Crazier ➳ Emison (COMPLETED)

JennasSunglasses

◤No A, no disappearance, only Emison.◢ Emily and Alison, two 15-year-old BFFs living in the wealthy town of R... Еще

1 - Never Ending Summer
2 - Sleepovers and Friendships
3 - Midnight Snacks
4 - Emi-what?
5 - Spin the Bottle
6 - I Did It For Her
7 - The Mermaid
8 - You Make Me Crazier
9 - Let's Raise a Toast
10 - The Date Part 1 - Breakfast
11 - The Date Part 2 - Lunch
12 - The Date Part 3 - Dinner
13 - Morning, Sunshine
14 - It's a Deal
15 - You are Mine
62 - Into the School
17 - Meet the Parents
18 - She's Changing Me
19 - Promise Me
20 - Third Time's a Charm?
21 - "She Will Be Loved"
22 - I'm a Good Girl, I am
23 - You're My Future
24 - Big on Happy Endings
25 - Bonjour, Paris
26 - Worth the Wait
27 - The First Sleepover in Paris (P1)
28 - The First Sleepover in Paris (P2)
29 - Drunk in Love
30 - Means the World to Me
31 - Lucky
32 - The Anniversary (P1)
33 - The Anniversary (P2)
34 - Forgiveness
35 - No One Gets to Hurt my Girl
36 - My Hero
37 - Moonlight Sonata
38 - Teach Me
39 - You're Just my Type
40 - Keep you Safe
41 - First Job, Surreal Blob
42 - The Talent Show
43 - Young and Beautiful
44 - Faster Than my Bullet
45 - Every Day
46 - Yes/No
47 - Homecoming
48 - Worth Your While
49 - Killer
50 - Never Have I Ever
51 - Can't Control Love
52 - Rain
53 - One Day
54 - It's Just Me And You
55 - Turnout
56 - Lean On Me
57 - Welcome to the Family
58 - I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty (P1)
59 - I Feel Pretty, Oh So Pretty (P2)
60 - Quizzes and Comic Books
61 - James
63 - Stuck With Me
64 - First Sight
65 - Turbulent
66 - Sammy's New Dog
66a - NOT AN UPDATE!
67 - The Beginning of Forever - Final Chapter
67a - New Release!
67b - Exciting Update!

16 - #Emison

5.4K 105 6
JennasSunglasses

"Are we all ready to leave?" Toby asked no one in particular as he adjusted the mirrors in his car. Everyone mumbled agreements and made their moves to get in the car except for Alison, who was too busy looking around the area. Just as Toby and Caleb were about to start their cars in order for them to head over to the nearby bowling center, Alison rushed to stop them.

"Wait, guys, there's one more person coming," Alison informed to everyone, worrying at her lip. They all turned to look at her with mixed stares of confusion and Emily was just about to question her about it, when a certain individual appeared out of the blue and caught everyone's attention.

Noel Kahn marched up to them with his usual semi-arrogant strut and stood next to Alison as no one spoke. Before he could say anything, Hanna beat him to it.

"What is he doing here?" Hanna turned to Alison cautiously.

"Noel's going to join us today," Alison informed, not leaving room to argue. The group exchanged looks of confusion and she prodded lightheartedly, "Well, come on, let's get this show on the road!" Alison grabbed Emily's hand and pulled her into Caleb's backseat, not allowing them to dwell on her plan. She glanced at Noel who stood outside the car and gently patted on the seat next to her, indicating that he should sit there.

As Noel made his way over to the car, Emily turned to Alison in interest. "Ali, why did you invite Noel?"

Alison sighed, knowing that, at least to Emily, she had to give a straight answer. "I practically found him sobbing on my doorstep last night, Em. He's going through a tough time at home, you saw how he was yesterday when he picked us up. So, I offered him to come with us. I'll explain to everyone else later, but you understand, right?" Alison asked hopefully just as Noel entered the car and Emily gave her a nod and a small grin. Alison let out a breath in relief as she grabbed her girlfriend's hand, Caleb and Toby starting off in the designated direction.

Once they got there, one of the workers took it upon themselves to show them to their particular alley.

"I need to go use the bathroom. I'll be right back," Noel told Alison and left the group. The blonde sighed, knowing that this was the part where she was going to be targeted with questions.

"Okay, Ali, spill," Spencer demanded, crossing her arms.

"Wait, who is that guy?" Ezra asked Spencer curiously, since he genuinely didn't know.

"His name is Noel. He's a good friend of mine but he's less close to the girls," she glanced at Aria, who she knew used to have a crush on Noel. The blonde turned to Spencer, "Okay, listen. Last night, I talked to him and he was really emotional."

"Noel Kahn? Emotional?" Spencer asked as though she had heard incorrectly.

"That's right, Spence. He's going through a really rough time at home with his parents. I asked him to come with us, help get his mind off of things. Look, Noel is like a brother to me, okay? He needs me right now, he needs friends," Alison concluded, her eyes turning uncharacteristically pleading at the silent request.

Hanna was the next to speak up, "Well, he's not exactly a saint, Ali. Everyone knows he's a huge player, he uses girls and then tosses them aside."

Alison felt quite bad for Noel, which she knew was rare. She understood that he wasn't the best person up until now, but he was really struggling to just get through the day. He reminded her so much of herself before she'd started getting closer to Emily, except he didn't have such a tight-knit group of friends, so his condition must've been worse.

"Just... Just give him a chance, okay? You won't regret it," she eventually said.

"Yeah, guys, he seems really genuine," Emily added in support and Alison found herself swooning at the sentiment.

They all ultimately gave small nods of agreement, restoring back to normal, when, in perfect timing, Noel came back from the bathroom. "What did I miss?" he asked cordially.

"Nothing special," Aria answered with a small smile.

