Divided

By mamalovesbooks

Kenya and Kayla are opposite in everything . Shades and all but they have on thing in common a boy . Which... More

Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided
Divived
(Mini) Divided
Divided
Divided
Divided (mini)
After Math
Friends ?

Divided

359 22 14
By mamalovesbooks

Kenya

My head jerked back . "Can I stay the night?".
I was about to push him off me and tell him to get the fuck on when I noticed he's desperate eyes darted back and forth pleadingly.

I sighed . "You can stay but don't expect anything , just cause this thing just happened don't think it's gonna go any farther" .

He tried to kiss me again but I moved my face away .

"Let's go in before my dad comes home I don't want him to see me sneaking you in my room". I opened the door slowing letting my eyes adjust to the dark living room .

I fumbled in the dark trying to find Jaron behind me , I patted he's shoulder and slide my arm down to he's hand and interlocked our fingers .

Watch your step I whispered to him as I led him through the living room and towards the stair case . I quickly jogged up the stairs with Jaron and into my room . I closed the door gently behind me and turned on the light .

My eyes winced as the room turned bright .
I regretted going out with Jaron as I watched him walk around my room , looking at my stuff. What the hell am I doing ?

I started to take off my jacket and shoes and threw them in my closest . My mind is spinning , how am I gonna get Jaron out my house in the morning and where is this boy gonna sleep ?

I looked at my phone and saw it was 1:35 in the morning . Jaron walked over to my bed and sat down on the pink covers . An awkward vide filled the room I was looking at him on my bed and he was looking at me standing by my closet .

After what seemed like a minute he spoke.
" I really appreciate you letting me stay for the night . I know that you can get in big trouble if your parents find me ".

He looked so sincere that I couldn't be mad at him.

No problem Jaron, just do me a favor . Turn around so I can change I said smiling weakly.
And if you peak Imma beat your ass I said seriously . He smiled at me and scoffed , turning around slowly and facing the window . I walked to my drawer and pulled out some shorts and a over sized faded t-shirt, I looked over to Jaron : making sure he wasn't looking and slipped out of my clothes .

I debated if I should take my bra off or not . I hate sleeping with a bra but Jaron is here . I decided to take it off , I checked again to see if he was peeping and he wasn't to my surprise . The Jaron I used to know would probably peek and make a snarky comment about my body but I don't know this Jaron.

I slipped in my clothes and removed the bun on my head letting my kinky curly hair fall down to my shoulders . Ok you can look now I said looking at him still facing the window .

Took you long enough he said laughing , he turned around and a weird expression flickered on he's face , he's eyes traveled all over me slowly . I began to feel uncomfortable , he's ass is acting like he's in a trance .

I laughed nervously. Stop looking at me Jaron . He's eyes where still glued on me as I walked over to the other side of the bed and sat down .

I threw my pillow at his head . Foreal stop your creeping me out . He caught the pillow before it smashed in he's head , " sorry you just look different " he's voice was laced with lust .

I felt my stomach twist and I quickly broke eye connect with him . Whatever I said

"I don't mean it in a bad way , you just look different in a good way " he said giving me a cute smile .

I looked at him trying not to smile . Please I said rolling my eyes . But where are you gonna sleep ?

He gave me a grin " right here girl , this bed is queen sized i'm pretty sure we can both fit .

He looked good as he stood up and removed he's sweater revealing his white undershirt that clashed against his peanut butter toned skin .

God what am I doing ?

Jaron

She was sitting on the bed looking at me innocently . Kenya let me in her house and I'm feeling like I'm gonna catch a rape case , she's looking too good .

My eyes kept drifting back to her chocolate thighs and her hair that framed her face perfectly. I just wanna pull her hair while I'm hitting from the back .

I was snapped out of my imagination , when she asked me the question again .

"Where you gonna sleep Jaron ? I can give you some blankets and you can sleep on the floor ." She said .

I made a face and sat down on the bed again .
Nah , let me just sleep in the bed with you,
When I said that , she didn't look so sure .

"Jaron.. I can't let you sleep with me . You know since what happened down stairs I don't want you to try something". She looked away when she said the last part . Embarrassment all over her face .

She so childish . Kenya just because we kissed don't mean I'm gonna try anything , I promise if you let me sleep here with you I won't even touch you .

She looked at me debating.

I swear to god , hope my mama die . I won't touch you .

"Fine, but if you touch me you sleeping on the floor "she said .

I looked back at her thinking about the kiss, she full of shit . If she really didn't want me to kiss her she would have pushed me off . Far as I know she just as attracted to me as I am to her . I'm gonna prove to her that she want me .

She pulled back her covers and went inside the bed , adjusting her pillow she laid down and looked at me . " aren't you gonna go turn off the lights ?

I gave her a look and smiled at her . You a bum , I'm a guest at yo house and you giving me orders ?!? .

"yup , you taking your sweet time too " she said smiling .

I walked across her room and turned off the lights . I couldn't see anything still my eyes adjusted; all I could see was silhouette of her body lying on the bed .

I walked across the dark room making my way to the bed , I pulled back the covers and slowly got into the bed . I could feel her body heat radiate towards me .

She was laying her back facing me and her breathing seemed controlled . I reached out and touched her shoulder , "damn relax ken-"

She flinched when I touched her shoulder .
I could feel myself getting angry , this bitch is treating me like I'm some fucking rapist .

I grabbed her by her shoulder so she had to face me . She screamed slightly from my sudden force , light creeped through the cracks of her window curtains above the bed .

The moonlight showed a face glowing with uncertainty . " I thought you weren't going to touch me " . Her voice sounded unusual

Let's stop playing games , you want me to touch you . That's why you let me kiss you , you want me as much as I want you I said quietly

I could feel myself loose control as I noticed that she wasn't wearing a bra in her raggedy shirt . Her nipples where poking out , calling my name to touch them .

I leaned in trying to kiss her but she stopped me placing her small hand on my chest .
"Jaron stop " . She didn't sound like she really wanted me to stop . I want her to hit me and tell me to get out of her house and I'll know what she doesn't want me .

I tried again but she denied me ; but much weaker then before . I ripped the blanket off our body's , I wanted to see what she was doing to me .

I grabbed her tiny hand in mine and placed it on my dick . She gasped trying to remove her hand off my dick . This is probably the first time Kenya has ever touched a boy.

I sat up and took off my shirt , I saw her watching me as she was laying down and i knew she wanted me .

I slowly crawled on top on her body until we where face to face . My arms where at the sides of her body propping me up so my full weight wasn't on her . She looked into my eyes as I leaned down to kiss her again , she didn't stop me and moved her soft lips to mine . The kiss started off gently and intensified each time I broke the kiss .

I removed my lips from hers and kissed her neck softly , I moaned her name breathlessly as I slide my down her body and up her shirt squeezing her breast .

I was shocked when I felt her arms wrap around my back pulling me in closer .

I looked at her surprised but she leaned forward and kissed my lips softly .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 1.6K 33
Kayla Harrison had it all. She was Queen of Varsity High School, the head cheerleader, the most popular girl in school and the most beautiful girl in...
355K 12.6K 59
Devin King, a St.Louis native that moves out to Atlanta because her mom kicked her out for being gay. Seeing her dad making a lot of money and living...
6.3K 253 26
Being Daniel Sahyoune's sister can be hard. But being his twin? That's even harder. Daniel is very productive over his sister, and is always acting l...
71.8K 1.9K 28
Kayla was 12 years old when her parents were killed. At a young age she saw, her father die and her mother get raped and killed right in front of her...