A offspring-Part 2

------BaileysPOV------

"What!" I'm lost for words.

Nick went behind my back and made a deal with someone I don't even know, nor like...

I gather my self and feel nothing but frustrated and angry.

"What about my father?" I say talking through my teeth feeling my blood boil.

"I-I killed him." Nick stammers out with a slight cough.

He killed the one last thing that I have as family.

I feel my face drain of color.

"He was all I had left!" I say yelling and getting dizzy suddenly, then I felt something I never thought I would be more scared to feel in my life.

A wet feeling between my legs has me gasping and my thought change completely.

My water just broke.

"Nick!" I look down at the ground there is water every where then I look up at Nick with worry in mine and also his.

This is all happening to quick, I'm lifted up by warm hands and I feel relief but when I look to see who it is it's Damon.

I feel completed in his arms and sudden emotions spring to life.

He carries me to his bed and lays me down, I get this pain in me the no human being should ever feel, it's like period cramps but twenty billion times worse.

I lay my head on Damon's pillow and scream in pain trying to muffle the sound, and Damon's hand grabs my hand and I cradle my self between his hand and mine.

I feel relief when Damon whispers sweet nothings in my ear.

I lay there for a minute and rest.

Nick had disappeared at the moment I need him most.

"Where's Nick?" I say sobbing in pain that seems to be rushing back to me.

"He went to get Jasper, Bailey when I tell you this I tell you from my heart...Don't trust Nick." Damon tells me whispering in my ear making very confused.

Damon sits in a chair the he pulled up from his desk beside me, and he grabs both my hands and brings them to his face.

I don't pull away from his grip on my hands. I hold his like its everything I've lost, and will lose. I feel like if I'd loose him I wouldn't know what to do with my self.

I look at our hands together as one and see a mark on his hand it was like mine, and Nicks, it was almost like a scare, but Mine an Nicks marks are different colors mine is a black rose and his is a blue rose, and Damon's in a black rose, just like mine.

"We have the same mark." I say in a low tired voice from the contractions.

"Bailey you can NOT tell Nick about this. I will tell you about it later, but don't tell him. He can become very dangerous and I can't lose you." Damon almost demanded that I didn't tell him, but also his voice was so caring and soft making me the most I've ever been confused, but also at the moment I don't care I'm in so pain.

Nick rushes into the room ten minutes later causing Damon to quickly move away from me.

Nick look at him like (what?), But he quickly rubs it off, and comes to me.

"Ok we are going to need Bailey to get into this robe." Jasper throws a robe at Damon, and Nick grabs the robe right out of his hands.

I grown in relief and in pain as Jasper has finally shown up.

"Nick I'm going to need your help, Bailey needs a special plant to help her give birth, and I need you to get it." Jasper says as he grabs the sheets that are on the bed and folds them up, so you see the cover sheets.

"I'm staying with Bailey." Nick says annoyed.

"No I need you to get this plant." Jasper pulls a picture out of his pocket and hand it to Nick.

Nick tries to protest but Jasper forces him to go.

"I'll be right back Bailey." Nick sighs and kisses me on the forehead and then leaves in a flash.

I feel this pain burn up through me again and I scream, I scream so loud the whole world could hear me.

"Okay five minutes for each contraction so that means you must be five to six centimeters dilated.!" jasper speaks loud over my yells and cries for help.

Three minute pass and my contraction ends and Jasper tells me that I need to hurry and change because I will have another contraction in less than three to four minutes.

So I get up slowly and walk to the bathroom that's in Damon's room.

Damon follows behind me and I get to the restroom door and he still has the robe in hands and I hesitate to ask him to give it to me but I change my mind about telling him to leave.

He helps me out of the wet pants I'm in and I feel his hand on my lower back and I get goose bumps, I pull my shirt up and he takes it out of my hands and throws it to the ground and pushes his lips onto my mine and I open my mouth welcoming him them I pull away.

What am I doing?

He look into my eyes and tells me.

"Trust only me an your self."

He gets the robe on me and walks me out of the restroom and Nick is back and he has the plant.

I look into his eyes and there dark and evil. I've never seen him look like that.

--------21hours---later-----

I'm still in Damon's room and jasper has told me to drink the plant leave he had Nick go out and find and then push, so thats what I do.

I have Nick on my left side and Damon on my right, and I push so hard I feel like I'm about to blow up.

"1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, now rest" jasper tells me. I'm squeezing both Nicks an Damon's hand.

We do the counting three more times then I hear a screaming baby.

"Baby number one is out and it's a boy" Nick gets up from the bed and grabs our little boy and raps him in a towel and leaves the room with my boy.

"Ok you have a minute and a half to rest then we start back up" jasper tells me...

"You want me to do this for times just to give you a baby?" I whisper to Damon.

"Please" Damon whispers back to me almost like begging.

Nick walks back into the room and sits back down.

"Ok are we ready for baby number two?"

Part three will come out tomarrow!! comment questions concerns anything but not mean.