Vampire Academy Fanfic

By MESC123

Rose has somehow found herself in trouble and running away again. But this time... with Dimitri's baby? Chap... More

Hiiii!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
NOTICE - REALLY REALLY SORRY
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 6

647 14 1
By MESC123

Weak, I thought, dispatching another guardian. So, so weak. Not worth my time. The strength, speed and power of a Strigoi exhilarated me. It was amazing.
In a moment, all the guardians were dead. I finally get to taste Moroi blood. From what I could smell, it smelt amazing.
The Moroi stepped out from where he was hiding, giving me a better view of him. He smiled wryly. "Rose."
My lips pulled back into a half smile half snarl. "Adrian."
He looks wary. I don't blame him. "I guess you aren't dead then. Everyone's torn up about your 'death'. Liss, Christian, yours truly, and your little Belikov."
That may have worked on me, bring me to tears, when I was dhampir. Weak. Mortal. Stupid. But now I just brushed it off and pretended Adrian hadn't said anything. "Why are you in Russia?" I snarled.
His face contorted into a look of pain as he realized what I had realized, how I so easily shoved aside the others' feelings for me. Of course that quickly vanished, turning into a grimace. "I came to Russia for your 'funeral' since it's been where you've lived for the past ten years."
"I see." I dropped into a crouch.
Under his flippancy and uncaringness, I saw fear in Adrian's eyes. "You know,someone could restore you, turn you back into a dhampir. You should have heard him over the phone. Way too easy to tell he's been crying. A lot. Hoarse, shaking voice, strangled noises coming from most likely him, and his tone was practically monotone. Blank. Like he was a shell that could only cry and grieve."
"Just a warning," I said pleasantly. "I'm about to kill you. Any last words?"
"Well... I personally think that the world will die to your badass Strigoi hands. No one can restore you, Liss is too weak, and Belikov would never have the heart if he wasn't dead yet. Oh, and, I still love you."
I lunged for his neck.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im so sorry!! Other writers write 1000 words per chapter and here I am giving you 300 crappy words with slow updates. God, I'm awful at this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3.2K 44
Nov. 5, 2021 update: restricted (mature content) chapters published as a separate work have been unpublished and won't be accessible. ****ALTERNATE...
99.9K 2.8K 33
Dimitri is sent to the academy to train a pregnant Rose. As they train, he learns that there is more to her and the baby than there seems. Will Rose...
5.2K 135 21
People who have not read the Vampire Academy series may read this book as it includes a summary of what you need to know. This starts after Shadow Ki...
5.6K 83 1
Rose and Dimitri are together, openly, while at the academy. But what happened to make that possible? And what happens after they leave the academy...