B3: 3/11 Purpose || j.jk ✔️

Por LadyKimTae

If I touch you I'm afraid you'd fly away or break *Reading book 1&2 is highly recommended* ** ©LadyKimTae Sta... Mais

••
A piece of me
BRAIN STORMING
Guardian Angel
Step 1
Down to Business
This is Me
unexplainable
New Start
Weekend
Good Bye, Just Not Yet
New Jungkook
Day Out
Don't leave
Truth
Just a feel
Old times
Together
Congrats
Happy again
New Greetings
Only Thing
New Addition
Perfection
Authors Note

Till I Wake

2.8K 100 42
Por LadyKimTae

Jungkook's POV

I take a step toward the light. He smiles. "That's a great offer... But I'm sorry.. I can't just walk away from my family. Especially if my wife is alive like you say she is." I reach out my hand. "It was a complete pleasure meeting you." He node and shakes my hand.

"You're a strong man you know that?" He asks. I smile. "Have a good life Jungkook." He nods. "Thank you." I say. "See you in the future." He says. "Bye." I say. And the light fades away.

I'm left in utter darkness. I look around, waiting for something.

"Dearest God, please bring my husband back to me. I know we said till death due us part, but this too short. We still have a long way to go, so if you'd please spare him. He's all we got. We're all suffering, we've all suffered enough. Please listen to my prayer. Please. Amen."

I look toward the sound of her voice. I run. "I'm coming baby." I say to myself. Just then I'm unable to move, my eyes shut close. Beeping invades my hearing. It feels like I'm laying in a bed. Remembering what I was told, I'm assuming I'm in the hospital.

I feel small fingers hold onto mine. I hear sobbing. "I love you Jungkook." My eyes slowly open. "So much." She starts crying even more. How do I give her a sign that I'm here, that I'm alive? I feel her lips touch my skin. Every cell in my body exploding to the contact. I then get an idea. I feel my muscles finally flex, slowly, but it worked.

I stare down at her expression. She stops crying and slowly sits up in her wheel chair. My eyes stare at her beautiful face. Her tears streaming down her pink cheeks as she looks down at my hand that held hers. Her eyes slowly look up into mine. My heart pounds in my chest. This was real, it had to be real.

The tears still streamed down her cheeks. "Hey baby girl." I say to the best of my ability. Being that my throat was sore. "Jungkook." She cries. "Appaaaaaaaa.." Sam cries loudly. "Dad!?" I hear Bella, her voice cracking. I look up and both of my children are running over to me.

Abby sits back and cries in her hands. Now that I have both kids on me, I hug them tight. No words had to said. "Jungkook!!?" Both of my parents ask. I look at them and smile. My mom falls to her knees and cries. My dad falls against the wall with his hands holding him up, his head hung low.

**

"Oh yeah?" I ask with my mouth full. My mom nods as she sits next to me on the bed, combing my bangs out of my eyes. "We missed you so much Jungkook." She says for the hundredth time. I grin. There wasn't really anything for me to say. Except.. "I missed you guys too." I say.

She plants a kiss on my cheek. Abby, my dad and the kids had gone down to the cafeteria to eat. My mother was so eager to be with me that she stayed. "Your father and I have errands to do tomorrow." She says. I nod. "We're taking Bella and Sam with us." She says. "That's fine. I'd rather have them at your house then here." I say. I hear the door open and everyone walks in, well.. Not Abby.. She wheel in. But, technically they all walk in.

"We came to say bye." My dad says. "Bye appa." Sam jumps on the bed. I push the eating table away. "Bye Sam." He throws his little arms around my neck. I hug him back. "I love you appa. Don't leave us again." He whispers. I kiss his head and he rolls off the bed. "Bye dad. See you soon." Bella kisses my cheek. "Bye my little Rose." My dad walks over. "Its good to have you back son." He says patting my shoulder. "Feels good to be back." I tell him.

And before I knew it, I was in the room alone with her. I can't look away from her. This was my woman. Breathing and real. I bite my lip. "Are you not going to come over here?" I ask. A small smile works up on her lips and she wheels over to me.

