Queen of the Beasts✅

By b00klover09

👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he s... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
Attention/ Authors Note
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
45.2
46
47
48
49
50
Bonus
Bonus2
NEW Announcement
Queen of the Fangs!

14

50.9K 2.5K 276
By b00klover09

My body shook as I made my way over to the...whipping post. I held my head high though. I could do this. This was for a friend. A friend who had already gotten in trouble on my behalf. If I had not of made such a big deal about the disrespectful maids...she would not have felt the need to try and defend my honor by such....a gruesome act. Then she would not have had those lashings...but what was the other reason? Why was I taking six more lashes for her now? Something about mates.

"Your highness." I looked up to see a terrified looking guard. He was holding the rope...that would tie me to the post...and that would also tie my hands up.

I knelt down...on shaky knees. I put my hands up...wrists together. The guard...was shaking. I did not know why. It made no sense. He did not know me...personally. I did not even remember his face. Maybe...he respected me as Queen and was afraid for me to get hurt... that could not be it though. He was a beast. He did not care for me.

"Your highness you are be punished for the crimes of Chelsea Rhines for the tampering of the natural law. You are receiving 10 whips for for her crimes. Do you accept?"

Somehow I did not believe that she would be giving me 10. But more...

I looked up at Fiona, watching the joyful glint in her eyes. The smile of the devil. "Do you accept, your highness?"

"Yes," I said tight lipped.

I was doing this for Chelsea. She was a minority in the Beastly nation too. Even if she was part beast...they didn't treat her as one of their own.

My body tensed...as I heard the crack of the whip. I had planned on being silent and not crying out...but the moment that whip hit my flesh...my entire body tensed and I cried out.

I held on tightly to the rope that bound my hands...as I heard the crack of the whip.

The skin of my back pulsed, with the connection of the whip once more. I closed my teary eyes, pressing my forehead against the rough wood of the post.

This was the third...lashing. Only a few more. "You mutts will not take over this kingdom. Me and my brother worked far to hard for a human to be Queen!" She shouted as my body jerked from the onslaught of lanes that she began to pelt me with.

My back felt as if hot liquid was being poured down it. Hoarse screams left my mouth as I begin to lose count of how many lashings I had taken. My heart beat rapidly as I attempted to move....the back of my dress...or what remained of it was sopping wet. I could feel the wet material pressing down on my body. Weighing me down...it was wet with my blood.

My eyes peeled open as I heard sobs. One of the maids I had recognized was staring at me in horror as I smiled weakly at her. My body was shaking uncontrollably now. From the pain and the fear I had felt....I urinated on myself.

"Her punishment is over. Someone grab her and get the medic!" I could hear Fiona angrily spit.

"Stop!" I screamed out weakly, jerking away from the hand that touched my back.

"You filthy animal. You need to be cleaned. Bloods all over your dress. I hope now you learn to be a good pet for my brother."

The pain from her nails digging into my exposed flesh was to much for my weak body. With one loud cry...my eyes began to shut, and I tumbled into a peaceful slumber.

*********
"There was blood everywhere, your highness. From her womanhood, her back. It was revolting."

Loud voices made their way to my ears. Making a cry come from my lips. My eyes felt heavy...weak...but I managed to slowly open them. My mouth felt like dry sand....my entire body feeling as if someone had pressed needles into my flesh. And left them there. "Water," I croaked out.

My voice sounded disgusting. As if I had wailed all day and night. "Esmeralda." An alarmed deep voice boomed, making me cringe at how loud the familiar voice sounded. I cried out in pain as that small movement made blazing fire dance across the skin of my back. My back felt raw.

I watched Sirus appear. He had a cup in his hands. His eyes glowed, making me give him a wary look. "Part your lips," he said gently.

I did as I was told. The moment I felt water drop into my tongue, I greedily began to drink up what he had to offer. "More," I whimpered, as he brought the cup back, staring at me intensely.

"How do you feel?" He asked, as I watched him stand.

"Pain," was all I could mutter as I stiffly looked around the room. A sob left my lips as my stomach clenched. The pain from my monthly menstruation mixed with the pain from the...the horrid lashings making me shake.

