The Speedster and the Telekin...

By mabaronlovesbts

After the events of the black hole in Central City, the Flash was considered the hero of the city. But over t... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
Book 3!!!

9

251 2 0
By mabaronlovesbts

I was in S.T.A.R. Labs glaring at the man who was reading his own autobiography. Harrison Wells. Looks like Dr. Tina McGee wasn't lying about seeing Wells in her facility after all. "Very strange to be holding your autobiography. Especially when you didn't write it. And it's not about you." Wells says closing the book and putting it on the table. "Dr. Caitlin Snow, Cisco Ramon, Tori Gomez, meet Dr. Harrison Wells from Earth-Two. "Hi." Cisco says glaring at the new Wells along with Caitlin and I. "Hi." he says staring at the three of us. "So, let me get this straight. You're the doppelganger of the man who murdered his mom and is responsible for both Ronnie and Eddie's deaths." Cisco says and I look over to Barry. "Yeah, but he's not even the doppelganger of the Dr. Wells that we knew, because that Dr. Wells' body had been taken over by the Reverse-Flash who was really Eobard Thawne, and Eddie's distant relative from the future." Caitlin rambles and I narrow my eyes at her and shake my head. "You sounded like Felicity then." I tell her and she shrugs.

"Yeah, I didn't follow any of that. I'm my own man. I had nothing to do with the murder of your mother, or your friend Ricky." Wells says.

"His name was Ronnie." Caitlin says.

"Him either." Wells says.

"You told me you have proof of your identity." Barry says to Wells.

"This almost hit me when I went through the portal." he says pulling out the satchel Professor Stein had thrown in when the portal was stabilized and hands it to Caitlin. "Your stabilized breach downstairs connects directly to the S.T.A.R. Labs on my Earth."

"Technically, this could be mine. But I want to run some tests on you." Caitlin says.

"I'll be genetically indistinguishable from my Earth-One counterpart. Your tests will reveal nothing."

"Great! Still gonna run 'em."

"Be my guest."

I walk over to Barry with Cisco as I keep my eyes trained on Wells ready to punch him if he tried anything. "Why are we even listening to him? How do we know he's not evil like the other guy?" Cisco asks Barry. "He saved my life last night. The question is why. I'm guessing you didn't travel between dimensions just to meet the Flash." Barry says. "That's exactly what I did. I came here to help you, Barry. To stop our greatest enemy." Wells says. "He already did that." I say to him with a glare. "I'm not talking about Reverse-Flash. I'm talking about Zoom." Wells replies and I look down. "I see you've already heard of him." he says again and I nod in confirmation. "Yeah, Zoom has been sending metahumans from your world through the breaches to fight me and Tori." Barry says. "Well, they're the symptoms. Zoom's the plague. One that's infected my world and now he's coming for yours." he tells us as he looks at all of us. "What do you know about Zoom?" Barry asks him. "Everything. I created Zoom." he replies as he stares back at Barry and I look back at him with a raised brow.

"I'm responsible for all the Earth-Two metahumans. A fact I've ignored for far too long. But now, I'm doing something about it." he tells us.

"Yeah, well, we're batting a thousand against these breachers." Cisco says.

"Your batting a thousand, Crisco? What's your sample size? Ten? Less? Zoom is obsessed with speed. He will never allow there to be another speedster in the multi-verse. And he's gonna keep sending these metas here, one after the next, all with the same goal. To kill the Flash. Unless we stop him. Together." Wells says.

"Last time we listened to a guy with your face, some bad things went down." Cisco says and I nod in agreement.

"We lost people we cared about." Caitlin says.

"Everyone loses someone they care about, Snow. The real test of character is what you do once  they're gone."

I suddenly hear gun shots and turn to see Joe while Barry caught the bullets heading for Wells. "Joe! Put the gun down!" Barry says to him. "How is he still alive? How are you still alive?" Joe asks trying to walk over to him, but Barry stops him. "Well, I don't know. Because you missed?" Wells says and I turn to glare at him. "Hey, Barry's trying to keep him from shooting at you. You're not helping. So shut up." I say to him. "Let's take a walk, alright? It's all good." Barry tells Joe as they walk out of the Cortex and I walk over to Caitlin and Cisco. "We know someone who can verify  everything that this guy just said." Caitlin says and I nod. "Then talk to Jay and get him here quick." I tell her and she nods as I see Cisco glare at Earth-Two Wells. "Be careful." she tells us walking away and I nod at her, then turn my attention to Wells. "I don't suppose you have a Big Belly Burger in this universe, do you?" he asks us. "This isn't happening." Cisco says and walks to the computers. "Yeah, there is a Big Belly Burger in this universe. But for right now, can you let us cope with this?" I ask him and he nods as I walk over to Cisco. Soon, Barry walks in and wraps his arms around me. "Hey, what's going on?" he asks me as I keep my eyes on Wells who stares at mine and Barry's suits. "Nothing much. I need a drink." Cisco says and I look over to him. "Same here." I tell him really wanting alcohol running through my system at the moment. "Ok. Let's go." Barry says and we walk out.

