Jet Book 1 part II

By Blade1716

Basically a love story with some more action scenes :) More

Page 1
Page 2
Page 3
Page 4
Page 6
Page 7
Page 8
Page 9
Page 10
Page 11
Page 12
Page 13
Page 14
Page 15
Page 16
Page 17
Page 18
Page 19
Page 20
Page 21
Page 22
Page 23
Page 24
Page 25
Page 26
Page 27
Page 28
Page 29
Page 30
Page 31
Page 32
Page 33
Page 34
Page 35
Page 36
Page 37
Page 38
Page 39
Page 40
Page 41 (final page)

Page 5

21 0 0
By Blade1716

I gently put Angel in the seat next to the window because I knew how much she liked that. After that I say down next to her. Then I put her head on my shoulder trying not to wake her. At that moment one of the flight attendants came up to us before she began to speak, I motioned for her to whisper because Angek was sleeping by pointing at Angel. She looked at Angel and nodded then whispered.

"Would you like anything to drink sir?" she asked me. She then gave me paper and something to write with for my response I wrote the words "ginger ale" on the paper. She looked at it, then nodded. She pointed at Angel, wondering if I should get her something. I nodded because I knew she might be thirsty after she wakes up sometime, I wrote down the drink that was for Angel on the paper. The flight attendant nodded again. After that she left.

Not long after that, Angel woke up.

"Hey Darling." she said

"Hey." I replied

"How did I get on the plane?" she asked.

"I carried you. You were tired and s little dizzy." I replied

"Really?" she wondered.

"Yes. I checked your forehead and it was a little warm." I told her

"I hope I'm not getting sick." Angel said.

"Your not. I promise." I replied back.

"Your so sweet Jet." she then kissed me. A few moments later, the flight attendant came back with the two drinks. (Go to page 6)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 915K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
11.4M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
66K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.