Alison glanced at Aria, who merely gave her a knowing look, clarifying to the blonde what she had hoped. Alison knew Aria was over Noel already since she had Ezra according to that look, and that was why she hoped the two could at least be friends.

They started playing, and soon, the good times were rolling. Toby was leading the chart and Aria was the very last on the scoreboard. Alison glanced every so often in Noel's direction. He was talking animatedly to Spencer, Ezra and Emily. Emily and Spencer were laughing and smiling, and since Ezra and Noel were doing ridiculous gestures with their hands, Alison could only assume they were trying to create a 'handshake'. She shook her head playfully, walking over to them and stopping next to Emily.

"What are you guys talking about?" Alison asked brightly.

"Oh, Noel was just inviting all of us to his pre-season football game," Ezra answered enthusiastically as Hanna, Caleb, Toby and Aria joined the conversation.

"What did I hear about football?" Caleb asked curiously.

"I was just thinking it would be cool if all of you came to the pre-season football game I have in a few days," Noel replied to him, already seeming comfortable with everyone.

"Sure, man, that'd be great," Toby agreed and smiled.

Alison couldn't have been happier with the situation, she really didn't want the group to reject Noel because of his history. Deep down, he really was a good guy, and the way he had been acting these last couple of days made her only feel more strongly about that. He was being more open and friendly, and everyone seemed to like him in return.

When the group was getting ready to leave, with Toby winning over Emily, who was in second place, by a mere 4 points, and Aria completely disappointed by the final score as she finished last, Noel pulled Alison aside.

"Thank you, Ali. This group is pretty awesome. This really helped get my mind off my family business for a few hours," Noel said. Alison looked into his eyes, finding only gratitude and appreciation in them.

"You're welcome, Noel," she answered. Looking down at the ground, she added, "Look, I hate that we drifted apart this past year. Can we just get back on track?" She usually wasn't the one to ask for people's company, they normally begged her, but right then, she really did miss Noel as her friend.

"Of course. And I'm happy for you," he said. She frowned in confusion, and he added, "Oh, about your relationship, I meant. Emily's really nice and funny. And she totally kicked my ass at bowling," he said and playfully pushed her shoulder, making them both break into a fit of light laughter. He pulled out his phone and checked the time.

"I should probably get going, but thanks again," he turned to the group and called out to them, "bye guys! Don't forget the game!"

They all bid him goodbye and he left, smiling to himself. Not long after, the group decided to leave, as well. They were on the road back home when Emily's phone buzzed.

Mom: Honey, I need you to pick up some groceries for dinner tonight. Take Alison with you to help you carry. I'll send you a list.

She showed the text to Alison. "Yeah, sure, we can go to the supermarket after we get home," the blonde replied. Emily nodded before pulling out her phone and texting her mom back.

XXXXX

"Do you think your mom cares which flavor ice cream we get for the dessert?" Alison inquired as she held two tubs of different flavors of ice cream in her hands - Rocky Road and Chunky Monkey.

"Uh... I don't think so. Just pick whatever you like better," Emily answered agreeably. Alison stared at the tubs for a second, then placed the Rocky Road back on the shelf and the Chunky Monkey in the cart.

"I'm going to get all the vegetables she wanted me to buy. Be right back," Emily said to Alison and pecked her on the cheek, leaving her with the cart next to the freezing aisle. Alison pulled out her phone absentmindedly while she waited for Emily. She noticed she had a few notifications from the group chat.

Spencer 👓: Today was fun, you guys! We should go bowling more often.

Ezra✏: Definitely 👍

Toby 💪: Agreed

Spencer 👓: Great! So next time, I'll even have time to tell you a little about the history of bowling. Just basic things that I learned from the time I visited the bowling museum in Reno.

Alison stopped reading for a second just to laugh at Spencer's absurd comment. 'Only Spencer,' she mused with an amused smile.

Aria 📖: You're a freak and I love you

Caleb 💻: Haha okay Spencer. Btw, look at what I just found in my gallery:

Alison smiled at the picture and saved it to her own gallery before typing a response.

Alison👑: Well, Caleb, maybe you shouldn't leave your phone unattended. #Emison

Alison giggled at her own response as her friends made laughing gestures through the phone. Emily walked up behind her and placed the bags in the cart before wrapping her arms around the blonde from behind.

"What's so funny?" Emily asked her with an entertained look. Alison simply showed her the group chat and Emily laughed a bit as well. "They're crazy," the brunette said in a matter-of-factly and chuckled.

"I know, but they're pretty great too, huh?" Alison asked with a wistful smile.

"Yeah," Emily answered, grinning. "You know who else is pretty great?" the brunette asked as she spun Alison in her arms. The blonde placed her arms around Emily's neck and smirked.

"Hmm.. no, I think you need to tell me."

"You're more than great, Ali. You're amazing. The most amazing person I've ever met." Emily answered with a sheepish grin, staring into Alison's eyes with nothing but honesty.

In response, Alison tucked a strand of silky hair behind Emily's ear, smiling at the charming brunette with a look that said that she only felt the same way and more.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

130K 4K 41
Emily and Alison just transferred to Rosewood High in Rosewood, Pennsylvania. ----------------- Emily is the sweet girl everyone loves that just mov...
1M 21.5K 28
Emily Fields, a twenty-four-year-old girl who loves to dominate and make others beg for her, comes to rosewood for a meeting, only to run into someon...
143K 3K 21
An Emison fanfic! [No A] Alison DiLaurentis is the cold-hearted queen bee of Rosewood, her posse who she manipulates with secrets for insurance; Aria...
49.4K 1K 115
Emily Fields is a badass always stick up for everyone keep them safe every single day! But she in love with beauty blonde name Alison Dilaurentis (ch...