Rose's Thorns || Wattys 2016

By ErinRedBaron

Book 1 in the Clearwater series Maybelle Smith, or Rose as she is more known, is about as stereotypical as yo... More

A Rude Awakening
Werewolves Make Everything Better
Sexy Green Eyed Monster
Alpha's Secret
Old Memories
A Crash Course In Why My Parents Are Insane
From Bad To Worse
A/N
I've Had A Long Day
A Spoon Full of Sugar
Oh No He Didn't
Puppy Love
Train Wreck
It's Not Fair...
Dog Fight
Make It Stop
Hate
Love
1K veiws!
Stay Safe
What Makes Us Strong
One More Day
The Good of the Many and the Fucked Up Few
Betrayal
Shit Show
It's Just One of Those Days
I'll Remember You
Fuck it
Never Give Up
Living Hell
A Clipped Bird in an Open Cage
Fuaugh...I don't...uff
Little Lima
AHHHHH!
Actions Speak Louder than Words (Part 1)
Actions Speak Louder than Words (Part 2)
Lost
Heed Thy Call
Time for Action
A Means to an End
The end of the mean
Epilogue
Book Two

New story

77 4 0
By ErinRedBaron

Hiya, I'm the dumbass author who thinks that they can keep up on multiple books! I know what you're thinking, I'm an idiot, and you're one hundred percent right which is exactly why I am fine with my own stupidity!

However, I am excited for progressing as an author, oh I'm sorry "author," with my new story Welcome to the Game. 

Don't worry though, Rose's Thorns is at the top of my list, but since it's only got about five to ten chapters left I figured creating a second book would be a cool thing to do. (By the way, a sequel to Rose's Thorns featuring Beck with his mate is not out of the question.)

So, please check out the first chapter of Welcome to the Game, I'm excited to present Philip and Cyress, and I will try to update both once a week. Rose's Thorns will definitely get priority in being updated though, so don't worry. Anyways, thanks a bunch for stopping to read this dumb word vomit! Don't let the bullshit hit you on the way out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.4K 6.1K 77
**Be warned this Book is for people 18 years and older.** Igor Pack, or better known as the Rogue Pack. They are dangerous. Unpredictable. Chaotic. W...
13.1K 399 33
(A/N. I DO NOT own any pictures throughput the book, no copy right intended. Will have Explicit content.) Sweet Katherine, A werewolf vampire hybrid...
5M 127K 34
(Book in the process of editing) " Miss please stand in front of the class and introduce yourself.," my teacher said as she directed me where to stan...
2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...