BOY OR GIRL?

I want to thank you all for reading my story.... PLEASE tell you friends on wattpad about my book. PLEASE comment on my story give me ideas and i'll give you credit in my story...

 -----BaielysPOV-------

''i cant get rid of something when its not its fault'' i say about to cry.

''OK'' Nicks sighs in defeat.

Nick didn't  seem happy that i said i wasn't going to get rid of her/him, but i new he would have to get over it someday.

I want to get up but i don't know if i do will it start to hurt again, but i have to try sometime, so i once again get my self off the bed and i ask witch way to the kitchen? Nick gives me a grin and i smile. I've bin so hungry and i now know why i have bin so hungry.

Nick walks me down the long stairs and i take a look at his house it has a high ceiling and it has long stairs with a wide living room the semi connects to the kitchen and their kitchen is the size of my house its so big and new i cant be leave it.

As i am seated i see Jasper cooking food i can smell the aroma of everything bacon, eggs and sausages and pancakes and to top it off orange juice. all of this is sat in front of me and i DE bower it all in 10 minutes.

''thanks for the the food it was really good'' I told jasper in a sweet voice.

''Anything for the queen'' He said as if i new.

''Queen?''

''well he did mark you, and all you need to do is the ritual to complete your destiny''

''Oh'' is all i could really say i wasn't scared to be married i was just surprised i was'nt told sooner.

''So not only to be your cook i will be your doctor, nurse and i will deliver your baby'' Jasper says in a confident voice.

''OK i hope she/he is in good hands''

''She/he will most defiantly be in the best hands ever, but let give the he/she a rest and let find out the sex, do you want to know?''

''i never really thought of it but know that you mention it it would be nice to know the sex so i can pick out a name''

''So WE can pick out a name'' Nick chimes in.

"yes so WE can pick out a name'' i say happy that he want to be involved in this type of stuff.

------NicksPOV------

Bailey and jasper are talking about how he will be delivering our baby and that he'll gives us the sex of IT.  Sorry. Of the baby i really need to git out of the habit of calling my baby; IT. 

Then baileys starts to go on about names and what she would want to name him/her then i felt kind of mad that she didn't say us finding out the name, i cant really blame her I've bin a total dick to her for the past two days. 

''so WE can find out the name'' I say mad and quickly.

''Yes so WE can find out the name'' she says happy.

I'm scared as hell that I'm going to be a screw up father and my child is going to hate me.

-------BaileyPOV---------

I'm so scared that I'm going to be a screwed up mother and my child is going to hate me the thought of that little baby in my body hating me aches my hart.

''Meet me up stairs in your room and we can find out the sex of the baby today your not that far along but the baby is fast growing and it should be showing it little parts right now, meet me in 10'' Jasper says with a smile and leaves the room.

I look over to Nick he looks scared i guess hes scared of being a screw up with our child but ain't all parents scared?

''are you ready to find out if he/she is a boy or girl?'' I ask hoping for a happy reply.

''As ready as i will always be'' He says and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

We walk up back up stairs and walk down a long hall way and we enter i guess our room, and there is a gown on the bed that i think is for me to put of, and there is a huge machine there witch i guess is took see the baby.

i walk into the bathroom and change i look at my belly once again and i get this rush of happiness, and i walk out to see jasper hooking up the machine and he tells me to lay on the bed so that what i do. Nick lays right next to me but he sat up and crisscrossed.

''Alright this is going to be cold'' Jasper says putting this cold substance on my belly.

he was right it was cold.

''OK'' I say nervous then Nick grabs my hand and it leaves me in a instant.

''alright lets see'' he says this as me puts something on my belly to find the hart beat.

''Thump'' ''Thump'' I look at Jasper than Nick Smiling. 

''The baby is a....

Everyone i will be posting tomorrow the sex of the baby if you comment weather you want it to be a girl or a boy i will add all the girl votes and the boy votes and the highest vote is the vote i'll use to determine the sex of the baby.... PLEASE COMMENT THE VOTE!!!!