Redney: The game that changed...

Oleh Bossinatorcas

Redney crap (I don't description very good) Lebih Banyak

Redney
Redney Part 2
Redney 3
Just an authors note
Redney 4
Redney 6
Redney 7
Redney 8
HEY GUYS
Redney 9
Is this story over?
Idea for a new story
Hey humans
New book

Redney 5

98 12 3
Oleh Bossinatorcas

Redney 5

I opened my heavy eye lids to see all black. I had been laying on the ground so I slowly got up. I started to glitch more and more, it started to hurt like hell. It felt awful, I grabbed my head and fell to my knees practically begging for it to stop. Before blacking out again I heard a robotic voice say "rejecting program."

Barney' POV

I was freaking out about Red, he all of a sudden disappeared then my game glitches out and crashes the TV.
"Shit!!" I yelled at the TV. I went to the TV the try and fix it. After 20 minutes it finally was working properly again. I smiled a bit then turned on hell fire and went to look for Red. I looked for hours and still hadn't managed to find him. I sighed In defeat before turning the game of and going home because my shift was over.

The next day

Barney' POV
I woke up stressed from what happened last night, but I still carried on to get ready for work.
After I finished I drove to Skymedia and went immediately to the games room. Today's objective: Find Red, wherever he may be.
I sat down on the couch and turned on the game. I was waiting for it to load when my cell phone started to ring. I grabbed it from out of my pocket and pressed the accept call button. "Hello?" I said into the phone. "Hello, this is the westbourgh united hospital and we have a patient named Michael Steves that would like to see you. I almost fainted when i heard the name.

OHHHH Why is Red out of the game. Anyways I think I might be able to update like every day now so that good 😁😁

Stay strong be safe
-Cas

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

187K 5.1K 43
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
285K 18.2K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
965K 22K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.3M 59.1K 106
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC