Maximum Avenger

By SavannahWeaver0

Max is on the run from the School with only her dog, Titan. The flock kicked her out after deeming her an unf... More

On our own
Too many strangers
Vigilant
Forgotten
Calm before the storm
Authors note
Broken confusion
Past Dream
Burning Wishes
A/N
Birdy
OMG
HAY!
Wolfe attack
Sister
Who is it?
Terrorist,
Im sorry
Secrets
Hello, goddess
I will, eventually
JUST AN AUTHORS NOTE
Suspicion
SORRY
The planning
...
Betrayal
Savoir
hey...
Torn
um yeah
Where are we?
Not apart of this
...

Prison Break

661 16 5
By SavannahWeaver0

A/N Im SO sorry
______________Steve's Pov______________
       I woke up the next morning to the sound of a door slamming, and grumbling.
       "Why isn't there any food in this damn house?"
       "Because you ate it all, Max."
      "No on fucking was talking to you, fucker.
     Ugh, I guess that MENT I have to get up. I got up and strode into the kitchen, only to get a can thrown at my head. Max was glaring at Tony who was crouched in front of me.
     "Steve... I need food." Max uttered.
     "Okay, well we can go grocery shopping today. How about for now we just order donuts?" I replied, getting my self some water. (Can you do that? That would be cool!)
      "Fine, but I want twelve for myself. And six for Titan." She grumbled sitting down next to Clint.
    "There is no way you can eat twelve donuts. And there is even less of a chance Titan can eat six." Tony laughed.
     "Really? Because I guarantee we will still be hungry after." She snapped back. She gave him a glare that made him snap his mouth shut. Thor came in as I finished ordering the donuts. His face was twisted into a cringe, and his voice sounded like he tasted moldy bread.
     "My brother has escaped from Asgard. And they believe he was heading here."

A/N: Finally, an update. Thank you for being patient as I worked through that wall. The next chapter will be more eventful! Please comment or favorite so I know people are reading this!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 1.1K 14
THIS STORY HAS BEEN REWRITTEN. Please read the new version, which has been posted on my page under the same title. "Why don't you fly anymore, Max?"...
43.5K 693 35
(Set after avengers) Thor's sister is alive! The Avengers help him find her. What will happen to her? I only own the characters I make and the story...
9.4K 116 20
Everything is gone. Half of the universe is dead and the Avengers are hopeless. They try and regroup with the remaining heroes to take down God hims...
159K 4.1K 11
After the events with S.H.E.I.L.D. and Hydra, S.H.E.I.L.D. is no more and they need all the help they can get when the science bro's get a little mor...