*~*~

We soon arrive to Jitters and I sigh in disappointment. "You do realize that when we said we wanted a drink, we didn't mean a latte, right?" Cisco asks Barry and I nod in agreement as we walk into the café hand in hand. "We were talking about alcohol. Like, mind-numbing alcohol." I tell him and Cisco nods in agreement. "Alright, look, you guys got to give him a chance, ok? He's not a speedster. He's just a regular, normal guy. From another universe." Barry says and I sigh. "I never thought I'd miss time travel." Cisco says crossing his arms. "Ditto." I say looking at the line move. "So, how was your run-in with that shark metahuman last night?" I ask Barry and he looks at me with wide eyes. "How do you know that?" he asks me and I turn to him. "Telepathy, remember? Plus, you were mumbling about a shark last night. I think I remember Patty calling him "King Shark"? She told me everything, too." I say and Barry sighs. "Yeah, well, that's when he saved my life." Barry says and I glare at him. "You know I could've gone on patrol with you, Barry. You're not the only hero in Central City." I tell him with the last part in telepathy. "King Shark. She's not bad at naming metas." Cisco says and I glare at him. "Really?" I ask him and he holds his hands up in innocence.

"You didn't answer my question, Barry." I say.

"Ok. I was patrolling last night and I thought I had heard something near here last night, so I stopped and looked around, but that's when "King Shark" was choking me and Dr. Wells the sequel saved me." he explains.

"Yeah, well, you probably wouldn't have needed Dr. Wells if you'd take me along." I tell him.

"Ok. Can we not use the name "Dr. Wells"? I'm just gonna call him "Harry"." Cisco says and I nod and I see him stare at the girl at the cash register.

"You keep checking her out." I tell him and he looks at me.

"What? No. I'm not checking her out." he says with a scoff and I roll my eyes.

I look up at the pastry shelf to see my old friend/co-worker standing there. "Stacy!" I call out and she looks up to see me. "Tori!" she says with a huge smile which I return. "How's the performing job at that fancy restaurant going?" she asks me and I shrug. "It's going good. Hey, if you don't mind me asking, who's that new girl at the cash register?" I ask pointing to the girl with brown hair with blonde highlights and an olive skin tone. "Oh! That's Kendra. She just moved here and she's really nice. Why are you asking?" she asks me and I turn to Cisco. "Because a certain someone I know might already like her." I reply and I hear Stacy laugh. "Ok, well, I gotta get back to work. It was nice seeing you again, Tori." she says. "Same here. Bye!" I say to her and she waves at me and walks away. "There you go. Some information on Kendra. Now, if I were you, I'd ask her out." I tell him. "You sure?" he asks me and I nod. "But it's your decision if you want to do it, Cisco. I don't want to force you." I tell him. "I'm gonna do it." he says and I smile at him as he walks up to her and Barry and I watch him. "Hi, what can I get you?" Kendra asks with a sweet smile.

"Hi there." Cisco says to Kendra.

"Hi. Again." she says looking at Cisco oddly.

"Uh..." Cisco tries to think of words, but nothing seems to come out of his mouth.

"He's gonna make a fool of himself, isn't he?" I ask Barry telepathically.

"Yup." Barry replies and I sigh.

"Do you want some coffee?" Kendra asks Cisco.

"Yeah, I'll get some coff-- No, uh... No I don't want coffee. You know what I do want, though?" he asks, and she raises a brow awkwardly. "I wanna ask you this. Do you wanna go out with me?"

I try to hide a smile and contain a laugh at how he approached her, but it resulted me in burying my head in Barry's chest to release a silent chuckle. "Do-- Wait, I mean, we could, we could go get coffee, or we could, like--" I hear Cisco try to save it, but in the end she rejected him, which made me feel bad. I turn back to Cisco with a frown evident on my face, "That's a no. It's totally cool. It's cool. Respect." Cisco says as he walks away and I look at Barry. I pull away from him as Barry orders our drinks and walk over to Cisco. "Cisco, I'm sorry about that. But it's her loss. She doesn't know what she's missing out on." I tell him as Barry comes over and wraps his arms around me. But all I see was a dazed look on his face, "Cisco, what's wrong?" I ask him worriedly this time. "We have another breacher." Cisco says and I look at him confusingly. "What? How do you know?" Barry asks him and I wondered the same thing. "Central City Bank. You two gotta go now." Cisco says breathing heavily and I nod. "Alright." Barry says grabbing my hand and we dash out of Jitters, then Barry grabs me bridal style and speeds us to S.T.A.R. Labs. I quickly put on my suit, then Barry speeds us both out of S.T.A.R. Labs and to Central City Bank.