When she's at the side of my bed, my heart starts pounding. I throw my legs off the bed and look at her. I touch her face, her eyes close and she smiles. I lean in and press my lips against hers. My mouth sores to her taste. I've missed her so much. She wraps her arms around my neck, my fingers gripping the back of her wheel chair. My lips drop to her neck. I couldn't get enough of her, I hadn't had her in forever. She throws her head to the side, her fingers tingled in my hair. Right away I remember all her soft spots.

I hear her breath become unsteady.

**
Abby's POV

He was in control. I missed his touch. I needed him. I bite down on my lip trying not to make a noise. His hands grip my thighs.

There's a knock at the door. He pulls away from me quickly. Leaving me still in need. The door opens. I slowly let out my breath. "Ah. Jungkook. You seem to be just fine. I heard a nurse came to check on you?" Dr. Gang asks. He nods. "Y-yes sir." He says in a stutter. I smirk at the thought of him in the same position as me.

"Welcome back. You don't understand how worried you had all your family." He says. He goes over to a cabinet and grabs some things. "Okay Jungkook. I have some things I need to go over." He pulls out a clipboard. "Do you feel drowsy at all?" He asks.

**
Jungkook's POV

"No." I say. "Is your vision blurry?" He asks. "No." He notes on his clipboard. "Do you feel hot? Like you have a fever." Yes, I feel hot.. but not the way you'd think. "No." I say. He nods. "Is hearing hard at all?" I shake my head. "So we're going to make sure all your blood cell count is good."

Dr. Gang made me take various tests, and all my results were good. But sadly, I have to wait a week until I can leave the hospital just for precautions. The only good thing that came out of it is that the day I leave is the day Abby gets her casts off. And I sure can't wait until we get home, just Abby and I.

**

I feel like I'm not tired, being that I was technically sleeping for eight months. I see her falling asleep in her wheel chair. I adjust the bed so that I can sit up. I get off the bed and pick her up off her chair.

"Jungkook. What are you doing?" She asks in a tired tone. "I need you with me in order to sleep." I say as I sit back in the bed, I bring her head to my chest. "I thought I'd never hear your heart against my ear again.." She whispers as she presses her hand against my stomach I run my fingers through her hair. "Well.." I burry my nose in her hair, this smell was new. She smelt like pepper mint. "You don't have to worry about that." I whisper.

Her hand grips my hospital gown. "I was so scared." I hear her breath hitch. "That I'd lose you.. That God had already taken you from me. From us." She begins to sob. "I thought that I'd have to sleep in a empty bed without your warmth, without you next to me." She cries. I wrap my arms around he small body.

"I'm here baby. You don't have to worry about anything, or think that you'll be alone. I'm here." I whisper, my tears running down my cheeks. She looks up at me, her cheeks pink. I wipe her tears. "And even when you cry, you still manage to be the most beautiful woman in the world." She laughs and closes her eyes. "You're so perfect Jungkook." She whispers. My heart skips a beat. "Please tell me this is real.." She pleads. "Its real baby girl." I whisper. She grins and kisses my hand that caresses her face. Her eyes slowly open.

My fingers slowly running along the back of her small ear. She lifts herself up and slowly moving in closer to me, her legs going to each side of me. My stomach was doing a thousand summer saults. Her eyes in front of mine. She slowly runs her fingers through my hair. My eyes instantly closing to the familiar soothing feeling. I feel her lips against my forehead. I wrap my arms around her, never wanting to let go.

I feel her hands lift my face to look at her. Before I can even open my eyes her lips press against mine. I instantly react. Yearning. Something was different, she was being dominant. And I liked it. A lot. Her tongue entering my mouth. I didn't even fight her, I let her do as she pleased. Her lips parting with mine, letting us receive air.

Her lips fall upon my neck. My eyes rolling back into my skull. I sit back and let her do what ever she wanted to me. She was slow, but needy. My hands pulling her hips to my body. I felt myself slowly getting..

