Taken...! part two.

I look at my family and answer my sister, I look deep into her eyes and say,

''She is my mate we marked each other didn't mother tell you?''

''No! Mother!!?'' she says getting angry.

''I didn't tell you because these baby's are an abomination and they will destroy our world.'' My mother says in a ashamed voice.

My sister goes quite and my family is now all looking at our mother full of emotions. they don't know what to think. They didn't know everything about me and Bailey, they just jumped to conclusions and told me to kill her.

''What do you mean mother what are you hiding?'' I yell in a angry voice once again, yelling and crying has really became a thing for me.

''Nick i never meant for you and her to go this far, we need to end her life she will be better off, i promised her mother that i would not bring her BACK into this'' She sincerely says.

''BACK? What do you mean back into this?''

I look at one of my brothers that can read minds and tell him if you can get everyone to leave the room except my mother and me that would me great. He simply nods at me and he shouts ''Everyone out get a move on''

As everyone exits the living room i look back to my mother and stare her down.

''What do you mean back'' I say more settle then five seconds ago.

''Nick once i tell you we cant go back'' My mother tells me in a (you don't want to know vice).

''Tell Me''

''OK...'' My mother said in a low voice like here it comes.

'' Lets start off with her mother, her mother was sweet kind and lovely, she always wanted the best for bailey, she would protect her in any way she could, even when it came to her father, now her father is a totally different story. He was a genetic vampire he was built to breed, but something happened when he met baileys mother he fell in love, but little did they know they would build the most powerful baby ever, and when he wanted to get rid of her because, she would end the world, her mother spelled him to leave, it was one of the hardest things she ever did and that's where i came in i promised i would protect her daughter with my life, and her death was no accident, and every time she would have a tantrum there would be a earthquakes, and she would kill hundreds of people her father wanted to help the world and help bailey not to have to live a hard life.''

''Thats it?'' I thought that was not that bad but it went on''

''No I'm not done honey there is so much more about her you don't even know. The only reason that she was able to get pregnant was because since she has her fathers jeans in her, her body can handle your sperm. The average body can hardly bare the human sperm, but she can get pregnant so easily that it is life threatening to her that's why the baby's are triplets, and her father isn't dead or gone or anything hes here''

''WHAT? mother he will kill Bailey if he found out she was pregnant with my children''

''Honey this is why I'm telling you he knows, he know everything and he want Bailey dead, its only a matter of minutes before he comes after her.''

What will happen next? Please comment what you think and i will try to write tomorrow!! I love all my fans and please keep reading, and tell your friends about my book PLEASE and thank you.....!!