When we get there, we see a woman dressed in black and white with a mask covering her face, and gloved hands walking out with two bags. "You got our attention." I say looking at the woman. "Flash. Hummingbird." she says and she shoots an energy of light at us and I flip away as Barry speedily dodges. She suddenly uses her power on the ground throwing people in the air. I levitate two people from hitting the ground while Barry catches one on a chair. I let the people down and look around for the woman, but she was gone. "I think we need to ask Harry about this new meta." I tell Barry telepathically and he nods. We speed back to S.T.A.R. Labs and ask Wells about this new meta from his world as I change out of my suit and into my normal clothes. "Her name is Dr. Light. Small-time thief on my Earth until exposed to the dark matter from the Particle Accelerator. Became a metahuman with the ability to derive power from starlight." Wells explains and I widen my eyes as I stare at the Earth-Two articles on Dr. Light. "Woah, very cool." Cisco says impressed by her powers.

"Stars having a temperature of 5,300 degrees Kelvin and a blinding luminosity. I would say not very cool. At all." Wells says.

"You know, our Dr. Wells may have been evil but you're just a dick." Cisco says and I try to hold in a laugh wanting to agree with that, but knowing I'd just get glared at by Barry.

"Ok, so, obviously, Zoom brought her here from your Earth, like the others." Barry says and Wells nods.

"Mmm-hmm. Now that we know that, we can use that to gain advantage." Wells says as he walks away while eating his burger.

"What do you mean?" I ask him as I turn to him with a confused look on my face.

"We capture Dr. Light. Then use her to lure Zoom here." Wells says and suddenly Jay walks in.

"You are insane. Ok? We are not luring Zoom anywhere." Jay says to Wells.

"Apparently, they know each other. And Jay is not a fan." Caitlin says walking up next to Cisco.

"Well, well, well. Like everyone else, I assumed our Earth-Two Flash was dead. Why am I not surprised to find Jay Garrick here? Still alive. And in hiding, a full universe away from Zoom." Wells says.

"I'm not in hiding. Zoom nearly killed me and stole my speed before the Singularity pulled me here." Jay says glaring at Wells.

"Is that right?"

"Yeah, that's right."

"Well, whatever the case, in your absence Zoom has only gotten more powerful, faster. Barry, you have to defeat Zoom now, while you still can." Wells says to Barry ignoring the fact that I'm a hero, too.

"No. This isn't the time to be reckless. We don't even know why Zoom sent Dr. Light here. She's a thief, not a killer." Jay says.

"Zoom can make people do things out of character. Thief or not, she'll kill you and Tori."

"Alright. Look, hey, we can decide what to do with Light later. First, we have to find her. Ok?" Barry says.

"I second that." I say.

Wells then grabs his Big Belly Burger cup and slurps his drink as he walks away glaring at Jay. "Something's telling me that this is gonna be a long day." I say crossing my arms. "Hey, how did you know that she was breaking into the bank?" Barry asks Cisco and I walk over to them. "Yeah. I wanna know, too." I say looking at him with furrowed brows. "I got an alert on my phone. It's a little ring-a-ding every time there's a robbery at a bank." Cisco says and I look at him confusingly not buying any of this. "But you know what? I think I can get the S.T.A.R. Labs' satellite to scan for any irregular solar radiation emissions, and we can find Dr. Light's light." Cisco says as he walks over to the computer and Caitlin, Barry, and I walk over to him. "Ok. I'm gonna also, um, call Joe. See if C.C.P.D. has any leads. Why don't we keep them apart until I get back." Barry says motioning to Wells and Jay and I nod. "I'm sure that won't be a problem." Caitlin says to Barry as he grabs my hand and we head out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.2K 523 29
Barry and Kara fall in love but can they both stand by each other's sides through their fights with the bad guys?
16.8K 309 25
Sequel to (young justice robin x reader: bird love.) After the events of the first book, Dick doesn't give up on finding you. What will happen if he...
1.3K 37 6
★彡["ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ. ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ʀɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜɪꜱ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋɴᴇꜱꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇ, ʙᴀʀʀʏ ᴀʟʟᴇɴ, ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ."]彡★ ~ in which it's been a year sin...
37.6K 886 16
Another year, another adventure. Ben and team Flash now must help Nora, a speedster from the future, but with new friends comes new threats. What wil...