2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)

By TCforever22

23 year-old hottie of the boyband called The Collective named Trent Bell wakes up in the middle of the night... More

2. Five Men and a Baby (Trent)
PROLOGUE
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five: Last Chapter

Chapter Forty-Two

37 5 3
By TCforever22

Rebecca was sweating so cold that she didn't know what to do. Trent hates her right now and she couldn't dare to tell him that she's pregnant. She picked up her phone and looked at it and sighed. Maybe he won't pick up even if I tried to call him. She thought to herself and just placed her phone back on her desk. Suddenly, her phone rang. She looked at the caller ID and saw that it's Julian.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey Rebecca!" Julian greeted on the other end of the line.

"What's up Julian?"

"Nothing much. Hey, do you wanna hang out at our house? Jayden and the other boys wanted to see you."

She chuckled, "I'm pretty sure that Jayden, Will, and Zach would want to see me but not Trent. He hates me."

"No, he doesn't hate you! He's just drunk at that time and you know it."

"Julian, drunk and sleeping people are the ones who always tell the truth."

And they both fell silent but the silence was cut off when Julian spoke again. "Just come over Rebecca. He wants to see you." He said.

"Really? Did he tell you that he wants to see me?" She asked hopefully.

"No he didn't but we know Trent. Whenever he's quiet and doesn't tell any jokes, we all know that there's something wrong with him. So..  We were just wondering that if you come over, he'll go back to normal again."

"He doesn't need me, Julian."

"If not you, then who?"

Rebecca sighed as a tear rolled down from her left eye, "Luke." She said. "He needs Luke, his nephew." Then she wiped her tears carefully. "Uh... I think I gotta go now. Thank you Julian."

"W-Wait! So are you really coming over or not?"

"I'll think about it." She answered and then hung up. As soon as she ended the call, she cried her heart out.

**

"What now? You're just gonna sit there by your window and mope around all day?" William asked Trent while leaning by the doorframe.

"Leave me alone." Trent grumbled without looking at him.

"We all knew how much you're hurt right now but if there is one person who's REALLY in pain right now... It's Rebecca." William said. "She's hurting because you've changed. You started drinking. You also started to grow cold of her."

"It seems like you've become a different person." He added. "Please Trent, let it go. MOVE ON! Luke's not coming back anymore. We're in pain as well to see you like this!" And then William walked off.

Trent sighed and ran his fingers through his hair and realized that maybe William is right. Luke will never come back again and it's time to move on. He went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and then he dressed up. After that, he went downstairs only to be greeted by the surprised looks of his bandmates.

"I'm going to Luke's school today to pull out his records from there. He's not studying there anymore so it will be better if I do that." He said and he started stuffing his face with pancakes and sausages.

"Wow Trent... Take it slow. You're gonna choke yourself." Zach said.

"Shut up you 23-year-old dog." Trent said and the other boys burst out laughing.

"Excuse me, I am turning 24 this 21st of December." Zach defended.

"You're still an old dog, Zach." William chimed in and the other boys continued laughing.

"You're not getting any younger." Jayden said.

Zach turned to Julian, "Got anything else to say Julez?!" he asked menacingly. Julian gulped, "Uh... Well... Er, YOU'RE AN OLD DOG?" He replied unsurely then he screamed. "Aaaahhh!!! NO! PLEASE DON'T KILL ME ZACH!" And then he ducked quickly under the table.

****

"Just wait for a moment sir." The lady in the administration office said. Just then, Paolo, Luke's bestfriend, entered the office.

"Mr. Bell?" Paolo said. Trent turned to his left side, "Oh hey Paolo! Long time no see. And just call me Trent. How have you been?" he asked.

"Well, sort of good. I met new friends but the bullying of Alexander and his minions towards me got worse." He replied.

"What? Why don't you tell it to the head of this school?"

"That's the problem Mr. Bell... Er, Trent. The head of this school is Alexander's father."

They both fell silent then Paolo cut it off, "If there is only one person who can stood up to Alexander, it would be Luke." He said. "I don't know how can he do it and where does he get his courage from. Anyway, where is Luke, Trent?"

