Mónéy Matters

By cakeyree

Mónéy is a 17 year old girl who has lost herself after the death of her brother. Left to deal with her indiff... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Six
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty-One
Chapter Sixty-Two
Chapter Sixty-Three
Chapter Sixty-Four
Chapter Sixty-Five
Chapter Sixty-Six
Chapter Sixty-Seven
Chapter Sixty-Eight
Chapter Sixty-Nine
Chapter Seventy
Chapter Seventy-One
Chapter Seventy-Two
Chapter Seventy-Three
Chapter Seventy-Four
Chapter Seventy-Five
Chapter Seventy-Six
Chapter Seventy-Seven
Chapter Seventy-Eight
Chapter Seventy-Nine
Chapter Eighty
Book 2

Chapter Sixteen

26.7K 610 293
By cakeyree

|Icy|

"Your plane has landed, I repeat your plane has landed," the voice of the annoying ass pilot boomed through the speaker causing me to wake up from my peaceful sleep. I stretched and scanned around the plane. Kree ass was zzzzz'd with his mouth wide open. I wished I had some mustard to squirt in his mouth. Tech's ass was sleep to with Mya's head in his lap. I shook my head and looked over at the empty seat next to me. Where the fuck is Chanel and Angela.

I suddenly felt the urge to piss. I hopped up from the seat and walked to the bathroom. I was in need of a serious release session, as I made my way to the back of the plane. Once I was back there I heard some loud ass moaning, which peaked my interest. Now I know Kree and Tech is up there sleep, and I know this fucking pilot better not be back here fucking.

"Oooooo yea right there baby," a voice moaned out. My eyebrows furrowed as I placed my hand on the door knob and opened it up. I was a nosey ass nigga and whoever this was in the bathroom was getting pleased to the max. When I opened the door I saw something I wasn't expecting to see, my dick jumped in my pants with excitement as if it was involved in it. Angela had her long brown legs thrown across Chanel's shoulders. This shit was intriguing as fuck, and I was about to join until the punk ass pilot sent another announcement over the intercom.

"Mr. Williams and friends, we've reached your destination. We are now officially in Italy, your driver is out front waiting on you all." I kicked myself and made my way back to the front. I wanted so badly to interrupt their lil lesbian moment but I wasn't gone be a cockblocking motherfucker like Chanel's ass. When I made it to the front everybody was up stretching and shit.

"No time, no see," Kree called out as he took his Beats Audio headphones off and reached for his luggage. I nodded to him then walked to the front of the plane where the pilot and his assistant was. I knocked on the door twice before they let me in. His assistant stood in the doorway grinning all in my face and shit. If I wasn't on a business trip I'd fuck her, Chanel, and Angela at the same damn time. I pushed pass her and walked all the way in the tiny area.

"Damn it's small as fuck in here, I don't see how y'all could function in this motherfucker," I said. The pilot rolled his eyes in frustration. I mugged his square ass before noticing the lipstick on his shirt. I looked back at him then his assistant. I shook my head, but in all actuality it wasn't my business. I had thought that nigga was gay.

"What is it that you need sir?"

"Look, I need you to take care of my baby for the next two weeks. Don't let shit happen to it, I'an trynna hear 'bout you fucking it up. Wash it, clean it and make sure it's straight. Oh yea, and don't have too much fun, ya wife might not 'preciate it," I said before walking out leaving both of them with their mouths wide open. Like I said I ain't no cockblocker but that bitch ass pilot had it coming for him.

As I made my way back to where I was seated, I noticed that I was the only left to unload my belongings. I shrugged my shoulders and grabbed my suitcase down from the luggage holder. As I was doing so, Angela and Chanel walked out the bathroom. Angela was smiling from ear to ear, while Chanel slipped back into her trench coat. I shook my head at them, then stepped off the plane.

