Pregnant with a vampire?

By Desires_101

MY STORY IS GOING TO BE UNDERGOING BIG EDITING OVER THE SUMMER! Of 6/10/15. A young girl finds he... More

Where am I?
Rape
He Left!
Who Is It?
Tell Me!
What to do.
Weeks
Heart
You Going to Tell?
Im pregnant
No Baby?
BOY OR GIRL?
THREE OF EVERYTHING!!?
LOVE/HATE
LOVE/HATE Part 3
Death/Or Life. What will it be?
Death/Or Life. What Will it be?
Taken...!
Taken...! part two.
Taken..!! part three.
Taken..!! Part four
A offspring
A offspring-Part 2
A offspring part three..!
Authors note
Alison? Jason? And Nathan?
Love or Fate?
Love or Fate? Part two
Love or Fate part three
Not a draft
Your lied..!
My instagram account
Quiz..!
Control Over Everything..!
The One.!
Spells and babys
Not a draft
Spells and babys
Hell broke lose part one
Hell brakes lose part two
Not a draft
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Not a draft!!!
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
My wedding day part 1
The wedding part 2
The darkness is too deep!
Come to take me home. Part 1
Last chapter
The end!!
The Sequel!!!!!!!!!
Please go to my new book!!
I also have a new book!!!!
Passion of mafia
Alison
NEW BOOK!

Pregnant with a vampire?

45.5K 557 30
By Desires_101

UNDERGOING BIG EDITING ON 6/10/15

>------ Please give my story a chance and if you think the beginning is starting out to slow skip a few pages i know you will love it. Please do not advertise YOUR story on my story page, or copy any part of MY story. I will fix the bad grammar later sorry hope you like my story. If you want to get info before I even update for to Instagram and fallow me at PREGNANT_WITH_A_VAMPIRE

EDITED

My name is Bailey.

I've always had these dreams about a man. He loves me. Cares for me in every way. Brings me into a loving family. Sadly every time I think I find this so called man he ends up being a total ass. I end up in a uncomfortable situation telling the guy to leave me alone. To never speak to me again. In the end of each of my dreams I feel like I'm missing something. Like a part of me is forgotten or lost.

More than once I've woken up scared. Every time I did I felt like a baby cry could be faintly heard in my silent house. I needed to help that baby. Save the baby. The only baby that's been in my house was when I was born.

In fact no one except for me has stepped foot into my house for a year. The last person was my mother.

My mother had fallen one night down my flight of stairs breaking her neck in the process. When I found her the next morning she had been dead for hours. Doctors said it was quick and painless. I have a hard time believing that.

That was the last year I spent with any type of parent.

My father-I never saw him. There was defiantly something I didn't know about him though. My mother wasn't a secretive women except when it came down to my father. I've been told he left with some whore when I was five. I'd always say 'good riddens'. Even my mother would say it. Though you could see some sadness in her eyes when she thought about him.

My parents never had anymore kids after I was born. My mother would always tell me when I'd ask about my birth. "There where complications.' Every time my mother told me that I felt like the truth wasn't being told. She was my bestfriend though. I love her.

I have a bestfriend that I've known since my mothers death. She helped me through a lot.

Lily is the one for parties. She loves to drink have fun and let lose. I guess we are opposites, but opposites attract.

Right?

She has a good persuading voice because she always drags me out to party's when ever she wants.
I never really was against it but I never really felt safe going to those places. Anything could happen.

Lily came into my house, shouting as she walks up the stairs. "Hay do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"Ya sure, but isn't it kind of early it's only ten at night?". I kind of say sarcastically , but Lily being Lily knows me so well she doesn't care.

"Sweet." The high pitch sound of Lily makes me cringe.

Ignoring her babbling I walk around to my closet. Lily sits on my bed and keeps talking. I've learned how to tune her out sometimes. "I don't know what to wear." I growl not really wanting to go in the first place.

I look at Lily trying to get out of going, but of course she doesn't budge. She gets up off the edge of my bed, and walks to my closet, and grabs my red dress with a high cut, and my heels.

"Here these are good, you will look so hot." I smile, roll my eyes, and thank her.

She sticks her tongue at me and I laugh.

"Mature!"

-----------

We drove for about and hour, but it felt like forever.

As we drove up to the club I didn't recognize the it. "Where are we?" I state more than ask.

"We are at Dawn of the Dead" she squeaks.

The way she said those four words gave me chills ruining down my back. The name creeps me out really bad.