"He went back to his own parents. And the last time I heard from him, he transferred schools. So that's why I'm here to pull out his records from this school." Trent partly lied.

"Really? Do you know where he is? Maybe I can visit him during school holidays." Paolo asked.

"I-I'm sorry but I can't tell you... Luke's parents told me not to." He said.

"Mr. Trent Bell?" The girl called out and he turned her. "Here are your son's records from this school. He is now officially out of this school." Then she gave the big brown envelope to him. He thanked her and then turned to Paolo, "Luke will come back and visit you." He said.

"Are you sure of that Trent?" he asked.

"Yeah. Even though he didn't say it, I have a strong feeling that he will come back."

They smiled at each other and then Trent waved at him goodbye and walked off. He drove back to their house and he found out that Emmarie, Katelyn, Ara, and Rachel are all there inside. But what surprised him the most was that Rebecca is in there too.

"Just in time Trent! The movie's about to start." William said.

Trent plopped himself between Julian and Rebecca. "Lollies?" Julian asked as he offered him a bowl of lollies. Trent just smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sorry Rebecca." Trent whispered to Rebecca.

"You should be." Rebecca shot back, not taking her gaze off the television. Just then, she felt sick and ran to the toilet nearby and vomited. Rebecca didn't know that Trent followed her. "Rebecca, are you alright?" he asked her as he rubbed her back gently.

"Go away!" She scowled at him as she swatted his hand away from her. She flushed the toilet and then went over to the sink and gargled up, when she was finished, Trent asked her again, "Are you alright?"

"Do I look like I am okay?! And why do you care anyway? You only care about your nephew Luke!" Rebecca said.

"That's not true!"

"It is true! His absence changed you and it hurts me to know that I can't even do a single thing about it!"

He wrapped his arms around her but she pushed him away as she continued to cry. "And here I am carrying a life inside of me..." She sobbed.

"What do you mean you're carrying a life inside of you?" he asked her. Rebecca was startled. She didn't mean to give him at least a clue because she thought that he won't even give a single fuck about it.

"N-Nothing." She said and tried to walk past him but he pulled her back. "You are not leaving without answering me." He said firmly. "Be honest with me, Rebecca. Are you pregnant?"

She took a deep breath, "Y-Yes." She replied shakily. "A-And you're the father." Suddenly, a wide smile spread across Trent's face as he heard the news. He hugged her in joy, "Thank you Rebecca for giving me this gift." He whispered then he kissed her forehead.

"But Trent... What about your career?" she asked.

"Just because we're having a baby doesn't mean I have to quit." He said. "We will raise our baby together and... Our baby just have to live the life of having a dad in a famous boyband." And then they both giggled and he pulled her closer to him.

**

"Whatever you say, I won't be joining you in your plans!" Luke shouted as he tried to escape from the chains that were made from the meteor rocks. As soon as he left Trent and the others, he was immediately captured by his father's people and was brought back to Pluto. "I will never be like you!"

Troy smirked and he signaled the man who was assigned to torture him to give him another batch of whiplash on Luke's body and so the man did while Luke cried in excruciating pain. Celine tried to go to her son but she was stopped by the soldiers.

"Troy! Stop this! He is our son!!!" Celine said.

"I don't have a traitor son!" Troy shot back.

"This isn't right! You're gonna kill him!"

Troy got annoyed and so he grabbed her face, making her cheeks tensed. "And you think that by tolerating him is right?!" He said. "I'm warning you Celine... Don't try to meddle in this! I'm gonna discipline our son in any way that I wanted to!" And then he pushed her down to the floor.

"YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A BEAST! YOU HURT HER LIKE HE'S NOT YOU'RE WIFE!" Luke said. "AND SUDDENLY YOU WANT ME TO BE LIKE YOU?! YOU'RE PATHETIC!" Troy turned to him, "You are really getting into my nerves, kid." He said and then he got the whip and hit him with it again and again while implanting voices in Luke's head...

Voices saying cruel things...

"You are nothing but a murderer like your father!"