"It feels good as fuck to be able to breathe in some fresh air," Kree inquired. I nodded my head in agreement as we made our way through the airport bypassing the luggage scanner. If they thought my shit was going through that they had another coming for them. We had too much illegal shit in there, and I wasn't trying to get thrown in jail in another country. I was surprised when the guards didn't say anything as me and my crew made our way towards this ugly ass chauffeur, who was holding up a sign with Chanel's name on it.

"Good evening gentlemen, madam. My name is Bosh and I'll be your chauffeur for the next two weeks. Here's is a way that you get in touch with me when I'm not around," the nigga said as he handed us all card with his name, number and other information. "Now I ask you to get in the limo and I'll get your belongings loaded into the car."

"Shidd nigga you ain't gotta tell me twice. A nigga sleepy as fuck," Kree said as he hopped in the front seat of the limo. I chuckled at him and got in the back with Chanel and Tech following behind.

"This is a nice ass limo. They got water and food in this bitch likes it a Uber. Aye Bose you a Uber nigga," Tech yelled as he grabbed some food off the silver platter and placed it in the microwave. Chanel sat next to me sipping some Cognac on the rocks. The limo was nice as fuck. They had a few mirrors which made me paranoid, but for the most part it was nice.

I slid my phone from my pocket and turned it on. Going straight for my call log I dialed Yoshi's number, I wanted to make sure my trap was still up and running. I trusted Yoshi, but a nigga like me not about to put nothing pass nobody. His phone rang a few times before he finally picked up.

"What's crack-a-lating," he said through the phone.

"Yoshi wassup, how everything going down there. Y'all good, me and Kree need to come back down there or do you got shit handle?" I heard him smack his lips in annoyance. I shrugged my shoulders as I started reached for a bag of Cracker Jacks, them shits were my favorite.

"Nigga y'all only been gone fa a couple hours, I can handle this shit. Damn you sound like you doubting a nigga already." I shook my head as I popped opened the bag of snacks. I could see Chanel watching me seductively out the corner of my eye. I ignored her ass, she had just gotten head and now she wanted some dick but little did she know I wasn't giving in. Her ass better go chase down Angela, since she stole her from me.

"Nahh bruh, I believe you can hold it down 'til I get back. I got a hol' lotta faith in you, just don't let me down Yoshi," I spoke, meaning every word I said. I really did believe in Yoshi, he was a loyal member of my group. It took him a few years to get where he at but shidd it take a bunch of niggas a lifetime.

"Good to hear that boss."

"Yea, on another note, how's Mónéy doing?" He sighed before speaking. I knew she was giving him a hard time, that was just in Mónéy's nature to give a nigga a hard time. She was mean as fuck way before her people died so I could only imagine how she acted towards Yoshi. I was actually surprised that they ain't kill each other up in there.

"Man Icy this girl crazy as Freddy and that nigga Jason put together. She ain't been shit but a pain in the ass today, well that was until earlier when ya boy put her in line. You know laid it on her na she ain't so stuck up." He boasted and that immediately caught my attention. I sat up straight in the limo and put some distance between Chanel and myself. I knew my hearing was fucked up right now because I thought I heard this nigga say he laid it down on my bit-, well Mónéy. Tell me I'm tripping and this nigga ain't say that, I'm tripping right?

"Wait what the fuck you say?" I was livid and I wasn't about to hide that shit. I swear on Toni's ass, if they done fucked I'm kicking her ass out. Not on no jealous type shit but that would be foul ass fuck on both ends. Mónéy was a virgin and I know damn well Yoshi ain't take advantage of her because she was all down and shit.

"Aha, I'm just playing nigga, damn. You act like that's yo girl but na shawty been on red since she woke up this morning. It must be her time of the month or some'um." I smacked my lips at his careless ass. This nigga act like he don't understand that the girl's family just died and her baby brother is in a coma.

"Yoshi I ain't finna play wit you nigga. Just leave her alone and put up wit her bitchiness 'til I get back. I'll call and check on her and tell her to ease up off ya. In the meantime keep my trap up and running and follow the fucking system." I informed him before we ended the call. I laid my head back on the seat and closed my eyes. Yoshi had got my blood pressure high without even knowing it.