"That's an odd name for a club don't you think?" I look at her and she smiles and pulls into the parking lot and jumps out so perky it's funny.

I cover up a laugh and Lily glares showing off her huge butt.

As we walk in Lily moves to the right to the dance floor away from the bouncers, I follow, but more curtly. After we get in Lily settles on a brown hair brown eyes guy and dances, I dance a few inches away from her and him.

Feeling a intense stare over my shoulders I looked over my and freeze "No way." I gasp without realizing it.

Lily looked at me with a wired face twisted face, and I muster up the best smile, as jitters run through me.

It's him it's really him!!!

He had bright blue eyes, and the blackest hair I've ever seen his skin was a pale pink which made him look even more sexy.

I can't believe that's him after ten years of dreaming about one man, he's ends up right in front of me sitting on a stool drinking.

He has to be only 20 feet away me. My thoughts scream.

I look at Lilly then back to the guy, and he's gone. Sadness consumes my beating heart.

Where did he go?

I look over to where Lily is dancing, and she is now dancing with another random guy.

I sigh wanting to leave now.

With instinct I look back over sad that I found him and then lost him in the same day, but when I look towards to were he was he is back, and staring right at me.

My heart pound through the roof.

-------

He's coming towards me with so much determination. "Would you like to dance?"

I look at him and nod. "Yes!" We started dancing, and for so long I lost track of time.

We didn't talk or anything we just starred into each other's eyes and let our body's move in sync.

----Nick'sPOV-----

I see her the girl from my dreams. I wonder if she has the same dream as I do.

I can smell her rich flowery smell. The smell of her and her blood is so strong, I would think a vampires in this club would smell her, and want her.

I have been going to this club for over 50 years, it has been owned by a friend of mine. He made it a vampire club, and when humans come here they feast off of them.

Her blood is making me thirsty. I crave her blood in my mouth. I jump up and leave and go outside to see a man just standing there all drunk so I grabbed him; as he starts kicking and screaming and yelling for his life I sink my teeth into him and drain his blood.

The blood almost tastes like trash, he probably has drugs in him system causing contamination.

After I'm finish I walked back inside, and sit down at my spot and got a burbon.

I look for her an when I see her I couldn't take my eyes of her, so I take a BOLD move.

I get up off my chair and walk towards her. "Would you like to dance?"

She nods. "Yes!"

We danced all night we didn't talk or nothing just starred into each other's eyes. I have my hands on her hips, and I longed to be kissing her.

In between each dance we would stop and get a drink I mean strong drinks.

Drinks don't really effect me, but she on the other hand is starting to look drunk.

-----Baileys POV--------

I've bin drinking a lot and Lily has left with the guy she was dancing with and I have no way home.

I feel really sick right now, and I want to be home.

I look up at him and think I don't even know his name then I felt it, it was coming up, so I run my ass out of the club (which I might add wasn't easy to get into since I'm under age) and throw my guts up. I left him there in side with no explanation of why I left.

I was a bit dizzy but I got my self up then my head was slammed into a brick wall then at that point I was really out of it.

My heart started to race.

What's happening?

I can barely move let alone scream. "You look very pretty my dear." he whispers in my ear.

I feel like crying.

My arm is twisted an I yelp.

Is he going to rape me to?

The man tells me to stay still, and oddly I cant move.

He moved towards my neck and then I hear a hissing noise. Then he was gone I slid down thinking what's happening then blood; blood every where then I was out.

----dream-----

I'm walking down my stairs and I see him the man from the club all happy, and cooking me food.

He's holding something in his hands what is he holding?

I felt this rush of burning sensation in side me I start to scream "Please help me it's coming."

The man runs to me and looks into my eyes worried. Then I hear a baby cry but not one baby but two.

The pain stays.

---------

I wake up in a cold sweat with a jacket around me.

I with post every night and I won't fall behind so please read and enjoy my story. If you want to give me ideas please feel free to help me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 11.9K 65
****THIS BOOK IS BEING EDITED!!! SOME CHAPTERS GOT SWITCHED AROUND AND MESSED UP THROUGHOUT THE BOOK. THE CHANGES WILL BE MADE SLOWLY BUT SURELY OVER...
17.2K 279 47
**COMPLETED** This is the sequel to "Who to Choose?" Read Book #1 first! Book 3, "Our Life" out Also!! Allison and Nathan just found out that they we...
1K 56 21
*THIS STORY IS BEING EDITED/ CHANGED* This is a sequel please read I did this all for you before you read this thanks! Trigger warning I know I said...