We're The Back Pocket Believe...

Da keep_the_secret

Hazel Reede was average. Actually, she was a little below that. She is fifteen when her family dies and leave... Altro

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue
Author's Note

Chapter 12

15K 351 189
Da keep_the_secret

“Where are you going ?” I asked , as Pommie dumped her baggage on the floor and proceeded to walk away .

“Get a trolley” She answered simply .

I blushed , that was kind of obvious .

I followed her example , grabbing a trolley from the rack and piling my two bags onto it . Steven's guitar case , I strapped around my back . I was glad to be able to feel the guitar thumping against my back as I walked , it gave me a sense of security .

“Alright” Charles said , returning from her phone call . “Mary says we need to walk out to the Arrivals , and they'll met us there .”

“Okay .”

“Sounds simple enough “ I agreed .

“Did she say who was picking us up ?” Sam asked .

Charles shook her head . “She just said that someone would be the to collect us .”

She turned to Pommie . “Do you mind if I share your trolley ? It would save me having to get one.”

Sam piled her bags , all four of them , on top of my stuff , and then we set out to the Arrivals .

“Look , there !” Sam shouted suddenly , pointing ahead of us . I followed her gaze , and grinned .

The first thing I noticed , was of course , the cameras surrounding us . Pointed at us from every angle , they kinda creeped me out .

But then I saw them .

Rian , Jack , Zack . And Alex .

A cameraman began to walk closer towards us , but we ignored him . We began to walk towards our future family instead . He followed closely behind the entire way .

“Sam !” Jack cried out , picking her up and hugging her .

“Jackie !” She replied happily .

“Hey Pomo “ Rian said , grinning . He held his fist out , and Pommie bumped it , grinning .

“Hi , Charles “ Zack said , winking at her . She squealed and hugged him tightly .

Alex turned to me .

And smirked .

“Hi , Halo” He said simply .

I laughed , breathing out a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding .

“Did you miss me ?” He asked .

“Like I'd miss a rash “ I replied dryly , but then I hugged him .

“Yeah” I whispered , just loud enough for him to hear . “Yeah , I missed you .”

Alex and Rian took the two trolleys and pushed them outside to the car park .

“This is us” Rian said , pointing to the sleek black car next to us .

“We're all going to fit in that ?” Sam asked , peering in the windows .

Jack shook his head . “Nope. me , you , Charles and Zack are going to take Zack's car . We would be driving in different cars , but no one trust me that much .”

“It's true” Zack said , patting Sam's shoulder , “We don't .”

Zack , Jack , Charles and Sam left the rest of us and headed off to their car at the other end of the car park .

“Here , Hazel , pass me your bags “Rian instructed , opening the trunk .

I threw him my two bags , and more carefully , gave him Steven's guitar . He put them inside , on top of Pommie's stuff , then closed the trunk .

“Hold your horses” He said to Alex , who was impatiently revving the engine .

“I can't help it “ Alex whined , “Can't you hurry up ?”

“Well , I'm done now” Rian replied , opening the door for me and Pommie . We hopped in the back , watching as Rian kicked Alex out of the driver's seat and sat down . Alex , scowling childishly , sat in the passenger's instead .

Alex fiddled with the radio channels , causing Rian to slap his hand . Alex slapped back , and they went on like that for a full five minutes until I intervened .

“Eh , guys ?” I asked . They turned to me , hands frozen in mid-air .

“If we want to get home at all tonight , you might want to stop your bitch fight and pick it up again later ?”

They stared at me for a second , then looked at each other .

“As long as we can pick it up again later “ Alex said , in all seriousness . Rian nodded , then turned back to the wheel .

“So , how was your plane ride ?” Rian asked casually .

Pommie shrugged , and didn't seem inclined to say anything else , so I answered for both of us .

“Kind of tiring . We fell asleep half way through .”

They chuckled .

“You won't sleep at all tonight then” Teased Rian . I laughed .

We chatted like that on the way to our new home .

When we arrived , Rian and Alex jumped out first . Pommie and I stayed in the car a moment later , gazing up at the house .

It was two story house , placed neatly in the suburbs of Baltimore . I loved it from the moment I saw it , although I hadn't even stepped foot in it before . Something about it seemed to scream home to me .

“Come on , Halo” Alex said , tapping the window . I jumped a little , then got out of the car .

Alex handed me Steven's guitar case , and threw my bags over his shoulder . With one hand , he slammed the trunk down , and began to walk towards the house . I followed him quickly . Rian and Pommie were nowhere in sight , so I presumed they had gone on ahead of us .

“This is it” Alex said when I came inside , “Home .”

I looked around the hallway . It was one of those halls that aren't really a corridor , more like a room itself .Where the stair started , the wideness ended , and it turned into a corridor , leading into what looked like a kitchen . To my right was another door leading into a living room .

Alex took my hand , and lead me upstairs .

