Love or Fate? Part two

Last night was the hardest nights ever. Nick had explained that i was part vampire and that my father was to, and that i could end the world and so could my baby's. He told me that my mother didn't just fall down stairs someone killed her. He also told me that my vampire side was pushed back and almost completely gone, since my mother was such a powerful witch she could nearly get rid of my vampire side, and she did.

Now if i ever wanted to became a vampire i would have to go though the most painful death to be one.

Its now morning and i was kind of pissed off at Nick because last night after we talked he left with out saying anything and i was left with our baby's all night, and i was so tired.

Damon helped me that night because i needed my rest for the big day, i will once again be pregnant and hopefully it wont be with triplets, not that i don't love having three baby's but i don't know if i can handle them let alone another baby.

I get out of bed and walk down stairs to the smell of food and I see one of Nicks people cooking.

"Hello my dear how was your sleep?"

"It was ok but do you know where Nick is?"

I look at the man I was talking to and he looked at me then away with a ashamed look all over his face.

"No sorry mam I don't"

I can see in his eyes he was lying, and that pisses me off.

I ate some food and then went back up stairs to talk to Damon about to night.

I walk into the room and sit on the bed. he has his shower running, then it goes off. About ten minutes later Damon walks out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Can we talk?" I say in a low voice.

"Sorry I would have worn more cloths if I new you where going to be in here"

"No it's ok" I say trying to look away from him, but I can't.

"So did you take care of my baby's last night? and I want to thank you for watching them"

"Yes I fed them them, then they fell asleep, now a maid is watching them" Damon says this then walks up to me and looks me in they eyes.

"Do you really love Nick?"

I don't know what to say to Damon but all I know is that I don't know so I answer him with that.

"I don't know"

Damon gets only an inch away from me and I look into his deep blue eyes.

"So you had a son?" I say.

"Yes he died while his mother was giving birth to him and his mother died from bleeding to death" Damon tells me tearing up.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked you" I say I a low voice.

"No it's ok it happened a long time ago I was barley 100 years old" Damon lift my head back up with his hands and kisses me on the lips. I kiss back and he pushes me on the bed and we make out for a couple of minutes and then he raises his head and then he's gone and back in a flash, he has closed the door. it's only eleven in the morning.

I look at him and say.

"Let's make our baby now"

He look at me and without saying anything I know he's agreeing with me.
With the towel wrapped around him and me under him we make out. he pulls of the towel and he lifts my shirt and pants off that I've had on since last night and he slides into me with full force and we go at it for over a hour.

I look at the mark he has on his hand that looks like mine and kiss it. moans escape his and my mouth, and he falls on top my chest and he props himself on his elbows and draws little circles on my belly that was now most likely caring his baby.

It's odd that Nick didn't have this control over me like Damon does, I feel more safe and loved with Damon, and I kind I feel lost with Nick. What have I gotten myself into?

Thank you everyone for reading my book and please comment any concerns or questions about the book.
And please don't copy any thing out of my book.

All Copy right belong to @bailysaathoff. and if I find out you took part of my story I will report you to wattpad. I know that sounds mean but I don't want anyone steeling my book. Love you fans!!!!