"Medic, I need that concoction!" Sirus snapped at the woman as I watched the elderly woman hand him a cup. He brought it to my lips. I glared at him, pressing my lips tighter together as I smelt the disgusting liquid. "Esmeralda, open your mouth, or I will force it open for you!" He hissed.

I reluctantly opened my mouth. The putrid liquid slid down my throat...and I was forced mouthful after mouthful to drink. Until the cup was empty.

"Why would you do something so idiotic," I could hear Sirus growl out as his fingers gently ran through my hair.

If I could move I would swat away from him...but an odd sensation traveled throughout my body. "Chelsea is my friend," was my whispered response. I felt my body floating. It was grand. A marvelous feeling.

"Once she is asleep if you do not find my sister or Rowan I will have every bastard who watched this atrocity occur, head on a stick!"

A hysterical noise left my lips. "That is very...very mean," I sighed out, watching his intense eyes look over me once again.

"The guards have been searching for Rowan. We believe he is at the maid quarters with maid Chelsea. Also your sister is no where to be found. We think she is in town."

His eyes were glowing.
His teeth were sharp and his voice was getting deeper and deeper. I was mustering up my fear. I knew he wasn't angry at me but at his sister. Which I would use to my advantage.

"It should not be so damn hard to find them!" Sirus roared, scaring both the poor old maid and I.

"Sirus, please come here," I told him as he gave me a wary look. I held my arm up, staring at my fingers. They looked odd...were they turning different colors?

"Esmeralda, what? Are you still in pain?" He growled out. I could feel his anger. It was hot...I did not like it.

I grabbed his large hand...holding it mine. "My mother said that if you are upset hold a happy person's hand. The happiness will transfer from you to them. I am giving you my happiness," I explained to him, as I felt a yawn leave my lips. "Happiness tastes good. Like warm chocolate cake and cookies."

"She is delusional. Medic, what on earth did you give her?" I heard Sirus growl.

"Can I see my mother? I miss her very much," I yawned, as his hand became tighter around my own. "She is so sweet. She loves everyone. Do not tell Sirus this. He would not believe me...but my parents argued often. She believes everyone is equal. She adored your ways of life...the dragons and vampyr too. If they truly do exist, I-"

"-Esmeralda, hush."

"But I would just like to see her. Once. I want to hug her..." I said as I thought of where she might be. Then it dawned on me. She was gone...I do not know how. My mind has fog in it. But I know she is gone. "Sirus....please, I just want to hug her. I miss her," I whimpered. The odd feeling slamming into my body as I look around the room. "Oh look. That is a beautiful beast!" I said while pointing towards where I saw a pink and purple beast, with fluffy hair. Jewels were on its shiny fur. Such a beautiful sight!

"Uh...perhaps I have given her to much. I forgot that she is just a mere human."

"That is Queen human to you, Miss!"

"Esmeralda, just be quiet." Another giggle left my lips as I yawned again, feeling my eyes beginning to slowly close.

"You Beasts are so bossy. I will be quiet...only because I am tired," I told him as I felt myself beginning to drift off to sleep.

"The one time she speaks decently to me and she is hallucinating," I heard Sirus growl as my mind wandered off into oblivion.

*************

It's late but oh well. I wrote this today because I had to occupy myself with something positive because I'm in a such a negative state because of America. I'm so disappointed in my country. The first time I vote and my vote means nothing. Absolutely nothing.

I honestly want to move to Canada but being a college student and at a minimum wage job kind of doesn't help. Unless I start stripping. But between stripping, class, and regular work it would all be way to much.

I don't even know about this chapter. I really tried to make it good but I feel like it sucks. Maybe it's just my depression getting in my way. Anyway tell me what you guys think.

P.S ANYONE LIVE IN CANADA? IS IT CHEAP TO LIVE OVER THER BECAUSE I WILL TOTALLY STRIP TILL I GET ENOUGH MONEY TO MOVE.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

784 34 23
//He had my hands pinned tightly above my head as I squirmed beneath him. The blade twisting between his fingers. He held it up to my throat. I was a...
2.3M 85.4K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...
1.7M 75.5K 52
Twenty years later, it's time for an heir to take the throne and time for a new ruler to lead the wolves. It is time for a new beginning. It is time...
474K 23.5K 65
"Do you remember calling me 'mate?'" he asked softly, pushing her wild curls away from her face. She blushed deeply, but he wouldn't let her look awa...