THREE OF EVERYTHING!!?

Thank you everyone for your patience...

---RECAP--BaileysPOV----

I look at Nick and smile.

''The baby is a''...

END OF RECAP

''Um Bailey not to frighten you something doesn't sound right'' Jasper says in a worried voice.

''You cant let our baby die jasper'' Nicks says about to cry.

I've never seen him cry before really this is different for him i guess he really does love our baby.

''No its not like that, GOD ALL MIGHTY haha'' Jasper saying and he starts to laugh.

''Your having triplets" Jasper says in amazement.

''But how is this possible its still very impossible to have a vampire baby and i also only heard one hart beat" Nick says happy but worried for some reason.

''Well the most Vampire baby inside of her must have over powered the the other squirts with its hart beat doesn't mean the other two aren't vampire but they may be more like there mommy, but i do have one thing''

Jasper start to talk and as soon as i hear what he says my hart start to sink and i want to cry my eyes out in sadness. ''Your body is already week we thought you would only have one baby, and we can handle one but three will make your body shut down way faster then we thought is would... Bailey this is not good at all''

''But i will survive right'' I said crying now.

''Well it depends on how fast we can get the baby's out when you go into labor''

''OK'' I said stopping my self from crying.

''Can we at least find out the sex of our baby's?'' Nick and i say at the same time. We smile at each other for thinking the same thing but i cant see the fear in his eyes.

''Yes you can actually'' jasper says with a cricket smile.

''well lets see ow wow haha'' Jasper said then stop to give us suspense.

''Well i see two boys and one little girl'' jasper says with a huge odd smile.

That so great i will have a girl for me and two boys for Nick, nick gets up and walks out of the room mad i think: i don't know why, well actually i do i have a chance of dying but I'm OK with it really to bring three miracles into the world is everything i need, but i guess nick needs me.

I get up from the bed and walk out of the room thanking Jasper for his help, and try to find Nick, hes out side sitting on a stone rock chair. i didn't notice there backyard was so big, swimming pool the size of a football field and a garden full of butterfly's and a walking path that's too die for.

''Nick whats wrong?'' I say knowing what hes going to say.

''Your going to die and i cant stop it''

''Well what we have bin doing, blood and the witch power thing i did we keep doing that, but we do it ten times more every day''

I sit down on the stone rock and grab Nicks hand and place it on my baby bump. ''Feel this there is nothing more that i want than a family right now and if i do die they will have the best father ever, but i wont die...

thanks you all for reading my story i will update tomorrow.........