Unconditional (Book Two)

Von airplanelover52

Jim Parsons Fanfiction 'Unconditional' is book two of 'Time & Time Again' fanfiction duology. After a long fi... Mehr

Prologue
1. Distraction
2. Threat
3. Impossible
4. Forgotten
5. Wrong Possibility
6. Impediment
7. One Remains
8. Curiosity
9. Reverse Story Teller
10. Inquires
11. Eyes
12. Yet
13. Dreams
14. Clues & Suspicious Guesses
15. Proof
16. Sunken Hearts
17. Golden Flames
18. Unrecovered Recovery
19. Risks
20. Nostalgia
21. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. One}
22. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. Two}
23. Where Our Memories Lay {Pt. Three}
24. Letting Go
25. Unexpected Listener
26. Emotional Mixture
27. Pictures on the Walls
29. Lies
30. Unconditional { Part One }
31. Unconditional { Part Two }
32. Unconditional { Part Three }
33. All Can't Be Miserable
34. Thunderstorms to Sun Rays
37. What About it All?
36. To Love You Again

28. Not to Expect

118 6 2
Von airplanelover52

Amelie's POV

"...Jim's."

I sit desperately in the bathroom's cold floor with five positive pregnancy tests surrounding me. My golden iPhone fixed against my ear, and Mayim's voice sounding high-pitched into my brain.

"AMELIE!" she exclaims. "OH MY—"

"Mayim....this is not as good as you think," I cut her off with an obvious preoccupation echoing in my voice. I bring my knees up to my chest, and bury my face in them, feeling the soft fabric of my pajama pants against the skin of my face.

"But, Amelie...aren't you happy?" I can sense the apparent puzzlement in her voice with my clearly unexpected statement.

I stay a moment in silence, drowned in what is a certain shock at the thought of my best friend confused at something that is definitely conspicuous, even when my speech doesn't express it. "Mayim...of course I am. If you could see the SMILE that I have on my face right now....I must look like an idiot."

"Then why are you crying?"

With all the things in my head, I hadn't even realized the amount of tears that are pouring down my face. It is obvious that I am wearing a smile on my face, that my heart is full of joy; but I still can't help but feel—not a certain—but unexplainable amount of mixed emotions.

".......because I am scared," I finally reply, almost in a whisper. "I am very very scared for Jim and for our baby." I place my left hand on top of my still flat stomach, looking down. "Just imagine what Colin will do when he finds out the child is Jim's." I retract a sob, fighting the disturbing images in my head.

"Amelie....sorry for asking you this but...how do you even know that the baby isn't Colin's?"

A chill runs through my spine as she speaks these words. "Because Colin can't have kids, Mayim."

"What?!" It takes her a moment to reply.

"Like you heard it."

"But...since when?! How do you know?" she inquires in shocked voice.

"When I still believed that Colin was my husband," I narrate with a small eye roll. "We once talked about having kids, of course. But he told me that after I lost 'our' baby he had something—I really don't remember what crap he invented—and he couldn't have kids anymore." I finish with a small sigh.

"And...he's not lying?"

"Ohh no, girl. I'm no idiot," I continue with a small chuckle. "Of course that once I remembered Jim and all, I went to check that he wasn't lying so that he couldn't trap me with something like this. And he was saying the truth."

A small, weak smiles grows in my face at the thought of our child growing inside me. But as soon as I recall that Jim isn't the one arriving home by my side tomorrow, I can't help but feel my heart drop at the thought.

"Amelie, you have no idea how HAPPY I am right now," speaks Mayim, breaking the sudden silence. "But you should really call Jim and let him know."

"I can't, Mayim." I shake my head. "At least not yet. Not until I figure out what the heck I'm going to do with Colin. Because remember what he said would happen if I told Jim who he really is."

"Uhh...yeah," she says in a low volume, and holding back a little.

"I first need to find a way to fool Colin. Then I'll have to find a way to let Jim know...not just about our baby...but about everything, absolutely everything," I say. "I'll have to be very careful with Colin and with how I'm going to explain everything to Jim. Especially when he knows nothing." I make a pause, sensing some tension on the other side of the call. "...right?"

"What?! N–no no, Amelie. Stop worrying about Jim for the sake of—now not just your peace—but also your baby. He's fine, and he knows nothing at all."

I let a big breath out, and lean my head back on the wall. "Alright. I'll leave you now okay, girl? I have to figure out stuff, and hide all these pregnancy tests somewhere where Colin doesn't find them."