"No sex in the hospital bed." I'm scared half to death, Abby almost falls off the bed when I felt her body jump, but I hold onto her. I instantly look forward to see a male nurse standing there in the dark. "I'm not okay with cleaning your..." He clears his voice. "Off the sheets.. Okay? So keep it PG." Abby clings to me. Hiding her face in my chest. "O-okay.." Is all I can think of saying.

"I just came to tell you that there are two nurses on the night shift, and if you need anything just tap that button on your bed." He says. He turn and walks towards the door. "Oh.." He stops. "And that was hot by the way." My eyebrows knit. What the fuck? "Night love birds. Don't be too loud there's other patients on this floor." He chuckles and walks out the room, knowing damn right that he killed the heat.

When the door closes I'm finally able to get my breath back. Abby let's out a breath but doesn't move. "I think we should just wait on that.." She says. "You're right.." Respond in agreement. She readjusts herself on me and wraps her arms around my torso. "Good night Jungkook.. I love you.." She whispers. I smile to myself and kiss her head. "I love you more."

Week passes

My parents had decided to take Sam and Bella on a month vacation. Since they own a pastry business, they had a interview with Disney World's Hotel buffet manager and some other really big people who work for Disney.

And my parents thought it would be appropriate to take the kids with them. The kids were more than excited to go. It felt like everything was falling into place.

"How do you like your feet Abby?" Dr. Gang asks. I see Abby's toes wiggle and a smile splits her face. She was so adorable.

**

Abby's POV

My feet look great. Like they were normal. My eyes water. I really thought that they were in bad condition that they couldn't be fixed. "They're perfect." I wipe my eyes. "Thank you so much Dr. Gang." I say. He smiles. "You're so welcome Abigail. This is my job." I look up at Jungkook and he's just smiling as he looks at me.

"Now let's try to get you to walk." He says. I nod. Dr. Gang is about to help me when Jungkook takes a step forward. "I wouldn't want you to get hurt Dr. Gang." He says. Dr. Gang was extremely old, he might be in his late sixties. How was he still a working doctor and not retired? I have no idea.

"Oh, right. right.." He says standing to the side to see my progress. "Slowly Abigail." He says. I slowly get off the wheel chair. My feet touching the ground for the first time in eight months. It was cold, but promising that I can walk again. Not a lot of people are lucky to have all their toes and bones reattached and have their feet look brand spanken new.

I let my feet adjust to the weight. I'm sure I've gained weight sitting in a wheel chair. I finally grab onto Jungkook. His hands on my waist and I hold onto his biceps. At first I stumble. It felt really weird. "Hold it right there.." Dr. Gang says. I stand there for a while, my feet were doing a great job. It was like teaching a baby to walk.

"Okay. Walk her over to this pad over here." I struggled a bit, but after a while it got easy. My feet plant on the big pad. "Okay Abigail. This pad will make small vibrations to make sure that all your nerves are being stimulated. And your feet are in good condition."

This process took about an hour to do, there were different procedures we had do to make sure that my feet were working the way they're supposed to. Luckily my feet passed every test, I'm so grateful. "Okay. Both of you are ready to go home. Please try not to do too much. You're still recovering." He nods.

"Will do." Jungkook says pulling me by my waist. "Y-yeah." I add in a stutter. And we head out the hospital.

It was about to get steamy once we got home...

--------------------------------------

This update was what ever, but I hope you guys still enjoyed it. Just be ready for a smut in the next chapter.

Yas! Hope you're happy about Abby and Jungkook being alive :)

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

22.2K 1.5K 33
***Book 1 of BTS Delululand Series*** Childhood friends separated due to tragedy, only to find each other later in life for Love, romance and what ma...
50.1K 1.9K 34
A girl running away from her past ...who's to trust? This is the first full book I've written so sorry if it's not very good. I've grown writing wise...
14.8K 690 60
".. why?" "Because, Love hurts, Jeon..." ".. and I love you, even when you hurts me." - ❣ Notes: the first 30 chapters are short prompts. Long chapte...
53.6K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...