"You are destined to be a cruel Plutonian!"

"You have no heart!"

"You don't know how to love!"

"You are meant to make people suffer with your powers Luke! Embrace your destiny!"

"Embrace it!"

In so much pressure and anger, Luke suddenly let out a strong pair of red lasers from his eyes and hit Troy with it. And then, his muscles started to tense as he broke the chains from the wall. He punched the soldiers who tried to stop him, almost killing them with the impact. Troy smirked as for he knew that Luke already changed and that he already accepted his destiny.

"Did I make you wait for a long time father?" Luke said, his voice a little bit darker this time. Celine was horrified. She stood up, "What did you do to our son Troy!?" She said.

Troy ignored her, "You're just in time, my son. Just in time to make the Earth and this planet suffer." He said then he and Luke both gave off an evil laugh.

"Oh Luke... My son." Celine cried.

**

Weeks after the announcement, Trent and Rebecca decided to get married. The boys and the girls were happy for them and wished them all the best. Trent moved out from the apartment where he lives in with his bandmates because he already bought a big new house for him and Rebecca to start a new life.

"Out of the way, I'm moving this big box in." William said as he carried the box into the new house.

"What are you doing Rebecca?" Trent asked.

"Helping you?" Rebecca replied and he laughed a little bit. "You don't need to. We can do this and besides, you're pregnant. You shouldn't be carrying anything heavy." He said as he got the box from her.

"Trent, I am pregnant not impaired." She said flatly.

"I know but I just wanna make sure that you and the baby are safe." He said then he leaned over and kissed her softly on the lips. "Wanna do 'it' again tonight?"

She giggled a little bit, "Are you even serious? Trent, I'm already pregnant." She said. "I am already starting to get bigger and bigger."

"No you don't. You are the most beautiful pregnant woman that I've ever seen... So tonight?"

"Hey! Enough of the porn show! Trent, why don't you help here since it's your things that we're moving not ours?" Zach said.

"Get your ass moving Trent. They need you." Rebecca said while laughing and before Trent could walk away, she squeezed his butt and they both laughed.

"Trent?" Trent turned around and saw Celine.

"Celine!" He exclaimed as he dropped the box and rushed towards her. "Good to see you! What.... What happened to your face? Why do you have a bruise?"

Celine didn't say anything. "Did Troy do this to you?!" Trent said angrily and she just broke into tears. "Fuck! Where is he?! Where the fuck is he? I'm gonna rip his head off and throw him into hell!"

"He's in Pluto right now." Celine said. "With Luke. They're making people suffer... And... Luke already changed. He's not that kid before who's sweet, kind, and caring. He already changed Trent. He already did." Trent was dumbfounded and disappointed.

"W-What? H-How come?"

Celine just shook her head then she wiped her tears, "Anyway, I'm here to warn you. They are coming here and if I were you, I'll go and evacuate. Luke already knows where you are. He's been keeping an eye on you from these past few weeks." She warned him. "Please, save your life, your friends, and..." She looked at Rebecca then to Trent. "And your future. I'd better be going."

"Wait!" Rebecca called and she ran towards her. "Can you leave us for a second Trent? I'll just talk to her." Trent left but he continued watching them from a distance.

"You're Celine, aren't you?" Rebecca asked her.

"Yes I am." Celine confirmed.

"I'm Rebecca and I-I am a meteor freak. I was infected by the meteor rock and I was hoping that maybe you know the solution to my condition... I'm pregnant and I don't want my child to be infected as well."

"You have to defeat Luke's father. He was the one who started all of these." Then Celine turned around and started to walk away.

"But that's impossible! He's strong! How can we do it? Luke's stronger than him, I know but as from what I've heard, he's turned against our side." Rebecca said. "Please Celine, help us."

"I can't. I'm just a human and besides, warning Trent is the only way that I can really do." She said as she turned around then a blue light emitted from her amulet and she was already gone.

**

Celine walked carefully back into the palace. As she was walking, every Plutonian servant would bow down to her but she would keep her head high, and her gaze ahead. She went into Luke's room and found him dressing up for the war that they are about to set off in Earth tonight.

"I can't believe that you're doing this." Celine said harshly. "Luke, why?! You grew up in Earth and was raised by lovely people---!"

Luke laughed evilly, "Raised by lovely people?! Do you even know what you're talking about mother?! Ha! Humans are beasts! You are a beast! All of you! You only care about yourselves!" He said.

"That's not true Luke!"

"It is true! And don't you ever dare to stop me from doing this war that I'm about to do together with my father because I've already made up my mind!" And then he pushed her aside and walked towards the door.

"YOU'RE AN INGRATE." Celine hissed at him. He stopped and was hurt by the remark but he didn't show it. Instead, he fully walked out of his room. Meanwhile, Celine collapsed on his bed and cried her heart out.

**

"Hey Bec." Trent greeted her softly as he hugged her from behind. Rebecca giggled and then they kissed. "Everyone's asleep already." She looked at Jayden, William, Zach, and Julian who were all sleeping on the mattress with their girlfriends none other than Ara, Katelyn, Rachel, and Emmarie respectively. They all helped in moving their things that day and in cleaning the house, causing for them to be tired at the end of the day.

"Let's go." Rebecca said seductively as she pulled Trent into their new room. They started kissing but were stopped when there was a sudden crash outside their house. They went out of the room and the others were awakened by it too.

"What was that?" William asked sleepily.

"Shit!" Julian cursed while peeking through the curtains.

"What is it Julian?" Emmarie asked.

"The Plutonians are here and you won't believe who they're with." Julian said, stepping away from the window.

"Who?" Jayden asked.

"Luke." He responded.

"What's happening? And who are the Plutonians?" Rachel asked, sitting up on the mattress, half-asleep. Zach turned to her, "I'll explain everything to you when this is all over, okay? What's important is that you're safe." He said then he hugged her and helped her to stand up.

"What are we gonna do?" Katelyn asked as William hugged her protectively.

Just then the window smashed open and the Plutonian soldiers started to come in and charge towards them. The girls screamed in fright. Rebecca stepped forward and removed her wristband and threw a punch to one of the soldiers. The boys helped too by punching and kicking and throwing them out of the house. Jayden smashed the lampshade to the Plutonians who were trying to get Ara and they collapsed, resulting for Ara to get out of trouble.

"Trent, go now! We'll be alright!" William said.

"But!-" Trent protested.

"Just GO!!! GO!!!"

"We can't leave you here! You're one of my bandmates!"

"Trent, for fuck's sake, just leave! I want you, Rebecca, and your child to be safe!"

"William..."

"Until we meet again Trent Bell."

Trent had no other choice but to leave the house with Rebecca. They ran and ran until they reached the end of the suburb. "Damn!" Rebecca cursed.

"What's wrong?" Trent asked.

"My bracelet! It's missing! It must have fell out of my pocket while fighting those villains a while ago."

"Oh screw the bracelet! What's important is that we get away from here and get help!"

"Trent, NO! Without that bracelet, I can't let you touch me! And if I ever lost that bracelet then you and our child can't touch me ever again!"

"Well, if it isn't my uncle and her meteor freak girlfriend." A familiar voice spoke in front of them.

"Luke?!" They both said in surprise.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hey everyone! I would just like to greet you all "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year" ! I hope you like this chapter! And thank you once again for helping me reach a total of 1.5K votes!

Much love,

TCforever22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 76 28
LANGUAGE AND SOME SEXUAL CONTENT! 15 year old Mia Link is new to the idea of love. So when 17 year old Aatto King comes into her life and shows her w...
62.8K 2K 13
The six of them were all gifted with powers, growing up in a special camp where they were joined with other kids that had powers just like them. Tho...
23.1K 1K 32
Mitch and Scott decide to take the plunge into parenthood. So, Scott stopped using condoms and Mitch gets pregnant. They are also mutants. Mitch can...
37.2K 1.7K 17
(book 1 of 'Superhero Series') My name is Niall Horan and I'm in the biggest boy band in the world. I love what I do and I'm glad I got to do it with...