"'Kay. Call me if you need anything. I'm here for you, Amelie. You know that."

"Thank you, Mayim," I say with a weak smile. "Talk later."

"Yes, girl. Take care. Bye."

I hang up......And I also lied. Taking hold of the sink for support, I stand up from the floor, pick up all the tests with quickness, and rush towards the closet. I know exactly what I'm going to do about Colin. For the sake of my husband and my child...I'm taking the chance of this horrible man's absence to finally escape. Yup, like you read it. I am going to escape to a place I know I'll be happy, a place very very far away. Only Beth will know where I am at the moment, and I'll let Mayim know once I figure out how the heck I'm supposed to explain everything to Jim without sounding like I escaped from a madhouse. For now...I should start packing, and head for the airport this afternoon, hoping with all my strength that Colin never finds me again.

Mayim's POV

I hang up the phone and place it facing downwards on the kitchen table of Jim and Amelie's house. Jim has been staying over at their married place ever since he visited it some weeks ago. He's moved here with the hope of recovering his memories somehow, but unfortunately he hasn't had any luck, and I've been noticing he's been getting sadder and sadder. I don't know, I just don't think him remaining here is a good idea.

On the other hand...Amelie being pregnant. Oh my goodness! I don't even know what to think. I understand what she states of being scared. Of course, we have to sleep with one eye open always because of Colin; but I just can't help but feel extremely happy for her...for them. I have to literally lock my mouth up and throw away the key, because my excitement could be betraying and could make me run upstairs to spill the news to the father. Nothing much to worry about though, I know how to control my impulses.

I've been waiting for Jim to wake up for the last fifteen minutes. I don't want to disrupt his sleep though, since he's been telling me that he's been having trouble falling asleep. We haven't been able to come up with a plan to stop Colin either, something that's been having him really frustrated. His talks with Amelie have been limited, he has been wanting more time alone, since he can't tell her what he really knows it's been having him choked. But we know how worried she can get if she finds out that Jim knows, given the circumstances Colin has her in. We have to be very careful—

"Jim?" I say, as I listen to a sound coming from upstairs. It's strange, he wasn't awake a few minutes ago. But I still decide to stand up from the chair and walk up the cream-colored staircase. I find the door of the room widely open, the sheets of the bed all messy and undone. He is not in there anymore of course. So I walk in and a little forward to find a rushing Jim rapidly and sort of desperately packing things in a suitcase. Clueless and with a shot of puzzlement, I approach him with confused eyes.

"Ji—" He has tears running down his face, and does nothing else than pull me into a tight hug before I can even finish saying his name. I stay in a paralyzed manner until I finally manage to wrap my arms around his body, my eyes wide and without a blink.

"Mayim," he says with a sniff and pulling away. "...hi." He has a weak smile on his face, and I bet the only thing on my face is a plaster of confusion, god damn it.

"Hi?" I state. "But if I—what is ha—"

"I'm back."

And I immediately know what he means....I know what he means. And I don't do anything else other than embrace him in another hug and cry myself. He remembers, he finally remembers. And this only means that we're one step closer, always one step closer.

"I need Amelie, Mayim. I need to see her, I can't wait any longer," he says, pulling away.

I stay silent for a few seconds, just looking at him, and smile. "Of course," I state with joy. "Lets go get her. In the plane we'll come up with something to get rid of Colin."

Jim's wedding ring shines around his finger, both halves of the heart necklace resting in his wallet as usual. He just smiles, and I can see all the joy echoed in his eyes; though there is anger and preoccupation definitely reflected as well. I can sense he can't wait to see her again, he can't wait to have her in his arms, but he can't also wait to give Colin the destiny he deserves.

"Yes, lets go get her," he continues with dreaminess. "So that I can finally give her all the love she deserves, though especially to save her from everything the idiot of Colin has done." Obvious rage in his voice. "He better not get in my way or I'll kill him."

But little did Jim and Mayim know...that Amelie wouldn't be there anymore.....and not very little did they expect that Colin would get in their way................

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

836K 19.3K 41
[Small Town / Second Chance] When Jennifer heads back to her hometown after ten years to celebrate her grandmother's 70th birthday, she knows she'll...
9.9M 467K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
9.5K 223 8
A sequel to 'Way Back' [also known as the huge mess Charlie has made]. What if the right person comes at the worst possible time? Would you fix your...
911K 38K 69
This book is a sequel and continuation. In order to understand it, you have to read 'Partners By Chance' first. • "I vow to always be there, to alway...