Pregnant with a vampire?

UNDERGOING BIG EDITING ON 6/10/15

>------ Please give my story a chance and if you think the beginning is starting out to slow skip a few pages i know you will love it. Please do not advertise YOUR story on my story page, or copy any part of MY story. I will fix the bad grammar later sorry hope you like my story. If you want to get info before I even update for to Instagram and fallow me at PREGNANT_WITH_A_VAMPIRE

EDITED

My name is Bailey.

I've always had these dreams about a man. He loves me. Cares for me in every way. Brings me into a loving family. Sadly every time I think I find this so called man he ends up being a total ass. I end up in a uncomfortable situation telling the guy to leave me alone. To never speak to me again. In the end of each of my dreams I feel like I'm missing something. Like a part of me is forgotten or lost.

More than once I've woken up scared. Every time I did I felt like a baby cry could be faintly heard in my silent house. I needed to help that baby. Save the baby. The only baby that's been in my house was when I was born.

In fact no one except for me has stepped foot into my house for a year. The last person was my mother.

My mother had fallen one night down my flight of stairs breaking her neck in the process. When I found her the next morning she had been dead for hours. Doctors said it was quick and painless. I have a hard time believing that.

That was the last year I spent with any type of parent.

My father-I never saw him. There was defiantly something I didn't know about him though. My mother wasn't a secretive women except when it came down to my father. I've been told he left with some whore when I was five. I'd always say 'good riddens'. Even my mother would say it. Though you could see some sadness in her eyes when she thought about him.

My parents never had anymore kids after I was born. My mother would always tell me when I'd ask about my birth. "There where complications.' Every time my mother told me that I felt like the truth wasn't being told. She was my bestfriend though. I love her.

I have a bestfriend that I've known since my mothers death. She helped me through a lot.

Lily is the one for parties. She loves to drink have fun and let lose. I guess we are opposites, but opposites attract.

Right?

She has a good persuading voice because she always drags me out to party's when ever she wants.
I never really was against it but I never really felt safe going to those places. Anything could happen.

Lily came into my house, shouting as she walks up the stairs. "Hay do you want to go to a party tonight?"

"Ya sure, but isn't it kind of early it's only ten at night?". I kind of say sarcastically , but Lily being Lily knows me so well she doesn't care.

"Sweet." The high pitch sound of Lily makes me cringe.

Ignoring her babbling I walk around to my closet. Lily sits on my bed and keeps talking. I've learned how to tune her out sometimes. "I don't know what to wear." I growl not really wanting to go in the first place.

I look at Lily trying to get out of going, but of course she doesn't budge. She gets up off the edge of my bed, and walks to my closet, and grabs my red dress with a high cut, and my heels.

"Here these are good, you will look so hot." I smile, roll my eyes, and thank her.

She sticks her tongue at me and I laugh.