“This is my room” He said , turning to the door on my left . He opened it , and pulled me inside .

“I cleaned it especially “ He said proudly .

His room was amazing . The walls were a pale cream colour , covered in framed posters of All Time Low . Hanging on the wall next to his bed were three guitars , all electric . One was a bright pink , the next a sea-green , and the last a sunshine yellow . On his bed lay a beautiful acoustic guitar , with polished wood and finely tuned strings .

His room was big , the large window at one end making it seem even bigger . The curtains were drawn , and the window overlooked the front garden , where we came in .

His wardrobe took up an entire wall , the doors barely shut with sleeves and trouser legs hanging out from the sides .

One door led off into what I assumed was an ensuite , and when I went closer , I saw that it was . The walls were a dark green , matching the towels , the tiles on the floor were white , matching the shower , toilet and sink .

After thoroughly looking at his room , I turned back to face him .

“I'm impressed” I said honestly , “I didn't think you'd be this organized .”

Alex grinned , and took my hand again .

“This is Rian's room” He said , pointing to the door next to his . The room looked the same , only there were no guitars , but a set of drums by the window . His room was also cleaner and tidier than Alex's which made me laugh a little .

“This is Pommie's new room” Alex said , showing me to the door across the corridor . This , he didn't open , as we could both hear the voices from inside . Rian was obviously showing Pommie around , like Alex was to me .

Alex grinned , and I could tell he was waiting to show me the next room .

“This is yours” He said finally .

My room was opposite to Alex's . The door was cream , like the rest of the doors in the house . I opened it , cautiously .

And gaped .

The walls , again were cream , but the wall by the large window was painted a midnight blue , which matched the bedclothes perfectly . The fluffy rug in the middle of the floor was also blue , tying the whole room together .

There was a wardrobe , like Alex's , only this was empty , and a door leading into a bathroom .

“I love it” I said , making Alex squeal like a little girl .

“I knew you would !” He said , hugging me . I laughed , and tried to pull myself out of his grasp .

“Jeez , Alex , let me breath” I said . He laughed , and ruffled my hair happily .

We left my bags in my room , and went back downstairs so Alex could give me the full tour .

“Hey , what do you want for dinner ?” Alex asked me .

I frowned at the thought of food . With all this craziness , the thought hadn't crossed my mind .

“Pizza's cool” I replied , wondering what he'd say .

He nodded .

“You like pepperoni ?” He asked me , but I shook my head .

“Can't stand it “ I answered truthfully .

He smirked . “By the end of this month , you'll love pepperoni . Trust me .”

So Alex called up the local pizza place , and ordered three large pizzas , one pepperoni , one Hawaiian , and one margherita .

Rian and Pommie came back downstairs while Alex was on the phone .

“So , how did you like your room , Hazel ?” Rian asked .

“I love it “ I told him , smiling . “It's my dream room .”

Rian smiled . “Good” He said , “Alex spent ages decorating it for you . Don't tell him I said that , though .”

“You're secrets safe with me” I said , as Alex came back .

“The deli vary guy's gonna be here in fifteen minutes” Alex said , “So how about you two go pick out a DVD to watch for when he gets here . And please , don't pick Home Alone . We have enough of that when we're with Jack .”

“True that” Rian said , nodding in agreement .

Pommie and I went into the living room to pick out a DVD . Alex and Rian had some amazing ones , but eventually we settled on one . We just had it set up when Alex and Rian came in with the pizzas .

“Perfect timing” I said , hopping up on a sofa .

Alex came over and sat down next to me , his hands stinking of pepperoni .

“Your hands smell” I told him , pushing them away .

He laughed , and began feeling my face with them .

“Ew ,get off me “ I said , squirming . He sniggered and pressed his whole body on top of me , drowning me in the scent .

“Rian , help me !” I cried out .

“Shut up , you two , I can't here the movie “ Rian said , without taking his eyes off the screen .

So , Alex and I spent the film like that , with him lying comfortably on top of me .

When the movie was over , Pommie and I went up to bed . Alex kissed me on the cheek as he said goodnight , and told me he'd see me in the morning .

My new bed was like lying down on a cloud of feathers , so I fell asleep quickly .

And , the last thought I had before I fell asleep , was this could have been the best day I ever had .

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

191K 4.5K 32
This is cliche because I fancy my brother's best friend Jack Barakat and it so happens that he's single, hot but I can't go out with him because of m...
6.9K 179 10
[ COMPLETED ] Alex Gaskarth, the lead singer for All Time Low. On stage he's loud, excitable and full of energy, but off stage it's completely diffe...
9.1K 294 51
What does she have that I don't? Alex tried to talk to me, but I ignored him and walked off. "Good luck man, when she's pissed, she doesn't stop bei...
30K 929 73
______ "I need a room for a night?" I ask the lady at the check in desk at the hotel. She didn't question the tears running down my face, or my phon...