AustinSalford3098 is typing...

Allisonlovespizza: Then why would you tell me you're not with someone?

AustinSalford3098: I'm really not with anyone. I never liked Felicity. She was just so sad and depressed all the time and had asked me to be his boyfriend. I was really scared she'd do something to herself if I rejected her and so I said yes. That's all.

Allisonlovespizza: so you guys aren't together anymore?

AustinSalford3098: No. She left. for good i guess. and I was bound to her. that's all. I really didn't mean to keep it all secret you know. I just thought it was all a bad phase.

Allisonlovespizza: I'm sorry, I should have known you were better than lying about stuffs to some random girl. :(

AustinSalford3098: Nah, I get it ;) you are not just a random girl :) you're smart enough to talk about it to me than coming to conclusions. Most girl wouldn't do that.

Allisonlovespizza: yeah I'm really open about my feelings.

AustinSalford3098: I can see that ;) you know that's really attractive

Allisonlovespizza: didn't know that until now :P

AustinSalford3098: Shit bye. coach ia herw he wil kil mee

Allisonlovespizza: bye. text me when practice is over 😂

AustinSalford3098 is offline.

Had he been texting me in between his practice?

I was flattered than I already was.

__ _ __

this was a long chapter filled with stuffs 😉 Yeah I worked on it on diwali cause, No social life and I'm a potato :3
And tanisha really wanted this. so yeah here it is love ;)
And... Thank you so much guys for 2.09K read and 288 votes! I never thought this book would recieve such a response it's just so overwhelming ^_^
Happy Diwali to all my readers!
Vote if you liked the chapter and comment down your thoughts!
Please share the book if you like it! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 32.5K 54
"The moon's really beautiful, if you think about it," I blurted. "Yeah?" he asked, mild amusement and curiosity mingling in his voice. "Yeah," I conf...
5.8K 302 13
"There's just something about you" he said looking at me, almost like he could see my soul "Something about me?... it's the chase Elliot, you'll g...
26.2K 2.5K 77
Have you ever sunk so low that you actually felt relieved, knowing that it couldn't possibly get any worse? Well, I have... Many times. I lost ever...
52.5K 4.3K 68
Morgan Hall is your average teenager. That is if you consider having a billionaire CEO of a world renowned company as a dad and a fashion designer of...