"Aye yo good nigga," Tech asked as he past Kree a platter of horderves. I nodded my head as I watched him stuff his mouth. At least his was enjoying himself and by the noises Kree was making I knew he was up there grubbing too. I even saw this nigga pass Bosh, our driver a chicken wing, which he happily took. I shook my head at them The drive to the hotel lasted longer than I expected. When pulled up to the luxury hotel it was already going on 6 o'clock. Once Bosh unloaded our luggage I walked into the hotel lobby, and saw two and females standing at the door with a sign that said my last name on it. I walked closer to where the two tall model looking chicks stood with towels and bottled water. They was fine as fuck too. I approached them and their smile widen.

"Good evening, you must be Mr. Williams. My name is Jewels and this is Crystal we will be your housekeepers for the next two weeks," they announce with their Italian accent on full blast. I licked my lips then looked them up and down.

"Please Mr. Williams don't stare so hard. Staring makes me hot, and when I'm hot I can longer keep my clothes on," the chick name Crystal said. I smirked at her before Kree came over throwing his arm over my shoulder.

"Wassup Ice, introduce me to ya new fine ass friends," Kree said. I looked at him then back at the housekeepers. They was smiling hard and shit. I was about to introduce them to each other but Crystal, the freak beat me to the punch.

"I'm Crystal, and this is my co-cleaner Jewels. We are Mr. Williams and your housekeeper for you guys time here." I smacked my lips at her but she simply ignored me as she gave Kree her full attention. I looked at Jewels who seemed to think the shit was hilarious. Chanel and Tech walked in the lobby and came where we stood.

"Aye I thought we already were checked in, why y'all just standing here," Tech asked not realizing the fine ass creatures in front of us. I titled my head towards them and he thought for a minute before finally getting the picture. His face lit up and he rubbed his hands together while looking at Jewels and Crystal hungrily.

"Ladies, ladies, beautiful ladies, let me introduce myself. I'm Tech, this Chanel, that ugly ass red nigga is Kree, and his bitch ass name is Ice, can I have y'all name." I mugged Tech along with Kree. This nigga makes me sick, he always trying to make somebody else look bad so he could have all the hoes.

"That Jewels and this her fine ass co-cleaner, Crystal, but stay clear of her, she for me for the next two weeks," Kree said, whispering the last part. I chuckled before shaking my head. These niggas was really showing they asses today. First Chanel ate, and got ate out by a flight attendant. Then Kree's ass is feeding the limo driver some greasy ass chicken, enough to make us have a car accident. And Tech, oh boy, Tech is just showing his true colors today.

"Well it's getting late and I know y'all are probably tired from that long flight and drive here so Crystal why don't you show Mr. Kree to his room." Jewels stated as she reached on the table behind her and grabbed a bell. She walked over to Tech and held the bell in front of him. Tech stood looking confused but nonetheless he pushed the bell, causing it to ring out. The hotel receptionist called someone from the back and two more bad bitches came into view. Tech grew happy as shit and rubbed his hands together.

"Have a goodnight Mr. Williams and friends," Crystal called out as she grabbed ahold of Kree's hand and gave him his card to his hotel. Jewels waited until they were out of view before speaking.

"This is Diamond and Emerald, they are also housekeepers. Tech, Chanel, whatever you guys need for your stay Diamond and Emerald shall provide. Your wishes is our command." I nodded my head and smirked at Jewels. She was bad as fuck, I've never seen a black Italian in person. She smiled at me as she watched my eyes roamed her body.

"Tech why don't you come with me, so I could show you to your room. Maybe afterwards we can have a little fun," Emerald said. She was cute too with her hazel blue eyes and tan skin. Tech grimaced at me as he followed Emerald to the elevator. Chanel just stood there impatiently. Jewels caught her drifted and spoke on it.

"Uh, Diamond why don't you go show Mrs. Chanel here her room, while I go show Mr. Williams his." Diamond nodded hesitantly bit quickly grabbed Chanel by the hand and pulled her towards the stairs. Jewels walked to the elevator and I followed with my luggage I'm hand. Bitch ass Bosh acted like he had somewhere to be and jetted out without bringing our shit in.

We got on the elevator and I stood far off to the back, while Jewels stood in the front of the elevator pushing buttons and shit. I took this opportunity to check her out from the back, and I wasn't disappointed. Her ass was on go, shit was fat as fuck in her khaki pants. I was tempted to grip the shit out of if but the elevator dinged indicating it was time to get off. I walked behind her as we made our way to the end of the hall. I had made reservations for the luxury suite so I knew my shit was gone be lit.

"This is your room Mr. Williams. The one to your right is Kree, and the one to your left is Tech. Chanel is settled in room 233 right next to Kree. My number is listed on the refrigerator along with the other housekeepers. If there is anything you need just hit my line. We're here 24/7, well I'm stationed in 107 on the second floor so just call me of there's anything I can do." Jewels stated before she handed me my key card then walked off. I watched her ass twitched until she was out of view.

After I got out of my daze, I walked into the big ass suite. It looked just like a apartment. The living room was decked out with cream colored furniture and decor. I nodded my head as I walked through the house and ended up in the kitchen. I opened the refrigerator and that bitch was full of food. I bypassed the rest of the house and jogged my way down the hall into the bedroom. I leaned up against the door of the room and admired the spacious place. It was big as fuck, so big that we could have a orgy in this bitch. I hope Mónéy was down to come to the orgy party. There was a balcony in there too, I could use that to smoke my life away on this trip.

I stripped out my clothes from earlier and put on some basketball shorts and a black T-shirt. I ain't planning on going no where tonight so I wasn't about to hop fancy. I went to the kitchen and grabbed me an apple before going into the living room to catch up on the news. Yea I was a thug but I still watched the news. Only smart thugs watched the news though. I grabbed my phone from on side me and dialed Danaë's number. I need to check on her and Mónéy.

"Hello," her voice said through the phone. I heard music in the background and that alerted me. The last time I left they asses at my house I came back to a whole frat party going on and I wasn't with that shit, especially with me being out of the country.

"What y'all asses up too, and why y'all got music playing at seven o'clock at night." I could here her sigh dramatically on the other end of the phone. That shit didn't phase me, I didn't care if I was getting on her last nerves I was looking out for my house.

"Tyree, we ain't doing nothing. We just got back from shopping about an hour ago now we just laying around the house chilling. The house is locked up, the alarms are set, and the camera is on so we good. Ain't nobody gon' break in ya little house." I ignored her sarcasm and moved onto another subject.

"Good girls, na where Mónéy at?"

"Oh she's in her room on the phone." I frowned and took the phone from my ear before looking at it then placing it back to my ear. Last time I checked Mónéy ain't have a phone, well she did but she left that at her mom's house. I took a deep breath as I wonder who she was on the phone with.

"Who she talking to, and who the fuck told her to even get a phone," I asked, my voice getting louder than it needed to. I heard Danaë laughing and I knew she thought I was going crazy. That wasn't the case though, I was just looking out for her. At least that's what I was trying to convince myself.

"Damn Ice I don't know, you act like I'm 'pose to keeps tabs on her. If I ain't know any better I'd think you was feeling her, the way you getting bothered and stuff. Who are you to tell that girl she can't have a phone, I mean she do need her privacy. You a real trip Icy."

"Yea I know I am, now gimme her number so I could call and check on her." Danaë scoffed but I pretended that I ain't hear her. I did need to check on her, but I also wanted her number.

"Hold on," Danaë said before the phone went silent. I kicked my feet up and patiently waited for her to return. I heard talking in the background before I heard Mónéy speak into the phone. I cursed Danaë out in my head because I should've known she was gon pull a stunt like this.

"Mónéy, how they treating you over dea' while I'm gone."

"Well they damn shole ain't treating me like I need to be watched." I sighed and shook my head. She was already working on my nerves and we ain't been on the phone for a minute. I decided to wrap the call up, and make it quick.

"Well I hope they ain't, I was only calling to check on y'all tell Danaë I said I love her and tell Asia not to suck more than one at a time," I joked. I heard Mónéy laughing, and that brought a smile to my face. I don't know why but she had me feeling all type of ways.

"Good night Icy. That was the last words exchanged between us before the call was ended. Afterwards I sat on the sofa watching television until a knock sounded on my door. I got up without being cautious and walked up to the door. I leaned in and saw Jewels through the peep hole. Smiling to myself I opened the door and let her in.

Jewels was looking extra right tonight with her trench coat and fish net stockings, I could only imagine with she had on under it. No words were spoken between us as she undid her coat and let it fall to the floor. I no longer had to imagine anymore as my eyes roamed over her naked body.

"See something you like Mr. Williams? I've been waiting to fuck you since you walked through the door. Let's just say I was waiting on you at the door." I licked my lips and she pushed me back onto the couch. She pulled my sweats down and took my whole dick down her throat. Jewels caught me off guard when she did that, nobody ain't never did that before. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back on the couch, enjoying the feel of her esophagus.

Jewels movement and jerk motions were unpredictable. She gave me the best head that a nigga ever had. I was sitting up there dizzy as shit. I grabbed her head and guide her mouth up and down my dick, not that she needed help but I wanted to participate too. When she felt my dick tense up she squeezed her throat tighter causing me to release my kids down her throat and land right in here stomach.

"Damn," was all I could say once she got up from here knees. She smiled at me and wiped her mouth. My dick was still standing tall and was ready to be balls deep up in her. I placed a condom on. I pushed her back on the sofa and spread her legs. Her breathing became rapid and I heard her moan a little. I laughed to myself at the fact that I haven't even touched her yet and she laying up here moaning.

"Wait," she said as she sat up and slid away from me. I looked at her like she was stupid. She smiled at me and pushed me back onto the couch. "This is my show, I'm running this tonight. I just want you to lay back and enjoy this. She grabbed hold of my dick and guided me inside of her. Jewels was so wet and she felt so right. I plunge myself deeper and deeper into her.

Her moaning became louder and she placed her hands on my chest. I smiled and placed my hands on head ass. Spreading her cheeks, I slowly moved her up and down, inching deeper and deeper inside her. The deeper I went, the wetter she got. After awhile she was sliding up and down on me effortlessly. I didn't move or nothing, I let her run her show like she had asked.

"Ooooooo, I love ya dick sir. I live it so much,"she moved out loud as she rode me in circular motions. I knew she was loving my shit. Ain't no bitch in the world I done fucked who hasn't loved this dick. I pinched her nipples and decided to play along with her.

"Tell me what you like about it."

"I-I like the way you feel inside of me. I love the thickness and the st-stiffness. You feel so great inside of me." Her words of encouragement made me hard as fuck. I could feel her quivering on top of me. She slowed down but her body was still quivering uncontrollably. I felt her walls tighten around my dick. I pumped into her sending her in outer space. She started to shake and cum all over my dick. I didn't stop though, I held onto her waist and pumped harder and faster. She was out of breath and holding on for dear life. My strokes starting get slippery and I felt my dick tense inside of her. I released a load up inside of the condom.

__________

Comment

Vote

Share

Follow

No questions this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 79 14
19 year old Aaliyah Martinez is a troubled teen, her father died when she was 8. After the tragic death of her father Aaliyah's mother got hooked on...
2.7K 88 33
A story filled with love, beauty, and pain. Read to find out...
707K 4.7K 12
(Previously Loving the Thug Life) 16 year old Ariela never had an easy life. People always said she had it good but they were just looking from the o...
117K 3.6K 28
Kenya Classic is 21 years old and born and raised in Atlanta. She moved out of her mama's house at 17 years old to do everything on her own. Her mama...